Review of 500.trade

500.trade reviews

barryt71
12/25/19
Staff is super friendly and they all help you in every step, explain every little concept and its importance in the trading process, such a learning experience so far. I love it, I'm learning so much.
jumahatw
12/17/19
Awesome customer service, great attention and fast resolution, set up was easy and staff is super helpful.
vang16
12/6/19
I have traded with more than 5 brokers, I can honestly say that 500.trade, is the best one. All of the well-known brokers, I tested them with different ways to find out the best one. Believe it or not, I have gone through one of the major problems with one of my trading lately. When I asked help from 500T, they helped me as quick as they can. They kept replying to my emails and live chats on time. I am very grateful that I found a real and legit broker finally.
Especially Sam from 500T was very helpful, kind and knowledgeable, many thanks to you Sam and to 500T as well for everything you did for me. Professional act and service will make you no 1 in the world.

Questions? Get answers from the 500.trade staff and other customers.

500.trade?