Review of Acerings

Tel: +1.4165385457
acerings.com@contactprivacy.com

michaelc1713
5/23/19

NO COMMUNICATION, NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM EXCEPT EMAIL. ORDERED 2/11/19 CHARGED CARD NEVER RECIEVED PRODUCT - STAY AWAY !!!! BUYER BEWARE !!!

marcd94
5/12/19

Order the red Sox world series ring in April 12 2019. Just wanted an update on my order. N o w March 12 . Sent 4 emails and still no response. Fake company do not order from them. It's a scam !!!

garym514
5/5/19

Horrible. I paid over 200.00 for absolutely nothing. They have my money and I don't have anything to show for it.... No customer service phone number. Rarely answer emails, and when they do, it is robo email....... Horrible, horrible, horrible. I don't see how they get away with it.

barbaraa258
4/22/19

I ordered the NE Patriots championship ring set with case on 2/8/19, iwas told it takes up to 28 days for the order to ship. I was charged $199.99. I have emailed the company 8 to 10 times, no response. i filed a compliant with the Better Business Bureau, Ace rings did not respond the them either.. I have not received the rings or a refund or a response. DO NOT order from this company it is a Fraud.

prestonm34
3/28/19

No correspondence with customer service. No phone number, just an email from Jennifer with order receipt and a thankyou, almost 5 months later, no response nor reply to my emails.

Tip for consumers: Scam, stay away.

chadh131
3/8/19

I ordered and was charged for , a Boston Red Sox World Series ring in early November of 2018. As of March 8, 2019 all I received from this company was an order # and a thank you email from a customer service bot named Jennifer. I sent them over a half dozen emails in reguard to this and have yet to get a response.

kathleenf116
1/28/19

I ordered and paid for the ring on Nov 6,2018, but never received it I've sent many letters to them , but no response There is no phone number to call. Save your money!

marissap25
1/21/19

My buddy ordered a ring from these dirt balls in October for his sons birthday. It is now been well over 3 months and they haven't sent a thing. He will have to file a disputed so his credit card company can take the $ back from these idiots. I highly doubt they are in CA as well. It doesn't take over 3 months to send an item. Hell even WISH.com ans Aliexpress are our of China and that takes about a month. We've all reported these scammers to the BBB. Oh, after they take your $ they ignore your numerous emails.

sherrys192
1/16/19

I placed an order with this company December 9, 2018. Understood that site said 8 to 28 days shipping. Guess What? January 9, 2019 I contacted the company to find out about my order and have still not heard back from them on January 16, 2019. Poor customer service! I recommend if you haven't ordered...don't do it!!! If you have placed an order as I have and have not received it yet, REVERSE THE CHARGES AND FILE AGAINST THIS COMPANY!

jamess1537
12/17/18

I ORDERED A WS RING IN NOVEMBER AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY CORRESPONDENCE. YOU DID GET THE PAYMENT AND IVE NOTIFIED MY BANK.

lindsayp47
12/6/18

Ordered a ring on October 22, 2018 for my husband for Christmas. It is now December 6 and it still hasn't arrived nor have I received a notification of shipment email. I have emailed them 5x over the course of the week with absolutely no replies. I now have to contact my credit card company about the charges. DO NOT buy from this site.

nicko139
6/23/18

way better quality than the cheap crap out there on other stores. safe to buy here, ive wasted so much money elsewhere. glad acerings is around at low prices.

Tip for consumers: They make perfect rings at low prices, don't order from cheap stores with crappy rings unless you hate money

danh127
6/23/18

I made a mistake in my order and Ace Rings was very quick to solve my problem and send me a new corrected one free of charge!

Once I got the ring I was very very impressed since I've gotten other rings that look like junk compared to Ace's.

The only slight downside is it took a while to receive, but since they were customizing my ring, it was all worth the wait since they took their time to ensure it was perfect in every way rather than rushing a flawed ring.

Super high quality, excellent service, buyer for life now!

Tip for consumers: I've bought many fan rings and this one is by far the best in terms of perfect detail and quality metals.

I think it's a scam, I haven't received my order, my card was charged, and they're not responding to the multiple emails I have sent

By Lindsay P.

You will never receive them, it is a scam. Same situation here but more. The whole set, personalized, 259.99 clams. November 19th ordered and charged. No cust. Service number and no replies to emails.

By Preston M.

Questions? Get answers from the Acerings staff and other customers.

Acerings?