Review of 4uaf

4uaf reviews

Tel: 1391737808

dongk
4/12/10

never but any item in this site. the shoes what they are selling is not authentic. it is imitation. I ordered mid top air force but it was fake shoes.

jaym5
3/10/10

There is only one person who runs this site and like 400 others like it. Let me tell you, this guy is making a killing selling people shoes that are not only the wrong make but fake Nike's at that. And don't mention anything in the chat about them messing up your order or you will be completely ignored and if they do finally cooperate they will just keep leading you on making you think it will work out when you might as well just bought some from your local crackhead for cheaper, atleast you would have your fake ass nikes on time rather than a month later on top of it all.

marks4
12/29/09

I began to order a pair of special addition Nike basketball shoes from 4uaf.com but cancelled the order before submitting it feeling the site may not be credible. I received 3 or 4 e-mails and a phone call from China even though I had not submitted the order. The person assured me several times that I would receive an authentic pair of nikes that would be correct and sent in a timely manner. I received a knock off pair in the wrong size that don't even resemble the pair I ordered!!! My mistake but I wanted to let all of you know, DO NOT BUY FROM 4uaf.com. After numerous e-mails I am no closer to resolving the issue.

Questions? Get answers from the 4uaf staff and other customers.

4uaf?