Adult Diapers and Chux reviews

Tel: 877-658-4739

eg37
e g.
12/9/17

needing a user name & pw is a waste of time . after I saw you required that I went to every other ws I could find but your BS wasn't worth $20

andreag119
Andrea g.
11/28/17

Easy! Found just what I was looking for. Website is “user friendly”, easy to use.

wilmap4
Wilma P.
11/2/17

I like the selections. Many brands offered samples and that is important for someone with no prior experience. Brands I had tried were too loose in the legs and allowed leaking. I found the best fit in the Depend and the ABRI-FLEX.

cheryld83
Cheryl D.
10/25/17

Website easy to navigate. Easy to find the product I needed. Went with standard ground shipping as it would have cost more for 2nd day than the products cost, which is unfortunate, because I really need these quickly :(

stephanieg124
Stephanie G.
10/3/17

Do you have bottles of this product in smaller sizes? We end up discarding product as it cannot be used in 30 days. Thank you.

margaretm216
Margaret M.
8/31/17

Just hope they arrive in reasonable time but so far I will return to you over and over again very good site.
Margie

patriciah220
PATRICIA H.
8/6/17

shopping on line was easy. i usually order thru edge park but they coulnt release my order 7 days early they said my insurance company would not let them and i could not afford to pay them $230.00.
i usualy get six boxes at a time but near the end i generaly run low.

irmaw7
Irma W.
7/31/17

Hi... I love your store and I am a repeat buyer. One comment is the search engine is not very good. I had a hard time finding the Bard 150819. I know it is there, but the search did not find it so I had to look for a while, page by page. Thank you!

gloriat37
Gloria T.
7/21/17

This is my second purchase with HPFY. I was very happy with my first experience. The choice of products is excellent as is your customer service. Shopping experience is quick and easy. Always plenty of information. Prices really good!

mrsl32
mrs l.
7/12/17

easy to find products - just hoping shipment is done as soon as you see the order - it is urgently needed. thank you very much.

craigf40
Craig F.
6/29/17

A first order offer kept popping up but kept disappearing so I could not use the offer. Very disappointing.

stacyg55
stacy g.
6/29/17

i like you're diaper options,there are several quality products to choose from. the prices' are very appealing. i will shop here again and i recommend adult diapers and chux to anyone in need of such products

lynny12
Lynn Y.
6/29/17

Was not happy that I could not use 2 coupon codes....you shouldn't offer a $5.00 coupon for signing up for emails when you have a coupon code already listed on the website.

meadam1
MEADA M.
6/29/17

I wanted the option of creating an account or being able to order as a guest. It was not available.

loisv4
Lois V.
6/29/17

This is my first experience ordering from you. I hope the size is right. I hope the quality product is what I am looking for but right now I just don't know.

abigailw13
Abigail W.
6/29/17

Love your company. Delivery is swift, with only a few problems over the years. Wouldn't shop anywhere else. Prices are wonderful and you have met my grandsons needs time and again.

kellyk127
Kelly K.
6/29/17

just wish I could return the lids that dont fit , I just didnt get to return during a family emergency that I just was just not focusing on things I needed to get done, otherwise ,, all ok

trudyc13
Trudy C.
6/29/17

As long as comply with customer wishes and give good service - you will have my business. THANK YOU also for offering coupons.

jeremyh102
Jeremy H.
6/29/17

Your prices for Fitright Restore briefs are the best I've seen, and I've searched extensively. As long as you keep them at that price I'll keep buying.

genet27
Gene T.
6/29/17

I was charged20.99 for shipping and your site said FREE SHIPPING OVER75.00. What is going on?????????

ilenes8
Ilene S.
6/29/17

Only issue was sign up for email and receive10 off coupon. After sign up and receive coupon can't be use for product purchase. FALSE ADVERTISING111

michaelf338
Michael F.
6/29/17

I was able to order the exact product that I wanted according to the description. My Dad received Covidian TED stockings while in the hospital and this should be what I ordered.

maryp271
Mary P.
6/29/17

First time shopping on your site, but not my last if the rest is as good as this has been. Clear descriptions and pictures and especially prices. Good job!

douga34
Doug A.
6/29/17

Found what I was looking for quickly and easily. Order placed and completed with a minimum of clicks.

patriciam325
Patricia M.
6/29/17

This was my first purchase and I was given a welcome code for $5.00 off my first purchase and it would not accept it after numerous times. WELCOME-HPFY

Questions? Get answers from the Adult Diapers and Chux staff and other customers.

Adult Diapers and Chux?