500.trade

500.trade has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 500.trade also ranks 4th among Investing Other sites.

• Thank you for your wonderful customer service, your representatives answer all your questions and are always welcoming.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate 500.trade?

“Good job”

Ari G.
8/5/20

It's been almost 10 months since i started trading with 500 trade and recently i have been seeing some sustained growth and mostly thanks to 500. Trade team of advisers, my account manager helped me a lot through every step. I know many people get into trading following the get rich fast mindset and get super upset when they see a loss or two after 5 wins, people need to understand that trading is also about the long run, you win some you lose some, but if you are eager to learn i can assure you that this capable team can help you reach your goals, at least in my case i see it's true

customer service (4)
arig24
August 5th, 2020
henrykaw
June 8th, 2020
3 months already and I am having a very good experience, platform is quite overwhelming in the beginning but all the trading world is, luckily customer support works 24 hours and helped me in every step
nicoleo273
May 15th, 2020
Thanks to you, I gained so much knowledge about trading. Who would have thought that it could be that simple?
Thank you!
vannesac
May 17th, 2020
I never really understood the whole world of trading and thanks to you I now understand every part of it. Thanks!
saran152
September 7th, 2020
Thank you 500 Trade for being the best broker a person could ask for. You're the best and being celebrated. Thank you thank you and thank you
warreng67
August 4th, 2020
The team I worked with were great.
Good communication and excellent service

Easy to follow directions.
cheesyl
September 10th, 2020
Excellent attention, I love so much the support staff, they always gives you a great attention, so politely and so patient with every doubt or problem u have, really a great experience in every case.
monat31
February 4th, 2020
I was very pleased from your costumer service and well-noted attention to the costumer needs. Every question I had got answered patiently.
adelel17
May 17th, 2020
The best in the field, I was very satisfied from your excellent customer service and you ability to pay attention and attention to every detail.
carolinem214
May 15th, 2020
barryt71
December 25th, 2019
Staff is super friendly and they all help you in every step, explain every little concept and its importance in the trading process, such a learning experience so far. I love it, I'm learning so much.
jordanh184
February 9th, 2020
About a year ago I found about the trading world and I wanted to start trading for real but I was just too scared and every broker I've found wasn't really beginner friendly. But then a friend told me about 500. Trade, he said he's been using it for over a year and also started trading with them.
So I started using it about 8-9 months ago. I used the education center and seminars, and mainly the demo account to try trading without risking my own money.
When I started gaining confidence, I deposited some money and started trading for real. I had a pretty rough start and was losing money. Was thinking about stopping and leaving this whole trading thing. But I got back to the online education center, and started talking with the online support, and the customer service was really quick and helpful.
I decided to continue thanks to the guys at the chat support and my friend. Slowly I started making some profit, today I have a silver account, getting closer and closer to a gold account.
A great broker, I believe that if my friend hadn't told me about it I wouldn't be trading today. The education center is great, and the online support chat was really quick and helpful. Would recommend this broker to everyone, beginner or professional.
jumahatw
December 17th, 2019
Awesome customer service, great attention and fast resolution, set up was easy and staff is super helpful.
vang16
December 6th, 2019
I have traded with more than 5 brokers, I can honestly say that 500. Trade, is the best one. All of the well-known brokers, I tested them with different ways to find out the best one. Believe it or not, I have gone through one of the major problems with one of my trading lately. When I asked help from 500T, they helped me as quick as they can. They kept replying to my emails and live chats on time. I am very grateful that I found a real and legit broker finally.
Especially Sam from 500T was very helpful, kind and knowledgeable, many thanks to you Sam and to 500T as well for everything you did for me. Professional act and service will make you no 1 in the world.

I finally got my money back after 3 months they advertise quick withdrawals on their website