Review of 48HoursLogo

48HoursLogo reviews

support@48hourslogo.com

giuseppep14
4/25/19

It is only a pathetic expedient to exploit the work of others.
Among the exhibited works there are many plagiarisms and copies of others' works.
With deception they make designers work for free passing it off as admission tests or fake charities.

tiffanyw19
3/17/15

The return policy states you need 5 designs and you are ineligible for a refund. I ran a contest and got designs submitted from EXACTLY 5. Two you could tell the company had somebody throw up at the last minute. Maybe 2 were legit. Be warned! I don't think all are scams but I think they will cheat you out of a refund if you don't get enough submissions. Let the buyer beware!

chrisw77
12/1/14

I shopped around before deciding which logo design option I would choose. It seems logo contest will offer me most number design options to choose from. I looked through several popular logo contest site and decided to use 48hourslogo because their minimum contest prize is just $99 which fits my budget. I also choose their "Featured" option ($19) and invited 3 of my favorite designers($15). My total cost for comes to $147.
Soon after I make the payment, I started receiving designs. After just 48 hours, I have received a total of 52 designs by 30 different designers. I was able to pick my winner and complete my project. Overall I'm quite happy with 48hourslogo, and will recommend to others.

Questions? Get answers from the 48HoursLogo staff and other customers.

1 Photo for 48HoursLogo