We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Book in Australian dollars in Australia for Australian trip then get charged international fees as the company is registered in Hong Kong!

asked by Garry Y. on 11/22/19

Add your answer

Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the Trip.com staff and other customers.

Posting guidelines
Have a question about
Post Review