Refresh Cartridges

Refresh Cartridges has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Refresh Cartridges?

“I have been using this website for a good four years...”

Hayley U.
7/23/11

I have been using this website for a good four years now and have always found them helpful and competitively priced. When buying my last printer I actually gave them a call from the store just to check I wasn't buying a lemon that was expensive to run.

hayleyu
July 23rd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Refresh Cartridges staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Refresh Cartridges?

Have a question about Refresh Cartridges?