24/7 Neighborhood Gym reviews

info@247neighborhoodgym.com

1 star

nancys724
5/31/19

I recommend this gym & its wonderful trainers! It actually smells good & is always clean & put together. Trainers are very encouraging.This gym is a small & friendly place & makes you feel like family.

tylerj70
4/29/19

Good clean gym! The bathrooms are clean and it has the perfect equipment for all types of workouts. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. It is a great value for the price, I''m very happy with this gym!

lisal566
11/22/18

Nice place, very clean. It is a friendly neighborhood gym where you can take the whole family. This gym is always so clean and very well kept. It's a good facility and It has the right amount of equipment and everything you would need to workout. I love the month to month with no contract option. It is a great place to workout! I give this place 5 stars because it is well deserved!

curtisl21
10/18/18

Fantastic gym! I have never had a negative experience here. I love every minute of being at this gym. There is a great variety of equipment with enough space to use. Everyone is so friendly and the facilities always smells so clean. I recommend this small, quaint gym!

laurela3
4/12/18

This gym is small & quaint just like I like it! Everything is always so clean & nicely picked up. The owner is very welcoming & friendly I'm always greeted kindly when I come and go. I was nervous about getting back into a gym but this gym has calmed those nerves, it gives me a positive vibe which I need especially after some of the days I have! Very clean, very nice, 5 stars!

Response from Amanda P., 24/7 Neighborhood Gym Representative
Thank you Laurel!
claireb87
1/9/18

The place is always nice and clean along with changing facilities and toilets kept clean! Up to date gym equipment and competitive membership prices. The place is well run with very helpful and friendly staff & I'm always made to feel welcome! Definitely glad I joined! Come and have a look for yourselves!

Response from Amanda P., 24/7 Neighborhood Gym Representative
Thank you Claire!
tracyr62
12/8/17

THIS GYM IS THE BEST! They have just about every piece of equipment under the sun for a full body workout including ropes, platform steps & kettle bells. Everyone treated me with respect and understanding and are very pleasant. I appreciate the month to month membership. The showers and locker area are always clean. It's a great place to go. Staff is wonderful and always helpful and do everything they can to make your experience a good one. They always greet you with a smile on their face with a hello & that means a lot! They are almost like family! I enjoy coming here, and would definitely recommend this gym to anyone! Keep up the good work!

Response from Amanda P., 24/7 Neighborhood Gym Representative
Thank you Tracy!

Questions? Get answers from the 24/7 Neighborhood Gym staff and other customers.

24/7 Neighborhood Gym?