Actransit.org

Actransit.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Actransit.org?

“Please avoid this website if possible”

Sparsh B.
12/16/19

I use the bus every day and use this website to track where my bus is. Well once it showed me arrival in 2 minutes. 10 minutes later it showed me delayed by 23 minutes and that arrival was now in 39 minutes. The inaccuracy of this website got me late for work.

sparshb1
December 16th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Actransit.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Actransit.org?

Have a question about Actransit.org?