This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Academic Inc

Academic Inc has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Academic Inc ranks 1170th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Academic Inc?

“STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUM!”

J A.
5/4/19

UTTERLY SCUM! I just do not believe HOW THESE SCUM RUN A BUSINESS, how sick is that to get poor student's money. They HAVE NO IDEA what academic is, let alone writing one. AVOID 1000%

ja215
May 4th, 2019

mazm6
August 31st, 2018

Academicinc, academiawork and penmypaper are all connected. Please do not trust this company. First they claim that they are a uk British company by calling from a uk number, usually 0161. Once they get your money, you will notice that they are not British and have a fake accent. They are so rude and unprofessional. Stay away.
This company has several websites because penmypaper has bad reviews online, just check through google of scamming its customers. I placed my order with academicinc. However, I started receiving emails from penmypaper and academicwork. So they are all one company. I requested for an analysis to be done, and they produced a random file with useless information. They wanted another extension and when I objected and requested for a refund as I realised that they are incompetent and just messing their customers around to steal our money, they refused. And said to send an email through my supervisor which is totally irrelevant and trying to scare me. I will not be afraid from such scamming companies. Do not waste your time with this company. They have taken my money and did not produce anything.

Questions? Get answers from the Academic Inc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Academic Inc?

Have a question about Academic Inc?