Adonis Cabaret

Adonis Cabaret has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Adonis Cabaret ranks 14th among Restaurants sites.

How would you rate Adonis Cabaret?

“Fantastic!”

heather r.
7/12/10

Fantastic! Managed to book our hen night out easily and quickly. Got all the information we needed and read brilliant reviews that just excited us even more.

heatherr4
July 12th, 2010
rubyr10
August 8th, 2014
dawnpp
March 15th, 2011
I was a little worried that some of the gang wouldn't enjoy my plans for the weekend. However from the moment we got there the door staff made us all feel at home. Well sort of (my hubys cooking is better, but then we were not expecting a gourmet meal included in the £35 ticket and these guys are exceptionally funny;-).

If you are looking for a night of entertainment with cabaret & man tackle I can't recommend it enough.

The show was Super funny, not tacky, Beautiful guys, proper original side stretching (i'm a size 14 so difficult to split!) comedy & Mental drag stuff.
Unfortunately i wasn't allowed to take away!

Top nite! Shame London hotels aren't such good value.

Thank you Adonis boys, we had a wicked time far beyond our expectations and sublime value

Found an excuse to go to there Brighton show in May (Nice 1 Claire!)
bevh1
July 7th, 2010
Well thought out site, lots of info, loading times are quick for all the videos and cartoons and games, the photo gallery does take you to another url though, (www.hen-night.org) but if you see how many photos are on it you understand why.
Really decent thought hes gone into this
Well done guys and girls at www.AdonisCabaret.co.uk
danib
August 31st, 2010
Best club ive ever been to by far, I went to club aquarium in london for my friends 21st birthday, the strippers and drag queen drew were by far the best entertainment ive ever seen, If your looking for a great night out please please go to club aquarium london fr the adonis cabaret, you will not be disappointed the staff were great very friendly and the strippers were very very good looking, Rudeboy and young gun were my favourite:-) Thanks for a wicked night, will be back very soon xx
tracib1
July 7th, 2010
Fantastic website - all you need to make your hen weekend go with a bang! Even down to the invites(very funny animated invites for all your friends)Links to accessories for your special night and piccies of all the hunky strippers. Also gives links to hotels in the area so you can make a weekend of it. Having been to the show the website couldn't be more accurate - it was all that was promised and more.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Adonis Cabaret staff and other customers.

Perfect Hen Night Entertainment - Comedy Hen Nights, Food & Drink, Games, Prizes and Night Club Entry - from? 29 per person, across the UK.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adonis Cabaret?

Have a question about Adonis Cabaret?