Review of 180fusion

sales@180fusion.com
2018 Customer choice award

keikos1
1/19/19

Our business has seen great improvement in leads after signing up with 180fusion last Fall for SEO and Google ad services. I have been impressed by their level of reporting and ability to track my cost per lead with my campaigns. Very satisfied with our choice to work with 180fusion.

paulac360
1/10/19

I signed up with 180fusion last summer for marketing services and have been more than impressed with the results so far. Unlike a previous company I worked with I actually receive regular reports on my SEO progress and have scheduled calls with my account manager throughout the month. My business has benefited from the new found revenue, great work 180.

paulc661
11/11/18

I contacted 180fusion this past summer for help on improving my organic
rankings on my website, have been super impressed with the results so
far. This is my 3rd try at trying to get top rankings and it looks like I finally picked the right company to get the job done.

jkb2
10/27/18

I'm not sure how my experience was so different from 5 star reviews I see and really question authenticity. The changes to my website and the PPC package were not worth anywhere near the 5k that I paid. The PPC actually got worse after they took over and I could never get answers about what was actually done. I suspect that they farm out the "big changes" to underpaid staff somewhere else. I was counting down the days until the contract was over. Responses were lukewarm at best and completely opposite to what the sales pitch offered. I would definitely recommend allocating your hard earned marketing money elsewhere. We have revamped my website already and paused the PPC account that they managed and are getting better results since.

diegod33
10/4/18

Superb results by the people at 180fusion. I signed up earlier this year for a SEO and Adwords project and have seen a significant jump in leads for my business. This was my first time using a digital marketing company and I can say I'm quite pleased with my investment.

kathrinj1
9/15/18

I have been with 180fusion for the last year and they have made a huge
impact on the sales for my e-commerce fashion brand! I use them for SEO
and ads on Facebook & Instagram right now, the SEO definitely took
some time to see the traffic take off but now a year later it has been
my best marketing investment so far, even better than the ads.

nicoley25
9/8/18

From the very beginning 180fusion has been very easy to work with. They are quick to assist and have gone the extra mile' for us.

I am especially happy with Brian, our Account Manager. He consistently has gone above and beyond to assist and has exceeded our expectations. He not only listens, cares and is effective but also he has connected and I know that it is a partnership.

tedb125
9/7/18

Many thanks to the people at 180fusion who helped improve organic traffic to our business, they took the time to truly educate me on the ins and outs of SEO and how I stacked up against my competition. Needless to say there was a lot of area to grow and I can happily say we are catching up quickly to my main competitors, great work 180fusion!

neals50
9/1/18

Great work by the geniuses at 180fusion who were able to rank my law site this past year. This has been a headache of mine for the past few years trying a few agencies and consultants with poor to little results. I've been able to expand our team with the additional inbound leads, wish I started with 180 years ago,

chrisk355
8/1/18

Many thanks to the team at 180fusion for helping my franchise take off with its organic traffic this past year, it's allowing us to expand our locations and hire more employees, keep up the great work!

tammyj60
4/28/18

Super impressed with our SEO results the past 6 months with 180fusion, our inbound leads have picked up dramatically which has helped the bottom line significantly. Appreciate the transparency and hands on approach by my manager!

laurena81
2/26/18

I have been in the digital marketing space for nearly a decade as a consultant and finding a SEO agency that truly understands the methodology to rank a website is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I didn't want a company that simply offshores the work or can only help local businesses as we run a big ecommerce brand. After a ton of research we chose 180fusion and have seen our rankings improving every month for the past 7 months, my account manager reviews the work performed on our monthly meetings and sends me reporting every other week. Truly impressed by our results and look forward to a successful 2018.

billb267
2/26/18

Thank you to the team at 180fusion for helping improve my organic rankings over the last year, after using 2 other SEO companies that dropped the ball I finally was able to get first page rankings for my company. More importantly sales have tripled due to the better rankings!

scottf96
1/20/18

I should of known when they wanted $5000 up front! For 5k you get one content page and a video. No monthly reports, you need to beg because they don't want you to see how poor they are at SEO. They begged me to take the last review down and they'd put there best people on my account, Parker. What a joke this entire organization has been to our company. 180fusion is latin for take the money and do the least.

rabbik
10/15/17

I have been a 180 Fusion client for about 3 years. They design and host my two web-sites and have done SEO for me. Their customer service is excellent and they are always honest and up-front.

My latest encounter is with Jason. His quick response and help to remedy a serious web-site matter that I must address immediately, has been nothing less than extraordinary. It's obviously persons like Jason that who make you company as good as it is. Sincerely, Rabbi Bill Kurry

gregw80
9/17/17

Gave these guys 8 months and $10,000 to improve my company's SEO. They failed in any measurable way to improve our search results, despite my giving them approval on every suggested change, immediately. Emails often would go 3 business days without a response and when a response eventually came it was excuse-ridden and unprofessional. Their recommended videos or changes had so many grammatical errors and were so irrelevant it seemed like a 3rd grader created them. It was a frustrating relationship from start to finish. In my opinion they basically stole $10,000 of my money. Stay away from this company, your dollars are probably better spent elsewhere.

rital41
4/10/17

I could not be more pleased with 180fusion. I came to 180fusion because I wanted a company that could give me the individualized attention and first rate results that suited my internet SEO and advertising needs. I struck gold here. My account manager, Kevin, is responds quickly to all of my questions and concerns. I am not a techie. Consequently, I need someone who can explain without complicated jargon. Done. I needed an internet advertising campaign that gave me high visibility in a local market and they delivered. I got more than I had even hoped to get! Every step of the way they keep me informed and answer my every concern. They are willing to customize my ads and make strategical suggestions often offering services that I didn't even know existed! I would recommend them to anyone looking to take their web presence to the next level!

richardg189
1/18/17

Like Wow in a great great way. What a breath of fresh air to work with a bright team that communicates well and reports everything in a succinct way. I worked with 2 other companies before these guys and was so incredibly indecisive about making the wrong decision. I chose 180fusion because Marty provided a great breakdown of where I was and what I needed to do to increase organic traffic and decrease my acquisition costs. Sam is a great account manager and we just renewed services for another 6 months. Keep it coming team!

cm161
1/12/17

Not long ago my websites traffic fell off a cliff, so to speak. Why? Google. Apparently four years of having no real SEO strategy just writing and publishing had caught up to me. And the results werent pretty. A previously healthy site that was generating almost 1 million views monthly dropped to below 300,000 views very suddenly (after a longer, more subtle decline). I had no idea what happened but I could see in my analytics that Google wasnt sending the traffic it used to be. I legitimately thought the site might be dead. So I did what anyone would probably do in the same situation: I Googled. I searched for SEO experts and contacted everyone I could find. Only one firm got back (and they got back very quickly): 180fusion. The crazy/cool thing was I had reached out over a holiday and they still got back in touch with me! They quickly setup an introductory phone meeting to learn about my site and business and got to work creating a game plan. Once the rubber met the road it took about a month for us to start seeing some traffic improvements (just as 180fusion predicted). All said in the last 2 months site traffic saw a rise of nearly 250% thanks to 180fusions efforts. I definitely appreciate the thoroughness, professionalism and friendliness I found thanks to that fortuitous Google search not to mention the outstanding results. This is a firm I look forward to growing with as a long-term partner.

emirs14
11/17/16

I have had the pleasure of working with 180fusion over the past few years. I am only one of two marketing people in my organization and the ONLY one well versed in digital. 180 has been able to handle our SEO and show us improved metrics month over month and really turned our pay-per-click account around. Our project leader is great, on time and a real asset to the company.

maggier12
11/8/16

The web site that was built for us was so good that when we moved from 180 Fusion the compitition didn't want us to move our site to their hosting platform. They forced us to update the site. It is better for mobile use. but it doesn't come close to giving us the wow factor that 180 originally created. The new site was basically free, but it just doesn't wow us the way 180 Fusion's site did. I did what I did, and I do regret the move away from 180 Fusion.

davids616
11/5/16

I have to admit I was a royal pain in the you know what to these guys early on. Time has proven their value and about 3.5 months in my rankings have moved to where I am comfortable being a very happy client leaving a glowing review. I have learned in this process that SEO is not overnight or over the first couple of months. Put your trust in these guys, they know their stuff.

kelvint6
10/28/16

We've been working with 180fusion for the past 6 months to drive paid installs for our app and have had a great experience. They've been very thoughtful about working towards our strategic goals and are responsive and quick to execute. In particular, we've been able to reduce our CPIs by a pretty wide margin under their watch. Special shout out to our analyst Justin VanDongen who is an absolute rockstar at his job and always delivers exceptional results.

johnw559
10/21/16

Weve been using 180 for about 5 months and have been impressed with the communication and service that have been delivered. We meet twice a month, they come prepared and break down our reporting and the upcoming strategy. Marketing isnt always a win month-over-month but these guys have been coming through for us.

terryc79
10/11/16

Really strong account management and analysts. We have been lucky to work with these guys for the last 7 months and its been pretty smooth. We had been through so many company's with lackluster results. Thanks 180 for turning our opinion of the industry around.

Thank you for your question. Please call 877-678-4180

By Jeff C., 180fusion Representative

Questions? Get answers from the 180fusion staff and other customers.

1 Photo for 180fusion