Review of 4videosoft

4videosoft reviews

support@4videosoft.com

markb1155
3/20/19

As another person stated, I'm also into a series of god-awful English emails demanding a refund based on their "refund within 15 days for any reason" policy which they now say doesn't exist. My credit card company is also battling with them. I'm not sure if any of their software works, but me experience was a null result from an attempt to recover data off of a phone. I've even sent them pictures of their policy and I'm asking for the name of their agent of service in my state.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

lalaw1
2/23/14

4Videosoft.com. I bought the 4Videosoft iPad Manager Platinum latest version from a company called 4Videosoft.com in order to transfers some books that are on my iPad to my computer so that I can read them on a big screen. The programme doesn't work. I got into email contact with the company. Their English is bad which made me suspicious, but too late. Initially they requested that I send them the log file and they would check it out to see why it wouldn't work. Within a week they sent me a link to a file that they said would now work, only it is the same file that I purchased in the first place! This has gone on for 20 emails. In my last email I demanded a return of my purchase price for a product that doesn't work or I would go public. That email has been met with silence.
In my experience I would warn anyone not to deal with this company.

tomd36
11/2/12

I bought their program for transferring iPhone files to computer but it failed to transfer video files (Within Photo). For several emails to and from 4Videosoft they appeared to be trying to decide the reason for this.They eventually told me that I had not got the program that did this and told me to upgrade to their Platinum version. I said that I did not want to pay any further fee the and requested a refund of my fee. They offered me a trial version of the Platinum version which I tried,and found to do what theoriginal program failed to do. As 4Videosoft wanted a further fee for the Platinum version I told them I did not want to be charged a further fee ( I had already paid been charged almost the price of the Platinum version) And for the 3rd time said I wanted a refund. They continue to ignore my request for a refund. I do not wish to use their software and I request a refund but they are ignoring my request.

Questions? Get answers from the 4videosoft staff and other customers.

1 Photo for 4videosoft