Aezakmi.run

Aezakmi.run has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Aezakmi.run also ranks 34th among Online Security sites.

How would you rate Aezakmi.run?

“AEZAKMI Browser. Best browser for Facebook arbitrage”

Jody W.
11/13/19

I bought a Plan CJ for $69 per month. They also gave me 5 facebook accounts. Spends were not so huge, just 50$ per account but very soon we increased it. The browser works brilliant, very convinient for using. The fingerprints are different, some of them have small screen resolution. Very easy to upload facebook accounts. Support also works good, very friendly.

jodyw77
November 13th, 2019
Support also works good, very friendly.

There Multilogin with more expensive plans than Aezakmi.

By Jody W.

Aezakmi has a very fast customer service. All you need to do is to text them in Telegram and they asnwer you asap.

By Jody W.

It is a legit company. It has roots in Russia. But they sell their product worldwide.

By Jody W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Aezakmi.run staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aezakmi.run?

Have a question about Aezakmi.run?