We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Yesterday I got charged unfairly as I had cancelled my good. How can I get refunded?

asked by Dadie S. on 1/6/19

1 Answer
To dispute a charge, you may contact our customer service at any time 24/7/365 by going to https://epoch.com. You may call us, chat online, Skype, request a call-back, or send us an email. The choice is yours!
Helpful (0)

Add your answer

Posting guidelines

Ask a question

Get answers from the Epoch.com staff and other customers.

Posting guidelines
Have a question about
Post Review