Abra Auto Body & Glass reviews

Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Tel: 1.888.872.2272

heathert127
4/22/19

I only gave it one star because this is the lowest available- you cannot give it 0. This company does not perform great work nor stand behind their work!!! A week after I received my car back, the grill of the car on the driver's side popped out so that it was not flush with the car as it is supposed to be. I called asking about their warranty and they told me they warranty their work for the life of the car. I did not have a rental car at the time so I took it back months later when I could use a relative's car. They told me that they would not pay for the repair of the grill because there were some scratches on the underside of the bumper- not a single dent, just some scratches. Because of the scratches, that was 'evidence of an accident' and they would not pay the fix the grill that was a result of their faulty workmanship. I WILL NEVER USE ABRA AGAIN!!!

megu6
11/21/17

We chose ABRA based on the referral of our insurance. Unfortunately our experience with ABRA has more than disappointing! ABRA does not stand behind their work or their warranty. Their website states, "Your satisfaction in our work is our number-one goal. We offer lifetime warranties on our auto body and auto glass work."

ABRA has denied to repair their work to our vehicle. When we brought our vehicle to ABRA we trusted them to fix the damage from a drunk driver to the same or better condition before the accident. ABRA's commitment was to repair our brand new vehicle from an accident and it appears they just painted several coats of paint and now our vehicle is chipping because of the numerous layers of paint. Obviously we were never made aware of these numerous coats of paint nor that it would chip, nor that they would not stand behind their warranty if it did chip. Had we been made aware that ABRA painted layer after layer of paint to repair the damage, we would have never accepted the vehicle. We trusted ABRA to care and repair our $60k vehicle to the condition it was in prior to the accident or in better condition. Unfortunately, ABRA only assisted ensuring the diminished value of our vehicle would be significant and that our vehicle will take a loss at resale, as with this many coats of paint it is going to be a costly repair for us that should be covered by ABRA workmanship warranty.

We wish we could say our experience was positive, but it has been horrific from the customer service we received to our vehicle's paint now chipping away! The manager Steve and the manager Nate do not return your call after they promise to call you back "after looking into the matter more," it has just been a big disappointment!

We could not recommend ABRA based on our experience. The poor quality of work represents the limited experience ABRA has repairing vehicle's. ABRA's unethical business practices by not standing behind their work or their warranty should be enough to look elsewhere for when needing to repair your vehicle.

Questions? Get answers from the Abra Auto Body & Glass staff and other customers.

Abra Auto Body & Glass?