Adidas UK

Adidas UK has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Adidas UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Adidas UK?

“careless , bad customer support , no respect for their customer”

Alayham A.
5/1/17

Hi . I ordered one of adidas originals NMD XR1 primekint shoes from online store in UK ( www.adidas.co.uk) and shipped this shoes to my country via Aramex shop and ship to Saudi Arabia due to this model not available in local stores and was just launched by Adidas and considered as one of Top of lines and rare models. I paid approx 30$ for shipping this shoes to my country Saudi Arabia. and after a week received it. The issue i'm escalating related to the pair i received, the right and left shoe not identical, this is regarding the color and the design of the shoes the stripes not identical and not aligned in both shoes. When you are comparing both sides will see that different shoes design !!! which noticed and clear for any one . i'm attaching some photos to explain my point. I escalated this case to Adidas support team, they noticed my issue and promised to find a solutions, the reply from their end was will offer you 10% discount and keep it, and i escalated again to their higher management and they comeback to me with 20 % discount and escalated again and more 30% discount trying to buy my satisfaction. Of course i rejected all of their offers and asked them to escalated again to their quality team, the shocking reply was as below : Dear Mr Akul, Thank you for contacting adidas Customer Service. Please be informed that the Product Quality Departmnet does consider this to be a quality issue. It is a small optical lack which doesn't affect wearability. If you are not satisfied with the NMDs you can return the shoes. However we won't refund shipping costs from Saudi Arabia back to Europe. The other option is that we may refund 10% of the price you paid as a good will gesture. We apologise for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Should you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind regards, Chris adidas Customer Service Team The funny things that as per them its a ( a small optical lack which doesn't affect wearability.) seems they are not understating that i'm escalting this due its clearly showing a defect and design issue and no one can accept this for new shoes cost appox 130 pounds due to the shoes now in Saudi Arabia adidas rejected my request to cover the shipping cost back to UK which will cost approx 150$ they said, you need to cover this as it is not our responsibility!!! i offered them to return it to their local stores in Riyadh Saudi Arabia and refund the money to to replace it with new same shoes pair. they committed to comeback to me in 48hrs but till now nothing its approx one week since i received this reply and not answers from their end. I followed up with them by emails and by whatsapp messages customer support number 00447428613063 and nothing, seems they are ignoring my messages !!! I never expect this from such company like Adidas, this is really disappointing me and not acceptable at all. i need your support to escalate this to top management and help me to solve this case . Regards

alayhama
May 1st, 2017
Hi .

Dear Mr Akul,

Thank you for contacting adidas Customer Service.

We apologise for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

Should you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Chris
adidas Customer Service Team

I followed up with them by emails and by whatsapp messages customer support number *******8613063 and nothing, seems they are ignoring my messages !!!

Regards

Questions? Get answers from the Adidas UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adidas UK?

Have a question about Adidas UK?