Review of Adaware

Adaware reviews

1 Review From Our Community

maryb18
6/18/11

The free version of AdAware scans your computer for viruses, malware, spam, etc. The free version was OK; did a good job of scanning my computer for viruses.
I had problems when I attempted to purchase the "professional" version, which had a 7 day money-back guarantee. Well, the professional version was full of bugs, and slowed down my computer. I attempted to get a refund of the subscription price. That's when the nightmare began. They had charged my bank account in TRIPLICATE. It took months of me communicating back and forth with them, for them to appear to understand what they had done. Even then, they reimbursed me for only one of the subscriptions. They still owe me $54 to this day. Each time I have tried to communicate with them, they have responded with something like "This case has already been closed." or some stupidity like that. It's been about a year, and I have gotten nowhere with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Adaware staff and other customers.

Adaware?