Airtasker.co

Airtasker.co

Airtasker.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Airtasker.co?

“AIRTASKER IS A SCAM - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY, ENERGY, WELLBEING”

Virginia B.
10/17/20

The issue is not just about safety. It's also about the ownership of my intellectual property. I don't intend to use anything this individual has done – however, I don't want him coming back to me, after I redo the videos, and telling me that he has copyright over my material. And if anything like this does happen, I will be seeking legal advice against both Airtasker and the Tasker. As I have already stated this dispute has been managed extremely badly with a very generic response and that is simply not acceptable. The review I posted on Trustpilot was also responded to with a ridiculous, generic response that did not address any of the issues. Additionally, in the decision regarding the dispute it says very clearly that a note will be made on his profile – that has not happened. Who should I hold responsible for that? This man has behaved, quite frankly, in a criminal fashion and you have let him off scot free – disgraceful. I also note that email addresses that I used to send emails have now blocked me. I didn't intend to send any more emails regardless, but that, again, is a very bad look and again shows that the executive of Airtasker seems to be unable to do the right thing. Instead of blocking me they should have been apologising. Again, disgraceful behaviour. Altogether Airtasker has behaved shamefully.

virginiab316
October 17th, 2020

Altogether Airtasker has behaved shamefully.

No - I only have negative things to say. Airtasker have behaved shamefully and I wouldn't go near them with a barge pole.

By Virginia B.

You can't speak to anyone. Only email and any issue takes a long time.

By Virginia B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Airtasker.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Airtasker.co?

Have a question about Airtasker.co?