We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Can you convert returns previously prepared on HR Block software?

asked by Keith V. on 10/25/18

3 Answers
Hello Keith,
Thank you for your interest in MyTAXPrepOffice. At this time we do not support conversions from H&R Block Software. Please give us a call at 307.414.1211 and ask for the sales department to discuss other options.


The MyTAXPrepOffice Team
Helpful (0)
No only if file with mytaxprepoffice the year before or any year before
Helpful (0)
I have found that if you are able to convert to a PDF file it will load.
Helpful (0)

Add your answer

Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the MyTAXPrepOffice staff and other customers.

Posting guidelines
Have a question about
Post Review