Adam-lambert.org reviews

shanep5
7/8/11

i don't like adam lambert, nor his music, nor what he stands for, but i thought Id try the site out anyways, try to expand my mind a bit. it didnt help

pinkya
6/17/09
tammyl
6/6/09

Great site. I check on it everyday and always get good news. Thanks a lot.

prisp
6/2/09

This is the greatest Adam Lambert fan site ever! Love the live chat running 24/7. Great articles and forums and one of the few where you can post your opinion without it going poof as in other sites. If you are a fan of Adam Lambert, this is the place to hang out!

cassidye
5/22/09
nancys
5/21/09

I can't believe Adam lost...but I guess America isn't ready for a gay american idol. This is the best fan site for Adam I have seen so I can see why it is up here as the most loved site for today!

dawnt
5/21/09

Thanks for showing me this site, I love hearing all of Adam's music on it. I don't think it is owned by Adam, but by an adoring fan. Great work! I do wish they had all of his old videos before american idol. They have them on youtube but it would be nice to have them all on one website.

heatherb
5/21/09

LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! I am not sure if this is run by the real Adam Lambert, but it is a great site for us fans. We LOVE you Adam! If anyone knows who actually runs this site, tell them they are doing a great job and Adam should be proud.

Questions? Get answers from the Adam-lambert.org staff and other customers.

Adam-lambert.org?