Review of 5starautographs

Fultonham, NY 12071, US
blue_knight@netzero.net

kenl73
6/22/17

I have bought from this site for many years. They list great autographed cards at great prices and usually always provide a discount with my purchase. They are courteous and provide quick shipping of the cards I buy. I have sent many of the cards I bought from them to third party authenticators and have always received a positive review of the cards. I will continue to purchase from them in the future

Tip for consumers: A great site to purchase autographed cards in all fields

anneb105
6/21/17

I have purchased approximately 10 cards from this site and am very, very happy with my purchases. I sent several of them for authentication and they came back with no problem whatsoever. I highly recommend this Dealer. I bought them for a very good price and will not hesitate to buy more from them.

jeffk107
6/21/17

I have been purchasing autographed cards from 5starautographs for over 10 years and am very satisfied with the items and the customer service! They ship the cards out quickly and are very well packaged to avoid any damage in shipping. Have had many authenticated without any issues.

Tip for consumers: Look to see if they have any promotions running to save money

Questions? Get answers from the 5starautographs staff and other customers.

5starautographs?