Review of Acekard2.net

SITE CLOSED

4 reviews with 1 star

sammys
3/4/11

AVOID THIS SITE!!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!!

Placed order on the 19th of January. After several emails and threats, they finally updated my order to shipped. By like the others it never came and the shipping info is invalid. Check out their hosting service by doing a Domain Lookup. Their hosting service has a section to click on if you are a lawyer with a complaint. Ask youself why they need a site like that! This place will take your money and scam you around long enough that you won't have any recourse with your credit card company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

davidm41
2/22/11

Acekard2.net IS A PLAIN AND SIMPLE FRAUD. I ordered a flash cart from this supposed company and not only did it not arrive but mysteriously my Credit Card info was stolen. Upon further investigation i noticed that the funds in my account were used toward a Company by the name of JunkieSoft and if you take a scroll down the bottom of Acekard2.net's Web page you will see that it says that it is Quote "A division of Junkiesoft." What a Curious Development. I am not a competitor this company is a dirt, junk scam. Stay away from this company if you would like your bank funds to remain yours.

williamj4
2/10/11

I would never buy from this site again. Over three weeks have gone by and still nothing. Multiple inquiries made to the site and no response. You'd be better off flushing your money down the toilet. I wound up buying same item else where. It cost a little more, but at least I got what I paid for. I understand things getting lost in the mail, or slow shipping. Repeatedly ignoring customers is unforgivable. Avoid AceKard2.net

nathang
1/17/11

no repsonse to several support tickets, for item not received. my order doesn't even show it excists, though my order history shows it was shipped, tracking information is invalid, checked several locations from all US and Canadian carriers, company located in canada. unable to find a phone number anywhere to call, live support is never online, leaving a message doesnt help. at this point i am extremely unhappy with my acekard2.net.

Questions? Get answers from the Acekard2.net staff and other customers.

Acekard2.net?