Affordablegaming.biz reviews

SITE CLOSED
Tel: +1 855-646-1390

billm20
3/18/12

I found this site when looking for a good gaming computer, at a good price. I must say they most certainly live up to their name. I sent them a pile of questions, and I got a reply very quickly with all of the questions I had asked answered.

The website was clear, and easy to navigate. It was a breeze to click the boxes for what I wanted in the computer.

Now on to the computer I got. It is fantastic. I bought the mid-range price wise model, but it kicks rear! I am more than satisfied with the purchase, and I will most definitely recommend this site to any friends looking for a gaming machine. Thanks a million guys for the great computer.

numbersr
9/11/11

bought their X-Ray 210 model gaming computer. website was neatly organized and easy to navigate. most importantly, service was great and the PC was excellent quality. highly recommend!

taylorc2
4/30/11

Received my PC today. Its all as described, and it runs absolutely amazing. Plays all the games I needed it to so I can honestly say... awesome computer. Love it. Oh, and website was easy to figure out and the checkout was simple and takes you through paypal (which may be the only issue). the support people were friendly and helpful and answered all of my questions fast.

markd15
4/23/11

Pros: Plenty of good information and content which helped me decide what computer I wanted. Product exactly as described and I got a free bonus blue-ray drive as a gift which was nice. I didn't talk to support people, but there seems to be plenty of support with the live chat.

Cons: Annoying live support chat invitation popped up like 3 times...

Questions? Get answers from the Affordablegaming.biz staff and other customers.

Affordablegaming.biz?