This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Acaiberryslim.co.uk

Acaiberryslim.co.uk

Acaiberryslim.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Acaiberryslim.co.uk ranks 132nd among Diet sites.

How would you rate Acaiberryslim.co.uk?

“Ordered over a week ago, they claim to send you your...”

lisa s.
6/30/13

Ordered over a week ago, they claim to send you your order within 24 hours, I have received nothing and will be reclaiming the money back, do not order from them. Beware!

hafizai
October 6th, 2010

The website has wrong details for contact number no longer in use, tried to email them numerous times, still had no feedback. I am very unhappy with this company

najiahi
September 25th, 2009

Well i purchased a product off of the website and havent received the product. They claim to get back to you within 24 hours with queries but i havent received a response at all... despite send more then 2 emails and my money has been taken from my account.

lisas26
June 30th, 2013

kitk
October 21st, 2009

I have just purchased Acaiberry slim supplements and the shipping was evtremely fast. I will have to wait and see if the product works.

Has anyone had similar experiences

By hafiza i.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Acaiberryslim.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Acaiberryslim.co.uk?

Have a question about Acaiberryslim.co.uk?