Aesthetic Surgery Centre & MedSpa

Aesthetic Surgery Centre & MedSpa has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Aesthetic Surgery Centre & MedSpa?

“Highly recommend Dr. Frederick Ehret for breast...”

Amanda D.
7/13/19

I had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Ehret 8 weeks ago and couldn't be happier with my results. I have a smaller build but had a 32 H breast size before seeing Dr. Ehret. Since my surgery, my breasts are now proportional to my smaller frame and I'm much more confident in how I look. Dr. Ehret and his staff, both in the office and at the surgery center, were so friendly and made me feel so comfortable through the entire process. If you're looking for a friendly and personable doctor who does amazing work, I highly recommend seeing Dr. Ehret.

amandad247
July 13th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Aesthetic Surgery Centre & MedSpa staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aesthetic Surgery Centre & MedSpa?

Have a question about Aesthetic Surgery Centre & MedSpa?