Afrointoductions reviews

michaelj445
5/13/18

I have been a member on and off for several years and I have talked with many. Some are seriously interested, some are desperate looking for a better life and some are trying to get money, but comparing to other sites (and I have tried a lot) I think you can get lucky here. The reason why I have not found any yet, is because my heart have to say yes too :) But I truly believe that most of them are trying to find love. If you can write minimum 5 letters with them or skype with them, without they talking about money or that the family are sick or have been in accident, then you are probably on the right way. Trust you instinct. If something sounds concerning, it is probably correct (but also remember culture differences)

trentj
1/4/10

this website released my personal information (name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, etc) to some of it's members. as a result there have been numerous attempts at identity theft and hackers trying to break into my computer.

Questions? Get answers from the Afrointoductions staff and other customers.

Afrointoductions?