This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Acekard2.net

Acekard2.net

Acekard2.net has a consumer rating of 2.89 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Acekard2.net also ranks 15th among Retro Video Games sites. The most common issues with Acekard2.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Acekard2.net?

“First, I want to say, acekard2.net is a great and creditable...”

Michael P.
3/10/11

First, I want to say, acekard2.net is a great and creditable online website. I just say so, only because I had ever bought many r4 cards from this site and they never let me down of their card quality and their prompt and sweet customer service. Especially I want to say, their prices are very very good and I'm very satisfied ! Thanks AceKard2.net Team - By: Michael

“I would never buy from this site again”

William J.
2/10/11

I would never buy from this site again. Over three weeks have gone by and still nothing. Multiple inquiries made to the site and no response. You'd be better off flushing your money down the toilet. I wound up buying same item else where. It cost a little more, but at least I got what I paid for. I understand things getting lost in the mail, or slow shipping. Repeatedly ignoring customers is unforgivable. Avoid AceKard2.net

michaelp21
March 10th, 2011
abbeyr
September 2nd, 2011
I just received what I ordered for my son on this website. I would be honest with you after reading the bad reviews on here, I was becoming scared that I was probably scammed finally(and I pride myself for being smart when shopping online) but today I actually received my package in the mail! The product was intact and of really great quality.

I guess I can now add their site to my "Buy With Confidence" list. Oh thing I must add is that their shipping might take a while, but luckily for me I read the websites FAQ so I was aware of that aside from that I had a great experience.
nolanm
January 20th, 2011
not sure what the guy below is talking about. probably a competitor try to boost his sale by bashing the competiton. pathetic. anyway, as for my experience, i ordered an acekard 2i for them just after christmas, it was the boxing day sale! by january 1st my order was shipped but the tracking number was not working. so i opened a ticket on their support site and got a reply the next day. i'm pretty surprised that these guys were working on jan. 2 ... most people were not!
so they explained to me that during the holiday season the whole postal service is a big mess, they are on overload from all the people send gifts to relatives, plus all the employees taking vacations, etc... the result is the deliveries are delayed, packages are lost, etc... a big mess indeed.
anyway, i still received my acekard last week and it's working great. no complain here, anyway i know what i was buying. i'm still waiting for a few other orders that i made on boxing day. i'm confident they will get here soon too. cheers!
patrickd
July 30th, 2010
If it were an eBay transaction I'd leave positive feedback!

My order was processed quickly, and it was shipped with a tracking number. I received several emails, one at each step of the ordering process. And when I had the tracking number I was able to know where my package was and when it would reach me.

Delivery took a couple of days. Very reasonable. My Acekard was well packed, in a padded enveloppe. No taxes, customs, or duty fees to pay.

The Acekard is working great.

I highly recommend acekard2.net to purchase an Acekard or any flash cart for the Nintendo DS.

Questions? Get answers from the Acekard2.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acekard2.net?

Have a question about Acekard2.net?