US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Zwee reviews

Categories: Camera, Deal, Discount Shopping
Tel: (832) 426-2278 (sales), (941) 462-3259 (support)

65 Reviews for Zwee.com

Review Highlights

ozzyc

Their published price was comparebly lower than all the other websites.

joys1

From the ones who have, there seems to be a serious lag in shipping time.

renonem

No customer service, no actual building, and no real owners.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

georgeg30
5/29/13

You cannot order anything from this site. Every time I go to order something it says 'fatal failure' and 'your current IP address is wrong.'
They are just trying to get you to buy their "competitors' items at the bottom plus they never answer their phones or email.

dennis-tamarac
3/16/13

This site is a scam..but I did find a much simpler site and I received 3 tablets quickly...and a few accessories...I recommend http://unlimitedelectronics.webs.com/

bobb433
2/23/13

This website is a scam!! I clicked on one of the products and it just linked me to ebay!!! This website is not real!!!!! They are trying to steal your money!!

melissam18
8/3/12

I've been trying to order 2 of the IPod touch they are advertising for sale for 98. Of course when I try to pay I get an error that my IP address is not accepted as they don't deliver internationally. To Missouri???? Go figure. If they are in FL, TX & CA but think that MO is international, I probably don't want what they're selling anyway.... Definitely BOGUS

saral9
7/14/12

zwee is a piece of CRAP! i tried too order the ipod touch 4g 32gb there for 97 dollars and every time i tried too send the order it said that my ip wasn't correct? so what i think they are doing is getting your email and selling it so NEVER use that website.. or else you will be wasting your time

robertv5
3/8/12

I to fell victim of the low price scam they advertise on their site for the iPod touch.

Stay away from this site and if it looks too good to be true it is!! Myself I don’t see how these kinds of sites can get away with this and not be investigated.

I tried to order on line and also got the fatal lying error because of your IP and location we can’t ship to you. I also called their number several times and got a recording we are too busy with a high volume of calls and can’t take your call at this time, another one of their propaganda.

Do yourself a favor and don’t waste your time visiting this scam site.

mandig
12/13/11

This is the message i got when i tryed to buy 2 nintendo ds lites....

We're sorry. Based on your current IP address, this item cannot be currently shipped to your selected destination. Please try again later.

If you continue to experience problems, please contact your ISP, or try one of the similar items below which can be shipped internationally to your destination.

Please note: We perform this check BEFORE requesting ANY credit card or payment information for your security and to protect

brianz
11/17/11

This is what I learned from quick Google search with address: All businesses at 10685 Hazelhurst Dr, Houston, TX 77043

Schiel and Denver Book Publishers

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #8575, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(281) 509-9286 ‎ · schieldenver.com
barnes & noble · nations global compact · independent authors · new authors · marketing services

Altaquip
10685 Hazelhurst Dr # A, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(713) 647-0736 ‎ · altaquip.com
campbell hausfeld · equipment service · lawn mower repair · power tool repair · compressors

Houston Auto Transport

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 11969, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(713) 496-0850 ‎ · houstonautotransport.net
"I used their services several times and found very them very experienced in ..." - judysbook.com

G.I.E.C

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 5367, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(509) 278-0213 ‎ · poele-petrole.com

Daimer Industries, Inc. Houston, TX

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #11424, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(713) 866-4877 ‎ · daimer.com
gum removal equipment · commercial steam cleaners · power washer pressure

Mail Prospects

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 9627, Houston, TX, USA, TX 0.1 ft N
(972) 294-3196 ‎ · mail-prospects.com

Books2Taxes.com

10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 3141,, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(800) 626-1675 ‎ · books2taxes.com
bookkeeping outsourcing services · online bookkeeping services · accounting software · tax preparation outsourcing · versions of quickbooks

Wall Stickers Decals

10685-B Hazelhurst D r# 7778, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
+1 569-200-4144 ‎ · wallstickers-decals.com

SocialMediaThrive (Thrive & Transform, LLC)

10685-B HazelHurst Drive #2146, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(281) 617-2618 ‎ · socialmediathriveconsultant.com

Yoctle Limited
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. # 9007, Houston, TX 0.1 ft N
(323) 743-3818 ‎ · yoctle.com

margas
8/26/11

Very competitive prices but you can never order anything. They obviously jus try to attract you to ebay offers! Professional fraudsters!

johns170
Apprentice Reviewer
8/14/11

I'll have to admit I was scammed by this site just like everyone else. That fatal failure message is ridiculous. It's true they don't get back to you. So after trying to reach them for almost a month I had contacted paypal and they credited my account back again. It's real $#*!ty when people screw you over, over a small amount of money. People are such scumbags.

mattl9
7/12/11

The entire site reeks of a scam. Many prices look too good to be true. They claim all their items are new but then they are "selling" an SNES console (new in 1991). I doubt there are any new SNES consoles in the world. The description reads like a knockoff as it claims backwards compatibility which no SNES ever had but the new knockoffs do.

Many people here and elsewhere are unable to contact the company online or on the phone. If you get past that and try to order anything you get a "fatal failure" error. They claim this is because the system detects you are ordering from a country that they don't ship to. Except the problem is that all users in the US get the same error.

The claim that the "fatal failure" error is because the system detects you are making an order from an unauthorized country is a lie. I just tried with multiple browsers, a different item each time, different names and addresses, even without a name and address, and a different IP address (logged onto my neighbors network) and each time the redirected paypal address with the error is EXACTLY THE SAME. It should be different every time and not filling out the name an address should at the least return an error that you need to provide a name and address. It will always give a "fatal failure" because their system is set up to send you to a bad link. This tells me they have no intention of selling you anything.

I agree with a previous poster's suggestion that they only exist to get link referrals.

A further thought, if they only use paypal, which has your name and address already, why insist you provide it on their site?

elizabethb7
6/16/11

I have tried to order a product through zwee.com for two weeks now. All I get on the order page is the famous "fatal failure".
I emailed them, no response. It appears that this site just routes u to ebay to seel their junk, not a real ordering website.
Don't bother even looking at stuff here, u will not be able to order it. I think that they think that people will want the item bad enough that they will go ahead and get the junk on ebay! Stay Away!

leahg1
6/13/11

i read all the reviews i could, no one said it is even a good website to bother looking at, i went ahead and tried to order a 32 gb 4th generation ipod touch, and it went to a screen saying fatal failure? what is that, and having your lines busy whenever i call. bull. don't trust zwee.com.

jakef1
4/25/11

After reading these comments, particularly about the one who looked their 3 business locations, I would not shop here. It sounds like they are fencing off stolen goods, considering one of their locations has 1 employee.

chrisd13
2/18/11

It has a great selection but as you are about to make the purchase it loads and says " FATAL FAILURE" which is obviously not a good sign so I would never suggest it to anybody and I hope this comes to JUSTICE!!!!!!

helenp3
2/11/11

I think that anyone that is posting rave or even slightly positive reviews about this site, is a scam themselves. I have attempted over the past six months to purchase something, and I get the 'fatal failure' error message when I attempt to finalize the purchase. I have sent them emails and I have left voice messages ... nada ...

So if you say you have gotten something from them ... I find that highly suspect.

emilyl1
2/5/11

I got a ipod touch 4th generation 32gb for only $97. I scored a deal. Don't listen to people with bad reviews. This is a trustable website and you can save hundreds of dollars!!!!!!!!!!

nlm
2/2/11

Without question the "Fatal Failure" joke is just that. No returned emails, No returned phonecalls. I'm glad I didn't get through and am moving on. Bye Crooks!

guillermoc
1/12/11

Just like many others, I too was interested in the iPhone 3gs they had advertised for $200 dollars. According to the Better Business Bureau this company has three locations, Florida, Texas, and California. The one in Florida got a score of an F, the one in Texas an A+, and the one in California has no score. Also, the Texas location shows that is has only one employee. Obviously, something sneaky is going on with this website whatever it is that they are doing, an my best advise is for everyone to stay away from this website. Oh and btw, to reinforce everything I have just mentioned, Upon visiting the site McAfee notified me that a script had been blocked. That script apparently was a Trojan. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, DONT BUY FROM HERE.

brittneys
1/3/11

My mother has been trying for a couple days now emailing, trying to check out and calling this website to order the Unlocked Apple 3G iPhone.. No response yet. And fatal failure each time we checkout... We have the correct amount in her back, and it is saying it is being held. Were assuming it might be trying to process our order.. HOPEFULLY. This better not be a scam. Because this is pathetic... All that money was my allowance.. Better get a response... I am sick of waiting. I just want my freaking Iphone already!

renonem
12/29/10

Don't buy anything. And don't listen to Sarah B. This website is a scam site that takes your money and then looks for items on Ebay. (Hence why they use paypal, so they don't get citations for scam.) They may find an item and that item is first sent to them, then sent to you. It may come in good or bad condition, 9/10 times bad. No customer service, no actual building, and no real owners. Don't buy from this scam site.

natel
12/27/10

Its sounds to good, and by the way has anyone else noticed that the comments on the ipod touch all start more or less the same as in "The ipod touch is... it can..." it sounds like an advertisement FROM THE COMPANY

marvinz
12/21/10

Fatal failure.
Apparently, no one can buy from them, so they can't be charged with fraud, just time wasting!

It occurred to me that perhaps, when you try to buy, perhaps some worm or virus could be introduced to our computers. I'm going to do an immediate virus check.

chrisw9
12/19/10

Can't order anything, Fatel Error. No one answers the phone or emails. Not sure if the site is legit or not

bruceshininga
12/14/10

I think that this site is bad juju!!
Quoting another review {{{
Ok ladies and gents. I have never posted anything negative about a business in my life. It's not my nature. ... Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this site, as it has wasted mine. }}}
I saw a great deal on the Itouch 32GB (too good to be true) and went to order it...
after filling out some info, it displays a blank page with. only "Fatal Error".

So I think I've figured out the scam. They offer stuff for sale at good prices and some stuff at too-good prices as come-ons. During the shopping page, they try like hell to divert you to eBay offers (probably theirs -- or at least someone who has agreed to give them a kickback) and to other sites selling stuff (more kickbacks).

And as almost everyone has said... zero (as in you CANNOT reach them). I know that they did not respond to my question about the iTouch.

More quoting -- I read this one after coming to myown similar conclusion {{{
The scam is simple yet clever. Potential customers search for low price electronics and are directed to zwee.com. Once they find the item they want they see reviews that are copied from other review sites. Sarah's hope is that the customer will click on the competitors link which are mostly ebay auctions. She then gets credit for the click/referral without having to do much work. Why would anyone in business make their competitors items so attractive (hot pink buttons) and their own so bland (gray that blends in with page)? She is using Zwee as a referral/click generating site under the mask of a retail site. She doesn't want to sell you anything, she wants you to click away at her so called competitors.

Most of the info under FAQ's are bogus. There is no under-staffed customer service team. There is no company, just Sarah Branigan looking to generate clicks on the internet. A legit company allows comments on their Facebook page and most legit online retailers have more than 1000 fans. If you look at Sarah Branigans facebook profile, (facebook.com/sally.branigan) her picture looks as if it comes from a drunk night at the corner karaoke bar and she only has 90 friends. It doesn't add up! She posts new items on Facebook and on zwee.com almost daily but never responds to customers. THE REASON IS SIMPLE. YOU ARE NOT A CUSTOMER. YOU ARE CLICKS CREDITED TO HER ACCOUNT.
}}}

dant8
12/7/10

OK. first off.

Im not a competitor. I was looking to buy the PS3 from you guys. but my uncle said to check the website out a bit.

I came across this website jabber... and .
really, i put your address in google earth and ...

lol - look at the screenshot - http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb463/dtoomey123/?action=view&current=zweefail.png

i dunno. and an F on BBB???

unless i get some feedback i don't think i will be ordering anything.

kayh1
12/6/10

i think its better to pay a little more for what you want then to go to zwee. i wanted to buy the ipod touch but was a liitle worried about the site when i tried to call. the listed the ipod touch 32g 4th gen at 207.00 which is prob about 100.00 less then everywhere else. i don't have a lot of money and can't afford to loss money. expsecially when this is basically the only thing i can buy my daughter. if i didnt recieve it in time or didnt get it at all she would have no xmas gift. stay away from scams like zwee. they don't answer. if they are real they have horriable busness ways.

domj
11/30/10

Hey all. Zwee is NOT a real business... at least not the way you think they are. I considered buying a PS3 from them for Christmas this year but the price seemed too good to be true. Besides finding an abundant number of terrible reviews online, I checked their location address. If you insert Zwee's address into Google maps and look at it via street view... "Zwee" is actually someone's home in Florida. This is most likely a person who has made a business out of accepting shoppers' money and then shopping for them online through sites like Ebay and other online companies. Just be aware that this is what you're actually getting if you shop with them, a hired online shopper- not a direct transaction with an online store.

violetb
11/20/10

Would love to know if Zwee ever got back to Stu B regarding his "challenge" to Zwee to sell him the products as advertised! I was SERIOUSLY debating purchasing the macbook pro from their site. But after discovering their BBB rating (on my own) and seeing all these negative reviews AND how/which ones Sarah b. from Zwee has answered - I'll be going elsewhere. It concerns me when she only addresses some of the issues and doesn't follow up with consumers legitimate complaints like the FATAL ERROR messages from US IP addresses, the ongoing inability of buyers to contact anyone from customers service (I emailed them about a product detail discrepancy on their site which promises to get back to me in 48 hours - it's been 96 and counting...) the lack of professionalism. Thanks for saving me from a very bad experience!!

robertb12
11/11/10

I am not a competitor. I am an ordinary person that found this website while looking to do some early Christmas shopping. Immediately I noticed that this site was a little fishy. I have spent the past few days digging into Zwee.com. I have read posts that imply that Zwee.com is trying to buy items on ebay and then reselling them on Zwee.com. When the item can't be located for cheaper the customer gets the fatal failure notice. I do not believe this is true. I believe Zwee AKA Sarah Branigan has no intention of selling these items at all. Yes there are a few customers that have gotten orders through and have been shipped their items after weeks. I believe this is so there will be a few people to give legitimate feedback. The fatal failure notice is a default page that appears when any item is ordered from any IP address. It has nothing to do with fraud protection as Sarah claims and has everything to do with the fact that there are no items for sale.

Please join me in filing a complaint to the FTC. She is misrepresenting herself as a retailer. Pure and simple fraud.

Rob

joshb6
11/11/10

i think it works im going to buy a ps3 for 97$ most of the things i read are like they came but it took like 3 weeks im ok to wait that long :)

deborahm6
11/7/10

I attempted to order and fot the same failure message as others. Under FAQ on the site it says this is because you are ordering from a country they don't ship to, but if it is wrong to let them know. Well I live in USA and they ship tp USA so Isent email as site directed. No respomse yet. I tried to send money thru Paypal using their email address but received a message from Paypal that "ZWEE is not able to receive money at this time." So I guess ordering from them is not possible
as Paypal is their only form of accepted payment.

texann
10/29/10

I've checking the price and planning to buy the iphone 3gs 32GB unlocked from this site. Anytime, I try to click on Make Purchase button it leads me to another page with FATAL FAILURE, or I click on ORDER NOW button it will connect to eBay site for use item. I also call the number that it provides but noone answers the phone. So, I send an e-mail message and tell them the problem I have with their site.Thanks guys for the headups about ZWEE site.

jimk2
10/27/10

I've been trying to place an order with Zwee for several days. When I click the purchase button, I get the treaded "fatal failure" message. I've tried clearing the cache and changing ever other configuration I could think of. I've applied every recommendation offered by PayPal tech support and the suggestions I could find on the internet. I have called Zwee several times and have only been able to leave messages. Nobody has called me back. I have also sent them several emails using both their web site email page and sending an email to sales@zwee.com. All have gone unanswered. Can anybody help? Is there something I'm missing? Feel free to contact me at wildwest2a@aol.com. These people have a number if items that I would love to purchase....if only I could!

bams
9/25/10

I was about to purchase an Iphone today through their website but as I was reading feedbacks from this site, it seems like something is not right. I did a bit of research, and sure enough, I came accross this from Better Business Bureau:

"On at least one occasion, BBB sent mail to this company in an attempt to develop a report. The mail was returned by the Post Office; therefore a complete BBB report at this time is unavailable."

"Customer Complaint History for Zwee LLC
When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
BBB processed a total of 1 complaint about Zwee LLC in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 1 complaint closed in 36 months, 1 was closed in the last year.
Customer Service Issues
No Response
1 - Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues."

I'm glad I came across Site Jabber which gave me a second though about the website. Thanks everyone.

edwardp
9/22/10

Hmmm? I have not used ZWEE.com. I just found this review sight tonight in an attempt to find out if they are legit. Wether it be 'competitors' or not, after reading these reviews, I will be choosing to take my business some place else. It is a little depressing as I have long searched for a high ticket item (Canon 5D MarkII).
I stumbled across ZWEE which had it for about $300-400 cheaper. I called their number and can attest first hand to all those other reviews with the "high volume"message. I called four times only leaving a message on the fourth call. I was slow and precise with leaving my information and call back number. That was a few days ago. I think they should have gotten back to me by now.
One think to think about is customer service. everyone knows it is EASY to buy something from some company, but when you try to return it..... Well? In the case of this company(ZWEE) you can't even get through TOO purchase something. Now imagine you have an issue and have to return it. That thought had been elluded to earlier. I just wanted to reiterate it so you can stop and think about that for yourself.
I will conclude in saying I have not had any dealings with ZWEE other than seing there sight and trying to call them. Based on that lack of response and the numerous negative comments (competitors or not) I am choosing to go another way.

shaneh1
9/21/10

Ok ladies and gents. I have never posted anything negative about a business in my life. It's not my nature. However it is my nature to demand some respect and receive some customer service. I have read comments about this site on this forum. Some positive, some negative with the negative comments being replied upon. This made me feel that someone was indeed attacking this site through this forum. I rest assured now agree this is not the case. Earlier this morning I called all three numbers listed on zwee.com. Not once after multiple attempts was my call fielded. So I wrote an email to them earlier this morning. Yet again at late night I checked my email and still no reply. Hmmmm So I called my credit card company to make sure I had some form of protection if the internet site zwee.com didn't send merchandise or if merchandise was faulty or not as depicted. Yes, I have protection so I went ahead tonight and purchased 2 Nikon D300's for 497 each and guess what, got the same fatal error message. Filled out the billing information and got yet another fatal error message. So I removed one of the cameras from my order and guess what, got another fatal error message. To sum it up, this site offers no customer service that I can see. Suggestions to anyone who is thinking about using this site would be to be very cautious if not run away. The people who run this site need a very long educational course in business. Very poor customer service or rather non existent and a terrible website. Terrible terrible terrible. And to those who want to see my documentation, I have indeed copies the pages where I tried to order and the web address that brought me to the fatal error. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this site, as it has wasted mine.

mishag
9/17/10

The website seemed alright to me, and I actually got my hopes up on getting a black Ninetendo Wii for $127 and a extra remote for $10. Imagine my surprise when I tried to go to buy it and I got a fatal failure. So I looked up the contact information and called both numbers provided and they were experiencing high call volumes so I left a message. I'm yet to hear anything back so I tried calling first thing the next morning (there opening hours so I would be the first or close to it) and they were still experiencing high call volumes. Now that seem wierd to be having high call volumes @ 8am and you open up @ 8am. So I look up both your addresses on the internet to see if maybe you haven't updated the website and you may have a new number and to my surprise AGAIN those addresses could not even be found. This scares me. Here I am busting my a$$ to get in touch with someone about these products so that I can buy them and no one is to be found. So now why would I trust giving me credit card number to this company to buy any goods if I do get a response on this comment? And I see that a lot of other potential customers have had the same problem. And I seen on one of the comments that it would be fixed within two weeks. Well from the date on the posting it has been way past two weeks and I'm having the same problem. This is bad business, very bad, you see I still want the goods, but afraid that I will get it and if something is wrong with it, I will not be able to contact anyone about it. I have to admit something is FISHY about this company. I'm very disappointed because I really wanted that Wii for a gift. Anyway I'm not giving any good reviews to anyone concerning this company. Sorry, but I haven't gotten any good out of it.

georgej1
9/9/10

I had trouble ordering as well, I live near them and am going to visit the actual location to see if its legit. I will let everyone know what I find out.

tomd5
9/3/10

i have had the same problems as everyone else that posts no customer service , can't buy anything from the site and never hear back from my emails so *^@%$ 'em

joys1
9/1/10

I also did some research on the company like so many others have. Here are my thoughts:

1- I haven't really found many people that has been able to purchase something from the site. From the ones who have, there seems to be a serious lag in shipping time. The overwhelmingly majority of people it seems WANT to buy something from the site but CAN'T because of this silly "fatal failure" error. I have yet to see a comprehensible explanation (the one given on their website just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, imo) to this serious problem from the zwee people/Sarah B. I don't get it - it seems like if it weren't for this error, they'd be getting tons more orders. What's the deal with this? Why can't people order from the site? There's speculation out there that it's because they don't currently have these products in stock. It's just way too fishy.

2- Facebook: They don't allow comments (i.e delete all user comments) on their facebook page. Why?!?!? If you look at the cache, you'll see where there were users comments that have since disappeared. You'll see the following message from zwee:

Zwee.Com Hi guys, just a friendly reminder that we cannot provide sales & support via our facebook page. Please use the dedicated help form on our site otherwise we cannot track your support request. We know we've been slow lately, so thanks for your patience.

I get that logic, but wouldn't you want people who've bought something from zwee to post their great experiences? That's just it. I haven't been able to find anyone who's had a great experience with zwee.com.

3- There's a lot of other fishy issues. Just google them. Their address is a big one. The lag in response time or no response for that matter. However, I can understand that being legitimate due to short staff. Another interesting one is that all their competitors listed are from ebay. Like I said, there's a lot - just google them.

Sarah - If you read this, I like the fact that you've been tough on the "competitors" posting bogus reviews. I liked that you called them out and offered these incredible double refunds! It made me want to buy a product from you even more! However, I fall into that huge majority of people who have yet to be able to purchase something from your website. No, I haven't emailed or called only because it just seems like it's too much of an uphill battle that I really don't have time for. I'd rather go to another trusted, dependable site and pay $50 more for the product and receive the product within a week.

emanuelr
8/28/10

I have exactly the same problem I get an error I can not buy anything. I worried about
I won`t try anymore.

danc6
7/22/10

ZWEEEE U SUCKKKKKKKKK SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

THATS Y U DONT RESPOND TO MESSAGES AND PHONE CALLS ABOUT INQUIRIES OF UR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!

WHAT A BOGUS COMPANY LIKE ALL THOSE REVIEWS SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A CON MAN RUNNING A CON COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

WWW.ZWEE.COM WHAT A JIFFFFF TAKE YOUR WEB OFF THE NET!!!!!!!!

WHY DO U EVEN RUN A BUSINESS WHEN U DONT EVEN ANSWER MESSAGES OR RETURN PHONE CALLS!!!!!!!!!

9 THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!! YOU $#*!ING SUCKKKKKKKKK

WHAT A BOGUS LIE !!!!! WHAT A WASTE OF CONSUMERS TIME!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE!!!!!!!!!

GET UR SITE DA $#*! OFF THE WEB U BOGUS LIE!!!!!!!!!!

U PROBABLY SELL CHEAP ASS USED PRODUCTS FAKE $#*!SS THAT Y U FAIL TO ANSWER INQUIRIES!!!!!!!!

U S UCKKKKKKKKKKKK ZWEEE OR ZA-PEEE HAHAHAHAHA

boomief
7/16/10

question for sarah how do l place an order i get a failure error when l try to place my order for 3gs iphone

edieh
7/8/10

Website itself is ok, but it portrays itself as a retailer with great prices on electronics. Although when you attempt to make a purchase, you get the 'Fatal failure' message. It seems there are many people who have stated the same error message through out the past year. So I don't think it's a new glitch. I've emailed the company and I'm awaiting a response.

ryanw3
7/7/10

tried to order a camera, however there was no information about whether it was a refurb, used, or if it came with a lens, charger, etec. so I tried to call them and got the "large quantity of calls now, contact us by other means or leave a message" BS. I tried to put an order through anyway to find a "fatal failure" page pop up when I hit the purchase button. What a load of crap. Looked too good to be true, oh well.

kristiand
7/6/10

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO ORDER SO MANY TIMES PLEASE HELP ME OUT ALL I GET IS FATAL FAILURE SARAH D ANSWER THIS ITS AN EMERGENCY!

kareemj
7/4/10

ive been trying to order things off this website for the past two months. I will out all the shipping info and when i hit "continue" it takes me to a page which says fatal error. help anyone?

pauly
6/30/10

It really does not get any worse than this. I'm going to keep this very simple (and hopefully Sarah Brannigan will respond to this). So, found this site somehow, but looked scammy. Googled for reviews and reviewers seemed to be not helpful to me. Found sitejabber, but also did not help me. Saw Sarah Brannigan from here (from research, you are the CEO of zwee) and she seemed responsive. Sent a msg to her... no response... another one... no response. Contacted via the site... no response. Called BOTH phone # from the Contact Us page... several times (like... um... I don't know... like 10 times each time I tried it). Each time only to be greeted by the same "sorry we're handling too much people right now." So in the end I was pretty much "f this I'm going to take a chance" and ordered something so I can help people who are unsure just like me. FATAL FAILURE. Um... ok... attempt on a different produ... FATAL FAILURE. Ok next o... FATAL FAILURE. Ok last atte... FATAL FAILURE. So, you get the picture. I'm pretty sure I did more research on zwee than any other people out there (of course, IMO). One thing I don't get is zwee actually has a lot of followers/friends on twitter/facebook (zwee is giving out free stuff every 1000 people or so). And it looks from what I can perceive that no one is complaining about zwee on twitter/facebook. One person did comment about getting FATAL FAILURE but it was erased saying please don't talk about any question you might have on facebook contact via our email (now, how in the hell is that guy going to get a response if no one I've seen got it? Including me). By the way, I know that the comment was deleted because in the cached version of facebook on google there it was, and updated version --- voilà! gone. So Sarah Brannigan, if you see this, and you should, please respond back at least to me. If not I'm going to do my best to tell people to avoid your site. And anyone who had a great experience and disagree with everything I said above, please send me a msg and let me know! Because I WILL respond. Thanks.

ozzyc
6/29/10

I researched about this website while trying to purchase an unlocked iphone. Their published price was comparebly lower than all the other websites. After reading tens of reviews about the, here is my verdict:

I belive this website is founded by bunch of "dumb as a fox" guys who publicize incredibly low prices for attractive consumer electronic devices. After they get your money they try to purchase the publicized product which is presumably not on their stock on sites like ebay lower than the price they publish. If they can do this they bank on the difference. If not they refund you money.

I guess it is smart in a way but not consumer friendly and ethical. I suggest these guys shall use their creativity in a better way and I am sure they will be more successful.

Best Online Camera Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber