How would you rate Airydress.co?

“Product description was a lie”

mary m.
5/2/21

I ordered a bright blue cotton dress with pockets. What came was polyester (could have been a plastic bag), dull blue, no pockets just fake tabs. The seam at the bodice was sliced. The workmanship was substandard. When I asked for a return authorization, I got the same run-around as I got from Roselinlin. Refund credit (not buying another fake dress) or a percentage that just about covered the shipping charges of the original purchase. I think this company operates under various names. Rosewe looks like the same products, but that's just my hunch.

marym2091
May 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Beware of clothing offered CHEAP from China. It is not as represented. It is actually CHEAP.

Products used:
I used none of the products. They all ended up at the thrift shop or the trash can.