Advance Innovation Group reviews

info@advanceinnovationgroup.com

1 star

moninders
9/27/17

Connecting with Advance Innovation Group was an excellent experience and opportunity. AIG provided with an superb service which is fitted to the needs of an individual or professional. Pranay Sirand his team of experts have succeeded in creating courses which are specific and relevant for todays work environment and corporate. They facilitate in a way which allows the students to have a better understanding and experience. Now, I feel better and proud to be a success person in this world. Thanks AIG for made me unique and knowledgeable.

tanbirk
4/26/17

As my experience about advance innovation group is just excellent..whether u talk about training, trainer, or courses material, job support.just anything you talk aboutI m thankful to AIG for upgrading my skill sets. AIG is the best one in my career.

tiyak
4/26/17

It was a great journey and memorable experience with Advance Innovation Group. The faculty and facilities are very good. The teachers are very concerned about the learning. Day to day live examples are shared by the faculty and the students are made to understand the same.

pramodm
4/26/17

With AIG, you can have right concept of analysis projects and management system. The organization offers six sigma program and other training programs that give you an exact idea on right management system, implementation of technical tools and right methodology to improve your business productivity and revenue. Really done fantastic job thanku AIG.

sophiae2
10/27/14

It is my pleasure to share my views about the experience I have had at Advance Innovation Group and privilege to work under the mentorship of Pranay Sir. The relentless passion for Quality and business excellence drives each student to constantly excel in their learning.

At Advance Innovation Group I have observed the methodical approach of simplifying concepts and also the practical application of technical aspects. An excellent leader who has an innate ability to motivate others and channelize clarity in his students' ability of thinking.

Pranay Sir is a detail oriented and a hard core business excellence professional. Always available for his students and was quick to address business issues. Well thought out solutions with time bound plans in combination of his excellent execution ability is inexplicable.

Pranay is highly innovative to customize the needs of each student, knowledgeable and pragmatic. Top leadership of the Organizations he has worked with value his vision of Business Quality which flows as live as today's journal in the company, even when he moves on to consult another.

anupk2
8/28/14

My career growth after my association with Advance Innovation Group is a real testimonial of Advance Innovation Group's approach in excelling. My journey from being a contributor to leader of quality initiative in my organization has really become smooth and successful with the help of Advance Innovation Group.

viveks6
8/6/14

Learning at Advance Innovation Group has been a fabulous and enlightening experience. The effort, assistance and individual attention provided by each and every faculty member is simply commendable ensuring that every single student is meticulously carved out and well polished by the end of the curriculum and is ready to face the challenges posed by the world. Individual-directed & student-specific counseling provided by highly-experienced people goes that extra mile in grooming & ensuring that students land up in right roles and are well equated with the market standards in terms of roles, responsibilities and remuneration.

tarunp1
7/25/14

My experience at Advance Innovation Group has been excellent. Problems have been addressed at all stages. Tutors are extremely dedicated . It's an open environment and transparent, conducive for the aspirants willing to learn and grow. My stay there has been extremely fruitful . It has contributed to giving me an opportunity in quality in a great brand.

Thanks, Tarun Pandey (Manager Process Excellence) IBM

rahulc4
6/17/14

Rahul Chaudhary (Manager Process Excellence) Airtel

"From the first day till continual today, the spirit at AIGian's is consistent; Pranay Sir & his team is divinity and he is creator & creating many lives, not only giving the study fact moreover the jet stream road map for career. I joined and learned a lot more than the submissive course; I urge this will continue because the spirits are true from heart for study. I also blessed by Advance Innovation Group. "

abhishekn
6/3/14

There is an old saying " The greatest journey begins with a small step". I still remember the day when I took my first step with AIG, little apprehensive of the world of numbers, stats and ISO that I was getting into. However, the inspirational and motivational words of Pranay Kumar are still fresh in my mind and heart. I decided to give the reins of my career and future into the hands of this man. I am amazed by what he did and how he shaped my future. A person whose career was going nowhere and who was still unsure of his future was suddenly standing into the thick of the actions and had numerous companies asking him to come on their payroll. Today and always, I dedicate, whatever success I have achieved to one and only- Pranay Kumar and his dream AIG. They taught me to- DREAM BIG.

Thanks,
Abhishek Nambiar (Encore) Manager

rajeshr2
5/5/14

[Rajesh Rao (Dish Tv India limited)]The experience was very good , most liking thing for working person was flexibility and professional environment. Advance innovation group member is very help for archive your expectation and goal.whenever I reach at Advance innovation group my confidence level always will increase.Very thankful to Pranay Sir with Advance innovation group trainer to made me Quality Professional and Black Belt. i always wise Advance innovation group will go up.

latikaa
4/14/14

The institute gave me an opportunity to gain knowledge about `Six Sigma`, which is imperative to understand `Quality Management`. The efficient course structure and the dedicated and supportive trainers made learning at Advance innovation Group a wonderful experience. I have recommended Advance innovation Group to friends and colleagues and would continue to do so, as Albert Einstein said, "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge."

Thanks
Latika Aggarwal

eishantr
3/18/14

The institute is very good, and all the faculties are very helpful and supportive.Specially Pranay Sir, Shishir Sir and Alok Sir are really wonderful, support staff is also very helpful in providing the relevant help when required.At the end would like to recommend people to come here and feel the joy of learning by the top notch people from the industry.

Thanks,
[Eishant Rajput, Make My Trip]

amitv
1/8/14

[Amit Verma [(Manager Quality) Times Group] Experience at ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP is worth gaining, in this age of cut throat competition ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP is "THE" place to gain knowledge and experience. The Learning, Culture and Assistance is unmatched and is worth appreciation. It was a mind boggling experience for me...would strongly recommend to gain experience for this Esteem Institution.....and cave a successful career....

rameshr2
10/22/13

To learn while you work or work while you learn are aspects every professional seeks, at ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP both come to reality. This started with getting a Six Sigma GB training from ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP @ my organization to continuing the learning saga with ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP for PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma BB and ISO certifications. The learning journey is paced well, crafted and customized per the industry or vertical you belong to. BPO/ITES to CA & Business Development, in all aspects the faculty is quite at par also the variety offered helps you meticulously work on your areas of focus. Personally for me the USP was the detailed involvement we had with the ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP team. All customers are part of the development of ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP, we contribute, not only do we give feedback this is not a 'form', this is an activity a commitment to improve and involve. The course curriculum to the training & coaching methods, if you think of it you can make a difference. Studying at ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP is not training or coaching, its a partnership, its like improving their business and your own skill set together. Thrills me and keeps me connected. Of course the organization is the replica of its leader (Pranay) but each have there own identity their uniqueness. Keeps it going! '

devs3
9/11/13

My experience with Advance Innovation group is very good; in fact Advance Innovation group is the best collage in my life, where I have got passed my any class, course or degree. Faculty of the Advance Innovation group is very energetic and motivating specially Pranay Sir and Shishir Sir, and if we talking about the Subject Knowledge or Confidence level then it is 100 % means, the knowledge bowl is confidently full. Atmosphere of the institute is like very familiar like my home, and, your teacher treats you like their brother so that, you would not suppose to hesitate asking anything related to Six Sigma/ Lean/ ISO or anything apart from this.

pushpendras
8/6/13

I am really Thank full to the trainers of Advance Innovation Group for their continuous support/personal touch even after completing the course. I would recommend Advance Innovation Group for all the beginners for their Lean/Six Sigma journey because Advance Innovation Group will make your rest of your life easier.

sanojv
8/1/13

[Sanoj verma (Manager ) Convergys] My experience with Advance Innovation Group had been out of the world. Advance Innovation Group has not only given me firm ground but has also given me wings to fly. Advance Innovation Group has offered a professional training with personal touch. Learning i have gained from Advance Innovation Group had been instrumental & whatever i am today every bit of that belongs to Advance Innovation Group(Especially Pranay Sir).

anoopa
7/26/13

Get the concepts right, rest all will fall in place" - Mool Matra. Stress on "Why" rather than "How". Start from scratch. If not sure- "Ask". And of course - Value the learning. For its useless if you learn it, but don't value it and don't apply it. It was a pleasure receiving Six Sigma Guidance from Pranay, for he made the learning so simple and interesting.

kabirc
7/18/13

I had one of the best learning experience in ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP. ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP is equipped with very professional people who have a command on their subject and are impeccable at imparting it to the students. As an organization it has the capability and will to grow leaps and bounds. I am grateful to be associated with ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP. I wish ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP all the success in future.

madhurs
7/17/13

My experience with ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP has really been wonderful! Extremely professional with personal touch makes the entire journey so pleasant. It felt like my Second Home because I used to spend most of my time after work at ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP... the Trainers are really helpful and knowledgeable. A very friendly and professional atmosphere to help learn easily and better.

sonamv
7/16/13

To myself the factors that mark a difference between ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP and others are : highly experienced , knowledgeable and extremely helpful Faculty , motivational & friendly environment and they are always open to clarify all your quests for knowledge , in all its worthy enough to invest your time and efforts in ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP if you aim to reach higher in your career.

" And as a student I definitely had a good experience with ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP , I remember before joining ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP , Sakar who suggested me to join ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP , said its really quite different from the rest of the institutes , knowledgeable & friendly faculty and they are always open to clarify your doubts , not like you pay the fees , attend the class for specified number of days and its all over.

All the faculty members with whom I had been in touch with ... Alok Sir , Satendra , Avinash , Neha , Satish and of course Pranay , have always shared the concepts in the most simplest ways , have been very kind , helpful and friendly.

divakars
7/10/13

my experience with Advance Innovation Group is memorable. i have good knowledge and good experience from Advance Innovation Group .after completed six sigma i have got many job offer from different companies, so i have also started pmp with Advance Innovation Group , it will add more value in my career . technically , Advance Innovation Group makes it feel interesting by slowing conditioning providing the examples of day to day life. i am grateful to Advance Innovation Group for adding extra value to my career.

laxmand
7/4/13

My experience with Advance Innovation Group is like my family which not only gives me the technical clarity of the subjects but also motivate & guide me at any moment of my carrier.Entire Advance Innovation Group group is very friendly & cooperative.I am specially very much thankful to Pranay Sir who gives me opportunity to attend classes to get re-freshness about course. After attending classes from Advance Innovation Group , I am confident about the subject & can easily crack any interview of business excellence.

sudhirk
7/2/13

The experience was very good. One aspect which sets Advance Innovation Group apart from the rest is that one feels totally at home with total flexibility of class timings. One area of opportunity that I would like to highlight is that the trainers should get themselves more involved in flow of tollgate of the students.

Questions? Get answers from the Advance Innovation Group staff and other customers.

Advance Innovation Group?