Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cleveland Clinic?

“Cleveland clinic has good and bad but mostly good! Keep notes when talking on the phone!”

Dee Lizzy F.
7/12/21

I have been a patient for many years with Cleveland clinic to the main branch in Cleveland to other branches in Ohio. I have throughout the years have appreciated their expertise in very specific diagnosis that have helped diagnose a difficult type of epilepsy in my teens. Dr. Gerald Erenberg- I credit with saving my life because of this. I will always be grateful to the main branch. Cleveland Clinic seems to always strive to help their patients and ask for feedback so if you are patient - always talk and fill out your surveys to help them continue to get better. However, I have been a patient in internal medicine and at times it is where they lack. My doctor has been very efficient and always on top of things. I have gone for many years so this has been my experience only. I know my dr. is very busy and relies on the nursing staff. That is the deficit at times where it seems is getting worst. Sometimes there have been miscommunications or at times even a interrogation when I am in the medical field too. I have been told things that are not good or untrue medical advice. I think the nurses at times are undereducated and have told me things that I know are opinion or they should have not put in their 2 cents. I correct them and hear them google it. The next thing is the nurse hopefully but not always corrects themselves and moves on. It is very discouraging considering that if I was not as educated - that a lay person would be accepting at what a nurse says face value and would get incorrect and dangerous information I would say in my experience 75% of the time. Also, at times Cleveland Clinic at their branches has lay people (aka receptionist or office people) answering the phone when you believe it is a nurse. I just do this review as a warning that everyone should advocate for their OWN healthcare and always do their own research! Just some tips from my point of view. 1) Ask questions and don't accept it as truth if it is NOT from your doctor (even then advocate for yourself). Just understand that if its a nurse- it is often a 2 yr LPN degree and very limited knowledge or it maybe NOT a nurse at all. 2) Always ask for a name of who are you talking with so you can reference them and keep them accountable for what they are telling you. 3) Take notes if you cannot speak with your dr. right away and ask the nurse to send you a email or reference to what they have told you and make sure they do get a note to your doctor. 4)Fill out the feedback forms and reviews to help everyone and give positives just as much as the negatives! :) No one is perfect but you must also help everyone by giving good and bad and 2nd chances! I also I am a patient panel to take surveys to help Cleveland clinic. I hope this helps someone and always take charge of your wellness! Be healthy! :D

lizzyh8
July 12th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
See reviews and use site for reference!

Products used:
Doctor, Medical

Questions? Get answers from the Cleveland Clinic staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cleveland Clinic?

Have a question about Cleveland Clinic?