Akkam Overseas Services reviews

Apurva, 401, 4th Floor, Sri Vasista, Banjara Hills Rd Number 3, Beside Meena Bazar,, Green Valley, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034
Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
Tel: 7207601601
contact@akkam.in

mdf18
10/26/19
Akkaam made my life miserable, they just took money and started sleeping.

i registered with them (Akkam, Near metro, Samajiguda, Hydreabad) an year ago without any improvement until now.

Their staffs are rude, they have no knowledge and experience regarding immigration process. Because of Akkam i suffered a lot for my WES.

after taking money they don't respond the calls/msgs/emails of applicants, if any how you catch them ,they will say i was occupied.

Finally, beware of akkam, they are not going to support you by any mean.

rest is your decision brothers

thanks
*****@rediffmail.com
sabyasachig
9/18/19
I would like to express my gratitude to Akkam for their services. The immigration team were polite and adept in responding to my queries. At every stage, they followed-up for my application and made sure I get my PR visa without any hurdles. The team is skilled and got expertise in the immigration field. I have already suggested Best Immigration consultants in Hyderabad of Akkam to my colleagues who are looking for Canada PR.
chandranig
9/15/19
My dream of getting Australian PR Visa finally came true, and I thank Akkam team who made it possible. The Canada immigration consultants at Akkam are highly professional and helped me to understand the whole process. I never felt the pressure of applying for a PR visa as the team of Akkam helped me out at each step of visa processing.

Akkam Overseas is registered immigration and visa consultancy in Hyderabad.

By Akkam O., Akkam Overseas Services Representative

We have good feedback from our past clients about our services.

By Akkam O., Akkam Overseas Services Representative

I never heard of akkam success story meanwhile i, including many more are suffering due to akkam overseas

By MD F.
Questions? Get answers from the Akkam Overseas Services staff and other customers.

15 Photos for Akkam Overseas Services