Afrikanvoodoomagickpowers reviews

Tel: 325-674-8645
afrikanvoodoopowers@yahoo.com

terrenceh15
4/12/16

I sent $400 and I know he picked it up told me he was going to contact me after he received the money I never heard from Mike Phillips and two months later have not received my package. Word to warn I would not trust this guy Mike Phillips is his name that he told me I rate this person character and credibility with no stars wish I had read this before I sent it don't be like me do your research "Fraudulent Business"

Tip for consumers: Fraud the reviews on the site are fake

nishadv
11/17/14

I have worked with this thief and all he does is rips people off.
Do NOT trust www.afrikanvoodoomagickpowers.com. Its a big hoax. He scammed me for paying for a ring and its almost one year passed and i didn't receive anything. I have all documents and emails to prove it.

NEVER WORK WITH THIS MAN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

dustinh16
10/20/14

I am not disappointed at all with your magic! It has been everything it claims to be. I have noticed my erections are stronger and I am bigger. I feel fuller and the intensity of my orgasms is great.

user304
1/28/09

dis site is a big scam that defraud people - whoever that operate this site should be locked up and be sent to live imprisonment becos theyh claim to have voodoo powers to do anything, already I pay then a sum of $750 USD TO PERFORM and send a voodoo charm they cash the money and ever since after thiey cash my money they never send me any magical item in the mail as they proclaim, so do something crack down this site

Questions? Get answers from the Afrikanvoodoomagickpowers staff and other customers.

Afrikanvoodoomagickpowers?