Adfly

Adfly has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Adfly ranks 25th among Wholesale Electronics sites.

How would you rate Adfly?

“Yet another site waging war on ad-block.”

L T.
2/12/16

Yet another site waging war on ad-block. Won't let me get to the link I'm TRYING to get to through adf.ly and even when I disable my ad-block on their site it's STILL not happy!

badeks
March 6th, 2016
It is a nice site for earning money through advertising. You can shorten your links. There is a page and web entry script. A must for bloggers and website developers. See the following link. http://adf.ly/?id=1819414
laurat28
February 12th, 2016
duncanf4
August 1st, 2016
Adf.ly is a dangerous spam site that acts as a gateway between you and a destination. This gateway will display an ad as you wait five seconds until you are able to continue.

Many of the ads they display are malware, and sometimes the ads themselves inject malware to your browser.

Questions? Get answers from the Adfly staff and other customers.

Earn money for each visitor to your shortened links with adf.ly! Use a URL shortener service that pays.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adfly?

Have a question about Adfly?