This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Actual-Sats.co.uk

Actual-Sats.co.uk

Actual-Sats.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Actual-Sats.co.uk?

“Scammers”

Helen C.
1/26/16

I purchased a pair of trainers from this site safe in the knowledge it was a UK site. When the shoes arrived they were a totally different make and they came from China! They arrived with no box, invoice or any identification as to whom sent them. I have been emailing them since December. They have promised new shoes, a refund of 15% which I refused. I have since reported the site to Google.

helenc60
January 26th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Actual-Sats.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Actual-Sats.co.uk?

Have a question about Actual-Sats.co.uk?