Affordable Dentures & Implants reviews

Tel: 509-469-0875
reminder@affordabledentures.com

johno76
10/27/16

I'm a senior citizen who needed replacement dentures. I had a one o'clock appointment and arrived @ 12:45. Only to find the doors locked. I called they answered only to inform me that I had to sit out in the Texas hear til they reopened.I drove 65 miles to get to this business only to be told to sit out in the hear. No one informed me they closed for an hour during the day in fact the website informs public they are open from 7:30 to 5:00..No notice on the door of this closure. Nothing! Ducking prices! If this is how they treat their customers I'll spend my money elsewhere.

joeh67
1/6/15

Affordable Dentures Yakima Wa. Charles Meyer Gooss, DMD, P.C.

4 hours, many shots at least 50 put me in shock and no pain relief. One shot clear into my sinus. Didn't try pulling the top 7 teeth, busted them then dug the roots out, lots of bone damage. Swelling into my sinus makes it difficult to breathe, 8 months later and no relief.

Bottom jaw has no problems, 7 teeth, he pulled them without breaking them. Sent me home to come back later in the day to get my teeth, I spent the rest of the day over the sink with blood and mucus pouring from my mouth and in severe shock and pain. Came back a few days later and receive teeth that did not fit. Tried to deal with them for a few months, went back and they were very rude blamed me for waiting too long.

With much argument from the staff and an up close, in your face encounter with Dr. Gooss he made me another set that fit a little better but could not bite anything and could not chew up food. I went back to see if they would fix that and what I got was a pat on the back and told that they were just for looks. Can anyone here help or is this just some place to complain?

I am going to have to go to an oral surgeon to repair my upper jaw and he still has my money for the second set of teeth that I do not want from him (Dr. Gooss). This man needs stopped very hateful and angry Dr..

Can anyone help? I am Joe Henry at paws9876@yahoo.com 509-895-9072

Questions? Get answers from the Affordable Dentures & Implants staff and other customers.

Affordable Dentures & Implants?