Dating.com is a total scam, nothing about it is real, except the money they will steal from you.
Thanks for the warning, I am a 65 year old single male living in Sydney Australia and just starting to look for a female companion on line so tht is one site I will avoid, if you know of any reputable sites please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Take Care.
David. In case you consider meeting an east ukraine or russian girl then be aware that all dating websites with such girls is a scam.
The girls are real, however their intentions are not. Most of them get paied money under the table to be on the website its just a job for them. Its impossible to know who is good and who is bad. Stay away. ( more ordinary looking girls and older girls might be more serious. But i can gurantee you all the young model looking girls are scammers, just there to get notised and payed).
Now and then they do go on dates to make it look real, but its not. You can find some youtube videos where former employees
Tell you how it work. Risk of being scammed is very high, avoid...
My best advice is to go out into real life and meet people instead of internet dating.
Also the dating app tinder is not a good place, allot of scammers with fake photos who try to cheat you for money when you go on a real life with them.
THERE ARE NO LEGITIMATE DATE SITES ONLINE
1) Most are own by one of two companies, and most ALLOW foreigners to be online for FREE...
IF THEY ALLOW FREE PROFILES YOU CAN BE SURE, HALF THE PROFILES ARE FAKE
2) Most Millenials and Foreigners THINK IT A WAY TO MAKE A LIVING
3) IF THEY HIDE THEIR IDENTITY, no pictures, no video, video and no sound, no identity verification THAT YOU PERSONALLY VERIFY...
DO NOT RELY UPON SITE VERIFICATION, THESE SITE VERIFICATION MEANS NOTHING
4) IF THEY REQUIRE MONEY, FAKE
5) IF A WOMAN MAKES NO EFFORT TO BE WITH YOU, e.g. DONT PAY TO GET HER OWN PASSPORT WHICH IS VERY CHEAP...
DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS KIND OF WOMAN THAT PUTS ALL BURDEN UPON YOU? NO, USE YOUR BRAIN
6) IS SHE HOT, YOUNG... AND SHOWING SKIN most likely scammer, whore or industry girl trying to scam you, or GOLD DIGGER
7) DOES SHE ASK YOU WHAT YOU DO? HOW MUCH YOU MAKE? IF YOU OWN A HOME? IF YOU PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND KNOWS the system of divorce
HELLO... SHE SIZING YOU UP FOR HOW MUCH SHE CAN STEAL FROM YOU
8) GET A BRAIN...
9) MAKE HER SHOW YOU ON THE MAP WHERE SHE LIVES...
I was warned to late. Went on this site. These women are getting paid to have you open messages from them. Spent to much money to find that out. I am embarassed that I was that stupid.