30 Second Explainer Videos reviews

Tel: +1 347-809-5956

joselynb5
10/10/18

We are very happy with the final video, and it was delivered much sooner than expected! Highly recommend this company (Be sure to get one of their xmas videos as well!)

lisal538
9/5/18

Loved the way they wanted to make things just right.
They took the time to make things work & create a video I would be happy with.

jeffc366
9/4/18

I was impressed with the process and the quality of the finished work. My friends and family were impressed too. Easy to work with.

tennilled
8/31/18

We just received our first explainer video. We couldn't be happier with the quality, timeliness, and customer service. The price was well worth it for the quality product we received. Highly recommend.

robs230
8/31/18

We have used this team before and are very pleased with the quality of the product and the response from the production team. We will uses them again and highly recommend them to any one else looking for a video promotion.

gillesl20
8/29/18

I highly recommend 30 Second Explainer Videos. The team is wonderful to work with, respond in a timely fashion, and create great impactful videos.
Dr. Gilles LaMarche, Life University

dough147
8/29/18

I'm pretty impressed with this service both in the quality of the end product and their turnaround time. It's an interesting business model and I think it really fits in well with today's social media landscape.

stephenp198
8/22/18

I have always been nervous about these things, but took a risk and i am so glad that I did. The team have been impressively professional, surprisingly high quality and fast. I have looked forward to waking up each morning to an email showing me more progress.

The highlight for me probably would be the fantastic quality of the finished product.

drewf14
8/20/18

This it the perfect way for our company FactoryBunkBeds.com, an online furniture store, to explain bed options and shipping procedures. To date we have done 4 videos and plan to do many more! Thanks to Jade & Matt and everyone that has worked on our projects. I can promise you that these videos deliver results!

patrickc250
8/20/18

The team done a fantastic job on our 30-second video. Exceptional customer support all through the process. Highly recommended.

dimitris11
8/16/18

The team did a great job with our videos, once you get your mindset that the animation are premade but the textual and voice over is custom you can receive a high quality result.

lindseyt28
8/14/18

You really can't beat the cost for the production yet get from 30 second explainer video. They are professionally made, with great sound and animation. They welcome direction if you have thoughts on how you want your video to be put together. They have super quick turnaround that will make your company look like you spent thousands. We have produced between 5-10 videos with them now for our various companies and have no complaints.

kathleenj50
7/19/18

Couldn't be happier with the video they made for us! Initially we were sceptical as the price was so low, but the video turned out far better than expected! Highly recommend this company

colleenp33
3/12/18

These folks logged onto my website and filled out a lead form using up my resources, time and money when they were not a lead. They are trying to drum up business by wasting other peoples time. Clearly no morals!

shaynap
11/7/17

I was really impressed with how quickly they produced our video, the prompt response to our feedback for changes and edits, and the quality of the final product. We're a growing company and every cent matters to us right now, so finding a company to produce a video for us that was within budget was a difficult task and we're happy to have stumbled upon them. They went above and beyond what we expected and I'm really happy with the result. As we grow and expand our services for our company we'll definitely use them again for future videos.

jamesw461
7/28/17

I originally saw the review below and was immediately skeptical about this company. However i spoke with them on the phone, and they put my mind as ease so i thought i'd give it a try. The video was BEYOND exceptional and we are really happy we took the "risk" :) Highly recommend this company!

erict78
4/11/17

They do not do what they advertise. They do not respond to e-mails and they take longer than 7 days. Their animation is not custom! Their script people are less than able. They have a finite number of characters in which they can use to create your whiteboard. It is not custom! Do not waste your time or money.

Tip for consumers: They created a terrible script for me. I gave them my script which was 1000X better than what their "marketing" team created.

Response from Matt S., 30 Second Explainer Videos Representative
Hi Eric,
Im sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our writers. We would have been happy to reassign your project to someone else if you asked.
Please note that the 7 day delivery is based on a same day response for feedback (I.e. we do not include days we are waiting for your approval on the script / animation)
As mentioned during production we can offer you a full 100% refund if you were unhappy with the project.

Hey Jack, Do you mean you want to show the products in the video? If so then the answer is yes. If you send an email out to travis@30secondexplainervideos.com he will be able to show you some samples, or explain in a little more detail what we can do!

By Matt S., 30 Second Explainer Videos Representative

Hey Darin, Yes we have, if you email Travis@30secondexplainervideos.com he will be able to send you over some samples!

By Matt S., 30 Second Explainer Videos Representative
Questions? Get answers from the 30 Second Explainer Videos staff and other customers.

2 Photos for 30 Second Explainer Videos

30 Second Explainer Videos?