Akkam Overseas Services

Akkam Overseas Services

www.akkam.in

Akkam Overseas Services has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Akkam Overseas Services also ranks 33rd among Immigration sites.

How would you rate Akkam Overseas Services?

“Best visa services”

Nikitha C.
4/7/20

I have approached AkkamOverseas for Canada Visa they have analyzed my profile checked it and found me eligible to apply for the Visa. They gave me the required information about the process. I got my Visa in 5 months and I'm thankful to AkkamOverseas for that.

“Akkam ruined my effort, time and money”

MD F.
10/26/19

Akkaam made my life miserable, they just took money and started sleeping. i registered with them (Akkam, Near metro, Samajiguda, Hydreabad) an year ago without any improvement until now. Their staffs are rude, they have no knowledge and experience regarding immigration process. Because of Akkam i suffered a lot for my WES. after taking money they don't respond the calls/msgs/emails of applicants, if any how you catch them ,they will say i was occupied. Finally, beware of akkam, they are not going to support you by any mean. rest is your decision brothers thanks faiyazu@rediffmail.com

nikithac1
April 7th, 2020
sabyasachig
September 18th, 2019
I would like to express my gratitude to Akkam for their services. The immigration team were polite and adept in responding to my queries. At every stage, they followed-up for my application and made sure I get my PR visa without any hurdles. The team is skilled and got expertise in the immigration field. I have already suggested Best Immigration consultants in Hyderabad of Akkam to my colleagues who are looking for Canada PR.
chandranig
September 15th, 2019
My dream of getting Australian PR Visa finally came true, and I thank Akkam team who made it possible. The Canada immigration consultants at Akkam are highly professional and helped me to understand the whole process. I never felt the pressure of applying for a PR visa as the team of Akkam helped me out at each step of visa processing.
mdf18
October 26th, 2019
Akkaam made my life miserable, they just took money and started sleeping.

Finally, beware of akkam, they are not going to support you by any mean.

rest is your decision brothers

thanks
*******@rediffmail.com

Akkam Overseas is registered immigration and visa consultancy in Hyderabad.

By Akkam O., Akkam Overseas - Immigration Visa Consultancy
See more answers (3)

We have good feedback from our past clients about our services.

By Akkam O., Akkam Overseas - Immigration Visa Consultancy
See more answers (3)

I never heard of akkam success story meanwhile i, including many more are suffering due to akkam overseas

By MD F.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Akkam Overseas Services staff and other customers.

Akkam Overseas is one of the top immigration consultancies in India. It is a trusted and registered consultancy in India for Australia and Canada immigration processes. Offices are located across India – Hyderabad (headquarter), Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chandigarh. You may contact Akkam Overseas immigration experts through contact@akkam.in.

akkamo1
Akkam O.
Consultant / Agency
Canada and Australia are the most preferred immigration destination for several immigrants across the world. Akkam got canada & Australia immigration consultants in Hyderabad who assist immigration aspirants for speedy visa approval. Potential candidates are not well aware about the procedure needed to be followed for successful immigration without any obstacles. Visa consultants in Hyderabad with several years of experience always stay updated with the ever changes laws of Canada & Australia immigration. If you are seeking for immigration to Canada or Australia, our immigration consultants in Hyderabad can help you for faster approval of visa.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Akkam Overseas Services?

Have a question about Akkam Overseas Services?