Review of AirFastTickets

875 3rd Avenue
New York, New York 10022, United States

lat159
3/9/15

I booked a two way flight with this company and had to cancel my the departure portion of my flight because my father was diagnosed with cancer and required immediate surgery. I contacted the company and they told me to submit documentation of the surgery for a refund , which I did.
When I went to the airport for the return lag of my flight I was told that I had no booking. They cancelled that portion of my flight without even notifying me. In addition, it has been over a year and they have not refunded me despite numerous calls and emails. This company is despicable!!!

yousefa3
12/27/14

They promised me a full refund for my flight being cancelled. But it's been 6 months, and still no refund. Every time I contact them all I get is false promises about them refunding me soon.

dariuszw
9/4/14

They have cancelled our booking without a notice. We get to know about that when we were at hotel door. We had to pay twice for a hotel. Do not use it.

sarahr39
6/11/14

I recently used airfasttickets.com when I was trying to book a flight to the bahamas for my husband, and overall I was just about 100% pleased with the experience. We obviously checked all of the sites that promote themselves all over TV and the radio but weren't so happy with what we were finding. We ended up checking out AirFastTickets based on a friends request, and their prices were actually a bit lower than we were seeing elsewhere!

Before we left we were able to go onto their website and use their free tool which allowed us to check in to our flight online saving valuable time at the airport. Everyone knows how stressful it is when you have to rush there.

Overall I had a pleasant experience. My only knock was when I called them to confirm I was only able to get a machine so customer service doesn't seem to be their strong point, but luckily I didn't need them for anything major.

Questions? Get answers from the AirFastTickets staff and other customers.

AirFastTickets?