Alba Cars

Alba Cars has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Alba Cars also ranks 3rd among Car Dealership sites.

How would you rate Alba Cars?

“CREDIT”

Brix B.
6/17/20

There services are on point, one always receives exactly what they purchased, I personally got my off the chain dream car from here, I recommend one to trust the site because you won't regret.

brixb1
June 17th, 2020
raphaels33
June 19th, 2020
Number one car dealing and sells in Dubai UAE. I wish to buy more goods from your service after the pandemic
mustafas31
January 1st, 2020
I would like to thank the people working in this dealer for the great service and professional customer service.
I'm highly recommend to buy form this shop if you want to live in comfort zone
talibr
February 6th, 2019
We are a Used Car Dealership in Dubai. Our showroom has more than 50 luxury used cars
Available from brands like Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Porsche, Cadillac, GMC,
Range Rover, Land Rover, Volkswagen, Ford, Volvo, Mini, and many more. We sell
Cars at 0% Downpayment with Bank Finance options available with all major banks
Across UAE.

Questions? Get answers from the Alba Cars staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alba Cars?

Have a question about Alba Cars?