Aegean Airlines

Aegean Airlines

Aegean Airlines has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Aegean Airlines?

“DO NOT BOOK with aegean”

MARIA E.
12/20/18

I am writing this review in order to express my disappointment for Aegean Airlines. I made a booking through the website of the company, and I made a mistake in the dates. Fortunately, I understand my mistake in the next 15 minutes, and i called them to cancel my booking. They DENIED to cancel my booking without paying, and they did not accept a human typing error. I find it UNACCEPTABLE that for an airline company which is a not low fare company, to have such a strict policy, while all other big companies, they have the VOID choice (cancel free of charge in the next 24 hours). I TOTALLY NOT recommend this company.

mariae73
December 20th, 2018

no there is no success story. do not book with them

By MARIA E.

it is a legit company. (but with unacceptable service provided)

By MARIA E.

the worst service provided. huge fees fo no reason

By MARIA E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Aegean Airlines staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aegean Airlines?

Have a question about Aegean Airlines?