Alba Cars

Alba Cars has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Alba Cars ranks 24th among Car Dealership sites.

How would you rate Alba Cars?

“CREDIT”

Brix B.
6/17/20

There services are on point, one always receives exactly what they purchased, I personally got my off the chain dream car from here, I recommend one to trust the site because you won't regret.

“In the UK they would be shut down. Very bad company. Never use them.”

Mark R.
8/13/21

We got a Maserati from them. Two weeks after purchase car broke down, they clearly ran no tests on it prior to selling despite confirming they did. They held no accountability and just refused to do anything. We paid for a warranty (very expensive) and in the end we used this to fix the issue. Alba cars delt with the fix, but they brought us the car back with a big scratch on the front. We chased them but they stopped answering messages or emails. One year on we find the service pack is useless and a scam as we can't use it. Stay away from this car seller.

tomc1182
April 13th, 2021

Love the team here, very helpful is making sure I get the best gift to myself on my birthday! Thanks

Tip for consumers:
Read reviews but personally visit the showroom. You are in for a treat!

Car

markr2096
August 13th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Never ever buy from this company.

Products used:
Car sales and car service and warranty package.

parulr2
February 25th, 2021

I bought the first car of my life from alba cars in January 2020 and it was sold to me for AED 86,000 and after asking for the inspection report from Daniel (sales person) who works at Alba. He picked up an argument, made excuses but never gave me the report and then convinced me that the car is registered that mean it's good. Little did I know about them, I believed.
Last month I went for the renewal of registration and found out that the car had been in a very big accident. So big that they failed the first test for renewal. The C doors, bottom of the car, pillar every part has been repaired. So I seek Alba's help yet again. Asked them for CEO's contact on which they gave me some *******@albacars.com or something. I rushed to the showroom and asked for Mr. Talib's (CEO) contact and spoke to him and told him that Mr. Talib you have to help me. I am so down with money and the car is not what you said it was. On this he said "I don't 'have to' help you. Since you came to showroom after we asked you not to. We will not do any further business with you. Neither in selling or buying".
All the chat proof are attached with this review and I would like you all to read all the reviews before you go to them. There are so many people like me who were tricked and conned. They made the feeling of buying the first car very toxic and unpleasant for me.

Tip for consumers:
NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THEM. NEVER!!!!!

Car

brixb1
June 17th, 2020

saravanag
September 12th, 2021

So this how it goes.
Aug 31st: Took a test drive of the car I was interested in.
Sep 1st: Paid the booking amount of 5,000AED with option B (non- refundable deposit in case of bank rejection and car is reserved)
Sep 2nd: Signed and sent all required documents for bank loan and process within 30 mins of receiving it.
Sep 5th, 6th: Following up with Ms. Amy on updates. Said its still with bank.
Sep 7th: Got message from ALBA CARS to make arrangements for extension of deposit by paying another 5,000AED. Which Amy said not required. (proof attached).
Sep 8th: Got verification call from ADCB. I asked them to change the tenure from 5 years to 3 years.
Sep 9th: ADCB representative promised it would be done the same day.
Sep 11th: 8.58PM I'm getting call from Amy asking me to pay 5,000AED right now else the car will be sold to someone else.
Sept 12th: My wife visited ALBA CARS at 4.30 PM to pay the extension deposit, and they said the car is sold.

THEY ARE NOT GIVING BACK OUR DEPOSIT. How on earth can they just eat my deposit and sell my car to someone else.

T&Cs clearly state:
1) Non refundable deposit only in the case of bank rejection. (Bank was almost through the approval and there is no way for rejection because its my first ever loan in Dubai with 5 digit salary.)
2) Car is reserved only for me. (Then how you sell it to someone else?)
3) Extension deposit not required was told by the staff. And then all of a sudden without any prior information they just sold the car.
HOW RIDICULOUS.!

I have all the proof with proper documentation and timing for every communication we had. My wife and I will regret dealing with these fraudsters once and for all.!

Bunch of cheaters! If anyone of you are reading my review. Please. Don't approach them. There are so many other reviews who have the been affected by their disgraceful business ethics. Either in the form of damaged vehicles being showcased as " PERFECT, MAGINFICENT, IMPECCABLE, MINT, PRISTINE"
And some others have lost their deposit even after claiming some medical emergency and other personal reasons.

Its my hard earned money and I will fight for it no matter what it takes.
Raised complaint with Dubai police, Dubai Economic Department & National Media Council.

raphaels33
June 19th, 2020

Number one car dealing and sells in Dubai UAE. I wish to buy more goods from your service after the pandemic

mustafas31
January 1st, 2020

I would like to thank the people working in this dealer for the great service and professional customer service.
I'm highly recommend to buy form this shop if you want to live in comfort zone

talibr
February 6th, 2019

We are a Used Car Dealership in Dubai. Our showroom has more than 50 luxury used cars
Available from brands like Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Porsche, Cadillac, GMC,
Range Rover, Land Rover, Volkswagen, Ford, Volvo, Mini, and many more. We sell
Cars at 0% Downpayment with Bank Finance options available with all major banks
Across UAE.

Questions? Get answers from the Alba Cars staff and other customers.

safeeru1
Talib A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alba Cars?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.5
Have a question about Alba Cars?