Able2Know

Able2Know has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Able2Know ranks 33rd among Question And Answer sites.

How would you rate Able2Know?

“Able2know is a waste of time.”

Victor G.
10/25/21

I opened an account on their site because I had a question to ask to the community. I carefully wrote, edited the content, revised it. I spent an hour writing my post, making sure everything was right. I posted the question and, a few hours later, they suspended my account for 'inappropriate content'. This website is a total joke. Try it if you want, but don't get surprised if they cancel you for no reason. There are legitimate forums out there, just ignore this one.

victorg327
October 25th, 2021

There are legitimate forums out there, just ignore this one.

toddh20
March 29th, 2016

Able 2 Know has suspended my account for a month for "spam". Baloney. All I did was answer questions posted. I didn't advertise or link to my sites in the posts and I did not engage in necroposting, or pulling up old posts that aren't on page one. After using the contact us submission form, I got a message asking for my username. After I wrote back revealing it, I got a reply saying to see my message from support on their site. I just tried to log in but got the same suspension message.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Able2Know staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Able2Know?

Have a question about Able2Know?