Advocateaurorahealth.org

Advocateaurorahealth.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Advocateaurorahealth.org ranks 9th among Doctor Reviews sites.

How would you rate Advocateaurorahealth.org?

“Dr. Vishal Patel pain management specialist”

Lynn S.
10/11/21

I've suffered from chronic daily migraines the vast majority of my life and started going to Dr. Patel about a year ago. Dr. Patel is mega super when it comes to patient care. He takes the time to listen to his patients and goes the extra mile to get them on a treatment plan that will benefit the patient. Out of all the specialists I have been to for migraines he actually has given me hope that I'll get some relief. He and his staff have been very supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Vishal Patel to anyone who suffers from chronic pain.

lynns593
October 11th, 2021

Products used:
Pain management clinic

Questions? Get answers from the Advocateaurorahealth.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advocateaurorahealth.org?

Have a question about Advocateaurorahealth.org?