Review of Al-Anon.org

wso@al-anon.org

3 reviews with 5 stars

susanh793
10/16/19
I have been an active member of Al-Anon/Alateen Family Groups for many decades. It has helped me immensely......if you attend a meeting that does not suit u needs... Try another...."we aren't perfect"....but it is ONE avenue to (1) get support (2) learn about disease of alcoholism (3) find effective ways to love that person w/o losing u self
karenb99
1/30/15
Regardless of what others have said, I would highly recommend Al-anon.
No, their members are not perfect, but neither are you.
I was raised in a church setting, but still had a Father that was a closet drinker. This along w/ a very strict religious system had quite a negative impact on my life. Al-anon helped me to learn to "think for myself" without anyone judging me for doing so. It has been great therapy for me ..... and it doesn't cost a thing except your time.
danielt6
7/6/11
All I have to say is that if you are an individual that can put ego aside and admit that there is a possibility that you don't know everything about life, regardless of how smart you think you are then you need to attend an Al-anon meeting.

More to come as I learn more.....

Questions? Get answers from the Al-Anon.org staff and other customers.

Al-Anon.org?