US Government's NSF

12 Reviews for Zynga.com

▼ Sort by: recent

gingerf
10/12/14

I play Castleville through Facebook, and the game slows down so I have to refresh, or stop playing. If I close out my Google Chrome, my internet explorer won't open for awhile. It freezes up all programs.

michelled24
2/23/14

I first started to play Zynga as I was playing poker mostly on Facebook.
I liked their poker the most.
Today I'm playing puzzle charms- which is mostly Candy Crash engine- but I enjoy their games!

syh1
7/3/13

this is regarding the poker. stay away from this site its completely rigged with programmes and zynga admin that prowl the room and take your chips, if they don't succeed in doing it through gameplay they will just empty your account by saying u broke the rules. i have spent alot of money on this game and been totally cheated. i would love to take action through the law but not to sure how to go about it as im in england and we have different laws here. i have contacted the english gaming laws and they have told me if it was in this country they would of put a stop to it.

shellc
5/6/12

Customer Support has improved heaps,ive contacted them 3 times within 2 weeks,about a issue with Mafia Wars,they have replied and sorted my game out,within the same day..no hassle :-)

jesss5
9/9/11

I ordered credits once for a game and used to option to have it taken off of my phone bill. Unfortunately they took a bit more than they were supposed to and I was left with the bill. They refuse to refund my money and claim I had ordered all of the credits myself and was just having 'buyers remorse'.

theresas4
8/28/11

never ever ever works 100% always always some hassel, they just keep adding more messed up stuff

lisaj7
8/4/11

Zynga purports to offer games to players via facebook. Their games often have glitches and do NOT work correctly. When this happens we are told as players its a known issue and developers are working on it, but we are not compensated for their errors. Yesterday they purportedly found abnormal game activity on everyone whom plays mafia wars accounts...The cheap jerks then went into our accounts, stole our war rewards and decreased our stats. Unjustifiable, and unethical...WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEIR GAMES TO ANYONE!

merac
4/24/11

I had 500M chips and zynga stole my chips. They banned my account without any reason. I am have not violated with zynga terms of service. I never bought chips from a third party. I played and won but zynga banned my account and gave me 2 option. Reset mey account with 1M chips or tell zynga to investigate my issue but if I choose second option my account will be permanently banned. (this was the agreement which I has to accept before choosing it) I chose first one and now I have only 1M and my 499 M is stolen by zynga. They want all players to buy chips from them. If you play and win, they steal chips. Zynga is the biggest robber in the world. Never use their services. Zynga sucks.

kevalp
3/7/11

this site is fraud u pay u buy chips and it seems they only hack ur account take the chips and then u left with nothing so u go and buy again as on website it says that we return chips if ur account has been hacked but this is bull$#*! they don't doo anything

abera
1/12/11

I have tried to buy zynga poker chips 3 times in the past. I am saying tried because it was never successful. Zynga holded me 36 hours at every time for payment verification and told me they are unable to accept order after 36 hours. They refund money after 20 days. This is really bad. I have other friends who cannot buy anything from zynga by credit or debit card. Their prices are also high. I am using other chip sellers better than zynga and faster. They also ban accounts without any reason.

charlesc4
9/27/10

thereno fun in a game that you have to use a credit card for we all don't have money to spend on junk games!!!!!

lisah6
6/25/10

Liars. The Farmville game has all kinds of problems they are unwilling to take responsibility for. Lost two chances at a Co op job due to "technical difficulties". Lost 21 gifts from my gift box and even worse lost my new dog!! They took all the fun out of the game by not keeping it up and making it safe for their users. It should be closed down until they make things right.

Best Games Online Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber