Abercrombieuksale.co.uk

Abercrombieuksale.co.uk

Abercrombieuksale.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Abercrombieuksale.co.uk also ranks 889th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Abercrombieuksale.co.uk?

“Scammers!”

ollie b.
12/4/11

Scammers! Don't be deceived by their official looking website or layout. We would have lost about £120 if it wasn't for out credit card company. This has just made me think that nothing is free, or cheaper in this world. If you want these kind of high street brands, your going to have to pay the price.

ollieb
December 4th, 2011
Scammers!

simonf4
December 15th, 2011
NEVER USE!!!! First they took 50 quid too much, then they said everything out of stock, then they said it was despached! Then they said one of the items is out of stock in the order, then it was despatched, now they say I've had a full refund,,yeah right,,,still waiting,,oh as I type this another email saying please contact us...how do I do that!? Taking a non existant ticket!!!?? STAY CLEAR CHIINESE SCAM!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Abercrombieuksale.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abercrombieuksale.co.uk?

Have a question about Abercrombieuksale.co.uk?