Review of Appreciate 247

Tel: 0345 340 3570
sales@aircon247.com

wallacew14
4/29/19

Poor customer service, no communication with customers, Just
awful service from them. Ordered Portable Air-conditioner and deliveries
scheduled keeps getting rescheduled. They can learn a thing or two from there competitors who are way ahead of them when it comes to service. Will never recommend or use
them again.

samb316
8/2/18

Happy to take your money but ignore calls and emails regaining faulty goods (faulty on arrival). I don't think even think they have their own customer service.

raffb
7/24/18

Absolutely no response to emails or calls. Wrong, cheaper unit sent (12000 BTU instead of 14000). Already tried to call and email them number of times and had zero response. Number provided on their website connects with a call centre who looks after more than one business and they say there is nothing they can do about it. Proper cowboys. Will have to go through my credit card provider to get my money back.

juliena2
6/18/18

I ordered an air conditioner on line with delivery expected in around three days, as I live on the isle of Wight thought it would take a day extra. My money has been taken and I am still waiting four weeks for any sign of delivery!! Numerous phone calls either go unanswered or promises of call backs do not materialise. Not had a single email to even confirm my order.
I have decided this morning to contact my bank and get my money returned.
Avoid like the plague, imagine if I finally got it and it was faulty, Nightmare!!!

ilonap1
7/8/17

I like this company, my air conditioning unit was delivered on time and works perfectly! I love winter and can't stand the heat, so for me this company was a lifesaver. Thank you.

nevillea3
6/30/17

Like an idiot I ordered twice from these clowns and twice I got the exact same service. No goods until I complain to head office.
Keep away. Too stressful

jamest170
6/15/16

Hi, I felt compelled to write a review of this company after this site popped up when I googled their name. They were absolutely perfect to deal with! It was a simple, professional business transaction but was carried out with a great level of customer service. I wanted an aircon unit for a retail unit in Manchester - the company gave me great advice, and the product arrived on time. I cant help but think that the reviews on here must be fallacious as they were great from start to finish. Cheers

margaretb76
4/20/16

Hi
Please can anyone help?
We have placed and paid for an order and cannot get a reply from any of the methods of contact.
Are they still trading? has anyone any other numbers apart from those on the website?.

johnd262
5/15/14

I had the displeasure of dealing with this company 3 months ago. I found them to be very rude and unhelpful!

kevinl43
4/4/14

Sadly this has to be one of the worst companies I have had the misfortune to deal with!
After spending nearly £3000 on 2 heating/cooling units we were supplied 2 cooling only units. Not being expert in this field we didnt notice the change of reference number that they made & hence we installed the units only to later discover that they provided no heat.
After over 4 months of e-mails & phone calls to get lines of communication open in an attempt reach an amicable solution (we were even willing to pay half the cost of the correct units) they did finally start talking with us but their solution was to expect us to pay another £2500 to cover their cost of the replacement units!
All we can suggest is avoid the company at all cost, sadly we had to spend £3k to learn this lesson.

peterp44
10/31/13

These guys are just a bunch of crooks - watch out!

darrenl10
7/19/13

I added an item to the shopping basket (eco15p air con unit £499) and then rang the supplier regarding availability/delivery. After I made the call and was given the info I then went back to the webpage within a matter of no longer than 10 mins (had to see to my little girl) only to discover they had then increased the price to £539....I have emailed them to show my disgust, but as yet have had NO reply!! I have now found another supplier that has stock of said item for original price. This site has taken advantage of enquiry and current weather conditions. I'm just glad I noticed before placing order!!

Questions? Get answers from the Appreciate 247 staff and other customers.

Appreciate 247?