Adam-lambert.org

Adam-lambert.org has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Adam-lambert.org ranks 2nd among Celebrity Gossip sites.

How would you rate Adam-lambert.org?

“Thanks for showing me this site, I love hearing all...”

Dawn T.
5/21/09

Thanks for showing me this site, I love hearing all of Adam's music on it. I don't think it is owned by Adam, but by an adoring fan. Great work! I do wish they had all of his old videos before american idol. They have them on youtube but it would be nice to have them all on one website.

“I don't like adam lambert, nor his music, nor what...”

Shane P.
7/8/11

I don't like adam lambert, nor his music, nor what he stands for, but i thought Id try the site out anyways, try to expand my mind a bit. It didnt help

dawnt
prisp
June 2nd, 2009
This is the greatest Adam Lambert fan site ever! Love the live chat running 24/7. Great articles and forums and one of the few where you can post your opinion without it going poof as in other sites. If you are a fan of Adam Lambert, this is the place to hang out!
shanep5
July 8th, 2011
heatherb
May 21st, 2009
LOVE THIS WEBSITE! I am not sure if this is run by the real Adam Lambert, but it is a great site for us fans. We LOVE you Adam! If anyone knows who actually runs this site, tell them they are doing a great job and Adam should be proud.
tammyl
June 6th, 2009
Great site. I check on it everyday and always get good news. Thanks a lot.
nancys
May 21st, 2009
I can't believe Adam lost... but I guess America isn't ready for a gay american idol. This is the best fan site for Adam I have seen so I can see why it is up here as the most loved site for today!
cassidye
May 22nd, 2009
pinkya
June 17th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Adam-lambert.org staff and other customers.

The first fan-site created by fans, for fans of Adam Lambert. We post original articles and relevant news articles about Adam Lambert. We have been blogging about Adam Lambert since early 2009 when he stormed the music scene on American Idol.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adam-lambert.org?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.5
Have a question about Adam-lambert.org?