US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ginas13

I called customer service and he was very nice which made it a little better. (in 190 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 725 reviews)

chrisb141

At first they tried to make up for it with the $10 standard store credit. (in 63 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alicew25
10/9/14

Oh boy, another nomorerack or body central! Poor quality and you better have a lifetime for delivery. When a product is in stock, does that mean a month later you should still be waiting for it? Go to the mall the hassle is less stressful!

nicolea9
10/9/14

Tip for consumers: Do not be fooled by pretty images of the clothes. I ordered two pieces and when I received them, I saw that they are too baggy and have no shape at all. I feel like I have thrown away about $80 of my money with their ripoff NO return policy! Never Again!

alixj2
10/9/14

I'm a mom of a toddler with another on the way. I have been a zulily customer for 2 years now. Spending hundreds of dollars on each order, on a regular basis. Up until the last 6 months, I would have given them 5 stars. Now? NO WAY. Their shipping & handling times have always been very long. I think they used to be shorter than the now estimated 10-14 business days, but I digress. This is the SECOND time I've had to contact customer service about an order that has taken WELL beyond their estimated handing time frame. I ordered 4 items in one order on September 13th; it is now 19 BUSINESS DAYS. 19; Later, and 2 of my items from that order are STILL pending. This is a recent issue, and hasn't just been for me. My sister (a very new customer) has had the same issue lately. They gave my sister a $5 credit because of the hassle. (Thanks a-holes for treating your newest members better than your LOYAL ones). Last time I contacted them about this, they blew me off, basically telling me, it takes a while to get orders out, and to just keep checking my order status. Thanks, alot, that was VERY useful, because I didn't know how to check my order status. I'm waiting to hear back about my 2 items that are taking nearly A MONTH to ship. I'm very disappointed in their service and the way they are handling things. SomethinG needs to change, before they go under. I won't be placing anymore orders through them, and when I receive all of my pending orders, I think I will be removing my account. Too much hassle to deal with, and their prices are not THAT competitive, especially not since you have to deal with this BS. Buyer beware!!

Tip for consumers: Don't. Don't use the site. Their prices may be alluring, but it's not worth it.

maryf44
10/8/14

While I will NEVER order anything from this company again, I will start off with something positive: At least when you call you can reach a real live person immediately. I had to call 3x and did find a live person each time, all three of whom did try to be helpful. However... now for the bad. I ordered 3 items of clothing for my godson on August 23rd. I FINALLY received two of the items at the end of September/early October, and then was waiting for the 3rd item only to find out when I called that it had been cancelled! They never emailed me or called me to tell me; they did refund some of my money, but this is ridiculous. Maybe this is how the company works, but it sucks. I'll be sticking to GAP.com who sends their clothing immediately.

karens76
10/7/14

There gray jacket with leather trim is the absolute worse. The quality is awful! Fabric I grade F. What are they thinking selling things with such poor quality. I am glad I paid through Pay Pal. They guarantee refund of our money where Zulily does not. I orders two other items and pray that they are decent.

chrisl79
10/6/14

Don't order from Zulily! Of the 10 or so items I ordered, only 1 fit. I usually wear a 2X, but I ordered 3X just to be safe. The items are tooooo small and do not look like they are pictured.
Very disappointing. The only good thing I can say about Zulily is that the packages did arrive, even though they took a long time to get here.

sg39
10/5/14

Buyer beware! I made the mistake of ordering from Zulily before I read all the complaints about service and quality. Ordered a pair of shoes, wondering where they were after five days, then realized it takes over a month to get an order. I called to cancel as it had not been shipped to me yet and a very nice woman said she would give me the full refund including shipping. I received my refund MINUS $5.95 shipping. Zulilly orders from another company and then reships the item which causes delays. Also, be sure to read product reviews from other sources. I found the item on sale for less money on Amazon.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Zulily. There are no NO BARGAINS here.

adriannal1
10/5/14

Horrible. I purchased 3 items before with no problem other than a semi-long wait to actually get the items. The last item I purchased was over 2 months ago and I barely got an email this week telling me that my order had been canceled and that they're sorry so they credited my account $10 for the inconvienence. I still have not received my refund. The item was over $50 so $10 credit is nothing compared to the actual total price. I'm complaining their ear off. Terrible, terrible service. Please do not buy anything from this company.

phylish
10/5/14

I order from Zulilly a lot and generally, I would say I am happy with the service. There has only been one instance, so far, where I was sent the wrong item. I decided to still keep it and avoid the hassle of returning it because honestly I liked it and it was similar to what I had wanted anyway. One time, I ordered a Stephen Joseph backpack for my daughter's birthday. I'm so glad I decided to order it way in advance (at least two months) because it was by far the longest order to be filled. They did send an apology that expressed a commitment to better service with my order, which I appreciated.

Aside from those two hiccups, as I stated, I am generally happy with my purchases. I like Zulily because I can get non-GMO cotton/organic clothing at a discounted price than what they sell for. Also, it has opened my eyes to companies I have never heard of and now like to keep an eye out for. When I do make purchases, I always remember to order in advance of whatever season I am wanting to order for. That way I am not disappointed by the long shipping times as they are a flash sale/warehouse site.

Tip for consumers: Thankfully, I haven't received anything, yet, I would deem poor quality. I suppose this is because I avoid "no name brands" and make purchases on company brands I have researched in advance first. I also like to check prices in this same manner because I have found some items to not be a deal. As for the "toxic smell:, I have only received one item like that (a pair of shoes). However, not purchasing from companies that are not dedicated to OEKO-TEX/eco-friendly/etc etc standards has really avoi

beverlyt12
10/4/14

Stay away. I ordered a very big size, 3x, and the shirt that came fit my 110 lb runner friend perfectly. Another item that can separately was literally thrown in a small box with no tissue paper or plastic and so wrinkled. The cherry on top was that I didn't receive anything for at least 3 weeks. Feel like this is a scam to get rid of junk or mistakes. So upset.

Tip for consumers: If you still want to try them just know it is a gamble because you can't return items.

lisal72
10/3/14

I just received my first order and just had to say how pleased I am. Everything I purchased was amazing quality and fit my daughter perfectly. The sizing charts are very accurate. I've been shopping for a very picky 21 year old college student. Finding stylish clothes that fit her small but curvy frame is difficult. All of the clothes I bought look great on her and we are both so pleased.

Tip for consumers: If like me, you are used to getting items really fast then this store's shipping policy will take some getting used to. Everything I ordered was well worth the wait and the amazing prices more than made up for having to be a bit patient.

sallys30
10/3/14

AWFUL- will NEVER orderagain! My first order was Auguat 23rd. On August 26th my credit card was charged. It is now October 3rd and I was told the shoes I ordered are no longer available and it will take 6 to 10 business days for my card to be credited back. I had called repeatly asking about the status and was told they should ship within the next few days. Almost 2 months later, no shoes and still wating my my card to be credited. Only company I know that charges your card before the item is ready to ship. I have already paid by CC statement and now having to wait almost 2 months later for Zulilly to give my money back. AWFUL business and AWFUL C/S
DO NO

Tip for consumers: NOT A TIP- do not use

sr114
10/3/14

Ordered 2 items. 1) leggings with a skirt: the legging part was so short i had to really stretch them to get them up. the skirt part was also ridiculously short and didn't even cover my bum. did i order kids size? or petite size? NO and the tags on the item matched the size i ordered.
2) chemise: this was almost funny. when i opened the bag one look at the item and i knew i wouldn't even be able to get it on. i wasn't even going to try. it looked like a Medium (and i had ordered a 1x).
both items are non-returnable. I've been had. what a scam. someone is trying to make money by selling really crappy product. I sent a message to Zulily and the response i got back was pretty funny.... that they recommend you order a size up. well.... that wouldn't have helped when it was at least 2 sizes off, or when the item is ridiculously too short (and i'm not 'tall').

Tip for consumers: Don't do it, you're throwing money out the window.

ginas13
10/2/14

I am sooo disappointed!! I know it takes forever to get your stuff but my problem is.... I order a pair of boots I waited 3 weeks to get them they finally come and I try them on and I couldn't even zip them up. I look at the box and it says size 8.5 and that's the size I ordered I look at the bottom of the boot and it says size 7. I called customer service and he was very nice which made it a little better. Today I got my 2nd pair of boots and I ordered wide calf size 8. I tried the first one on and I love it fits perfect, tried the other one on and it doesn't even zip in the back they sent me one wide calf and one regular fit. Wide calf is 17 inches regular fit is 15. I'm so disgusted. The worse part is I have one more pair of boots coming and if they don't fit I'm just gonna break down and cry!!!

valcinap
10/2/14

I'll never order anything from zulily again, I've ordered somethings since September 9th, I've yet to receive them, that's it no more

susanl53
10/1/14

My daughter ordered from them and received in a couple weeks, I order and it takes over 6 weeks to receive. So I tried again, taking just as long. They have to order from their supplier (which could be overseas) first, why they can't get their supplier to mail directly to ship quicker is beyond me. But baby supplies were a good deal, glad the baby isn't born yet.

Tip for consumers: research prices first, shipping takes forever.

sa9936
9/30/14

Terrible company to work with. Only sorry I didn't see these reviews before ordering my items. waited so long for items eventually found them on sale much cheaper, even after a number of calls and promising delivery no later than 9/22 then told still in transit. from where Mars? Now I have to wait 5 to 7 days to see my refund, That must be coming from Mars too. Thats ok Zulilly companys like you don't last!

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else!

kjj
9/30/14

Zulily is fine IF you don't have a problem with an order but lookout if you do. We ordered two nightgowns on Aug 28th. On Sept 20th we received one, with absolutely no explanation as to why the second wasn't shipped. We immediately contacted Customer Service on Sept 20th. The Customer Service rep could not find a reason as to why the second nightgown was omitted from the order. She stated she would contact the vendor, which could take 2 - 3 days, to see why the second nightgown was not shipped and would contact me with an update via email. As of Sept 30th, we had not received any feedback at all. Today I contacted Zulily Customer Service again. The rep I spoke with indicated that they would be receiving more nightgowns in within a week or so, at which time, the missing nightgown would be shipped. By the time the item is received by Zulily and is shipped, which takes 7-10days, the Oct 14th birthday will have come and gone. One would expect if an order was placed in August, it wouldn't take 7 weeks to get.
Our main frustration is with the total lack of communication. Zulily needs to reevaluate their Customer Service policies regarding mandatory feedback to customers, especially when there is a problem. Had I not reached out to them again, I would still not know the status of my order. The original rep stated she would contact the vendor on Sept 20th. According to today's rep, Zulily "reached out" to the vendor on Sept 26th. No explanation as to why they delayed contacting the vendor. As far as we are concerned, PROBLEMS = NO FEEDBACK, NO EXPLANATIONS FOR THE LACK OF FEEDBACK, EMPTY APOLOGIES.

joannan2
9/29/14

I wish I could give a 0 star. Horrible company. Very unprofessional staff. Horrible shipping. No returns with barely anything looking/fitting as pictures shows. A month or so to receive purchased goods, if you receive them and honestly not that much cheaper from any sale item you can find anywhere in stores or online from a better website. Also, I stopped an order before it got sent out to avoid a bad experience after being told it wouldnt be shipped for about 3weeks. Zulily customer service canceled order and I asked for email confirmation to where the customer service representative replied "Im not sure if you can get confirmation of that. Sometimes we send email confirmation or cancelation and sometimes we do not" I asked to speak with someone of higher authority, he put me on hold and came back and said that is not possible. Really right now!!! Get your company together people! Look at your online reviews - 1star is the most frequent rating. Please do yourself a favor and do not order from this company, even if you fall in love with an item in the picture-you can probably find it elsewhere or from actual company selling it online.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY!!

jenniferk31
9/29/14

WATCH OUT! These people are shifty! I too ordered organic baby food that expired in a month and not only that i later found that the baby food company actually had a RECALL on that particular flavor of food. GREAT!

Along with that THEY DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS! You actually have to call them up and complain to get any kind of refund. This is hard when their clothes are all off-brand and the sizes are way-off!

The sales are not that deep. You can find much better ones in Burlington Coat Factory and Marshal's.

I have also purchased items from here that were not as described.

They charge $7 for shipping which is insane in the day and age of FREE SHIPPING
plus it can take up to 2-3 weeks for some items to ship. Don't buy anything that you will need in a hurry from here!

Just save your time effort and money and look elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here!

grandmab
9/27/14

Took 3 weeks to get a DVD, and it doesn't work right, picture messed up....it's been a MONTH and still haven't received the other items ordered!

Tip for consumers: Takes too long to receive orders. Haven't received items ordered almost a month ago.

cb66
9/26/14

Reply Reply All Forward
Zulily review
Fri, Sep 19, 2014 05:59 PM
Canadian buyers beware! I have ordered products from Zulily for the past few years. While placing items in my basket to order this week, I discovered the products listed in Canadian dollars are substantially higher than than the same products listed in US currency. I expected a straight US to CDN currency exchange for the products. Upon querying Zulily for why this price inflation, their response was "...for our international customers, the price for individual items is higher". They apologized for the inconvenience, and stated they would not change the inflated price of items. I have deleted the Zulily Application on my Ipad and would advise Canadian customers to ask why they should pay more for the exact same item as US customers prior to placing their orders. Please note, Canadian customers have separate line items for shipping, duty, taxes and border fees, which is completely expected and acceptable. My outrage is over CDN's paying more than the straight currency exchange for the same products.

Furthermore, there have been times whereby I have waited over a month to receive ordered items.

twn
9/26/14

My suggestion is to NOT order clothes and to expect everything to take forever to get to you. Of the 4 items of clothing that I ordered, I was very disappointed in two of them. A top looked like it was sewn by a child. All crooked and off center.
Everything take a very long time to arrive. I purchased one item for a special occasion 2 and a half weeks out, it didn't' get to me in time.

katyh6
9/25/14

After you pay for your shipping it always ends up the same price as if I just went to the store and bought it. I don't know where they get the "retail prices" from but they are through the roof. Example- their keens are supposedly marked WAY down, but they are cheaper at Nordstrom!
Also, I have never placed an order that didn't take at least a month to arrive and many things said they would be shipped on a certain date, but when that date came, they changed the ship out date to two weeks later.
For the lack of a deal and slow wait times to get your things, I would NOT reccomend zulilly

georges98
9/23/14

Pretty cool site with tons of cute clothes for our girls. We really never experienced the issues that some have posted here. Considering the pricing, we don't expect the packages next day and really can't remember anything taking a lot more time then claimed.

peggyr6
9/23/14

Definately STAY AWAY. I ordered a coat-REAL overly large and it barely fit. I ordered I thought a pair of earings and got one. They did however give me a refund on the one earing and some store credit.

ericam17
9/22/14

So far I've placed 2 orders on zulily. My 1st order was a total of 9 items it took 2 1/2 weeks to receive 6 items, 2 items are in the process of being shipped and has an estimated delivery date equal to 3 1/2 weeks after order date, and 1 item still waiting to be shipped (currently 2 weeks past the estimated shipping date) The last item I probably wont receive until well after the 1 month mark of my order date. My 2nd order was for 3 items. I have received 1 item which was surprisingly shipped and received in a week and a half. The other 2 items have yet to be shipped and they are 2 days away from the estimated shipping date...I'm assuming I will be waiting for weeks for these just based on their history. I do enjoy the discounted prices but I am not a fan of waiting an entire month for something I paid for...I will not continue to shop on this website...I enjoy instant gratification when I'm feeding my online shopping addiction lol.

jennd2
9/22/14

I ordered a beautiful dress for my daughter's pictures. The size was 1-3, it MIGHT fit my 2 1/2 year old niece, but it is likely too large. It didn't look like the picture, quality seems good, it weighs a ton! I also ordered a couple of outfits for my daughter and it has been close to a month and it hasn't even shipped.
In previous reviews people are saying they got great deals, I disagree, I think they are actually kind of expensive.

Tip for consumers: Original review on 9-8-14. Here we are, 9-22-14 and no surprise I STILL don't have the rest of my order

sandys39
9/21/14

This site presents itself so nicely. It draws you in to the point of near addiction in some cases, including mine. I had the alarm set on the app (or maybe it did it by itself) that goes off at 9 am and says "Time to shop Zulily" in my phone screen. I'd check the site 5 or 6 times a day, and find ALL the ways to shop.

Everything is professionally photographed and it all looks so lovely, of such great quality and you just gotta have it! I bought several shirts, a jacket, a step on trash can, a toilet paper holder and two pairs of Toms shoes.

I have gotten the toilet paper holder and one pair of the Toms. I'm still waiting on the other pair. Why didn't they ship together? Who knows??

I found this site yesterday and my heart just sunk. I don't have money to lose on ill fitting and ill made items so I picked up the phone and called them. I said that I had read this site and was horrified to see that the quality of clothing was poor, and that most times they didn't fit and that I was on a fixed income (who isn't?) and told them I wanted to cancel all clothing items. I'd take the trash can if it will ever get here and I want the other pair of Toms.

To my amazement they cancelled the clothes and my refund is processing. Amazing...simply amazing. And better yet, the Toms that I've watched stay stagnant on their "way to Zulily" are magically preparing for shipping!! As for the trash can, well, it'll get here eventually. I wish it would hurry up tho---I got it to keep my kitten out of my bathroom trash!!

So, all in all, Zulily has it's good and bad qualities. They did accommodate me in my time of hysteria and they did magically get my shoes moving. Some things are priced fairly and some are crazy bad. I can do better with my prime account on Amazon. It just depends. Like with anything else you have to shop around.

I will say this...if you didn't know about their policy and how they acquired their merchandise, and that it was a long wait to get your things, it's your own fault for not reading!! This is not Zulily's problem, it's yours. You must read all the fine (or in your face LARGE) print!!!!!!!!!

So, just be a savvy shopper and don't let them sucker you in by their pretty pictures and magical words. And if you get something that is of poor quality or doesn't fit, CALL THEM and tell them. What have you got to lose?

Tip for consumers: READ THE POLICIES!!!!

paulinec8
9/21/14

I have ordered many things from them but the necklace I ordered came in pieces. I have been happy with most of the items but now I have to figure out if I can repair this necklace. It will be a while before I order again. Unfortunately it cannot be returned.

graceo10
9/21/14

Plus sizes fit poorly. The sleeves are way too tight so size up and you might get something that fits. I have not had so much trouble with clothing not matching supposed measurements. I can often wear misses but never with Zulily clothes.
Delivery time is weeks & weeks. I stopped ordering from them when I got the first item with sleeve problems. It came about 3 weeks after I ordered it. Everything else has not yet been delivered (6 weeks). This is flash fashion, at best. Order it, wear it until it needs washing and throw it away. Descriptions of items is poor & limited. Too many tings can't be safely washed and dried. Buyer beware.

Tip for consumers: Buy things without sizes like scarves. Don't plan on safely washing anything. The sleeves are sized to cut off blood circulation.

claudias15
9/20/14

I should have read all these reviews before I ordered anything from Zulily! Took close to five weeks to receive my three items that were individually packaged and sent separately within a one week period (not very environmentally conscious). Also, I was disappointed in the quality of the material, very cheaply made. I honestly would be embarrassed to wear one of the cardigans I purchased to work, it's that bad! I will be cancelling my account with the site.

stacyp13
9/17/14

I placed an order, a debit on my account from Zulily was made yet they have "no record" of my order..no status..tracking. .nothing, I am beyond disgusted

celinaw
9/16/14

My first time ever leaving a review for a company and this one is warranted, if I could leave it with no stars I would! Ordered 4 items on the same date. Took me close to a month to get the items. The material is cheap looking, see through and way too small as a size. Ordered a dress, received it tonight and the button holes are broken. Sweater I ordered as a large (normal medium to large size for me) and the sweater is so small it fits my 12 yr old daughter who weighs 63 pounds! Does not fit me. Ordered an expensive watch, it looks cheap and is clearly not worth what I paid. Will never order from this company again! Living in Alaska we do a lot of online shopping and this is truly a disappointing waste of money.

megk2
9/16/14

My first purchase from Zulily went fine. I ordered a bag, it came as expected a few weeks later. The second purchase was a metal spice rack and some other organizational products. Some metal pieces on the spice rack were welded crooked, so the spice jars didn't rest in the grooves. (And what good is a spice rack when it cant even hold the spice jars that accompany it?) I called Zulily and was told it was a final sale and I could not exchange it because it was no longer offered.. So they offered me a $10 credit, which would be nice if it covered a fraction of what I spent on the spice rack. I waited two months for them to ship a spice rack that didn't even hold spices. Great.

Since that didn't quite fill up my BS meter,....I fell in love with a duvet cover, and Zulily just happened to be offering it, so I placed my third order with them. I then ran across the exact same duvet on the Bed Bath and Beyond website ten minutes later, for the same price after BBB's 20% coupon. I went back to Zulily to cancel my order, as BBB's shipping is much faster and FREE. Zulily hadn't even processed my payment, but the response on their website when I cancelled was that it would take "several days" to process my refund and they also shorted me the freight amount. Even though the item was never even ordered from their supplier and was never shipped anywhere. So they went ahead and charged me, took days to give me a refund, and I'm still out freight costs.

So, here's what I've found out. Their prices are NOT special. Many other online sites offer the exact same discounts. I still subscribe to their e-mails, and when they have something I want, I google the item and it's usually offered by a big retailer for about the same price. And big retailers aren't going to take two months to ship it to you and deny refunds and returns for crappy items. If you sign up for e-mails most retailers will send you coupon codes that put their prices on par with Zulily. Zulily isn't some kind of exclusive buying website. These retailers are trying to offload overstock, season's crap, and items they can't sell elsewhere, and any store with buying power can and does offer the exact same prices. And if I buy something I don't like from BBB, or it arrives broken, I can march up in the store and get my money back the next day. There is no legitimate company that denies returning a broken item.

kathyb40
9/15/14

I am a very regular customer of Zulily and have bought close to 100+ items. I have only been disappointed in maybe one or two, but both were my fault. A few things that will help:
1). Know and understand that shipping takes FOREVER! If you need something fairly quickly for a gift, don't get it here. I'm shopping now (in July, August and September) for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll stop ordering from Zulily for Christmas probably in October.
2). Know and understand how shipping works. You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). Best thing to do is buy one small item to get the lowest price on shipping, then go back and order the rest of your items to get the free shipping. There are extra charges for bigger/heavier items, and the shipping is pretty steep - just be aware of that. I don't buy any of those items, as I can likely get them elsewhere for less or even free shipping.
3). You can get some fabulous deals and unique items you won't find anywhere else. BUY FROM REPUTABLE BRANDS. Or if you don't know the brand, look at all of the items they have for sale. If they look quality, they probably are. I don't buy as many of the clothes...more of the home products. I have never been dissatisfied with the quality of any of my items. And I've literally bought upwards of 100 things. Even the few clothing pieces I've ordered have been spot on size-wise and quality-wise. But I've bought reputable brands (Vigoss jeans, Calvin Klein and Izod for my son, etc.). If the brand is one that I've never heard of, I google it to see what it's all about. I've never gone wrong there.
4). I've never had an issue with customer service. Two of my items were cancelled for whatever reason, so they immediately refunded my money and gave me a $10 credit for each item. One of my items was supposed to be a set but only came with one. They immediately refunded my money and again gave me a $10 credit. I've been very impressed with every interaction I've had.
5). I am a huge online shopper. I shop around. I know what's a deal and what's not. Be an informed consumer. If I think a price is a little higher than it should be, I research it. Occasionally I can find the same item at a cheaper price on Amazon or elsewhere. If that's the case, I don't buy it from Zulily. Other times it's a steal. Or a product you can't find anywhere else. Those are the ones I snatch up.
6). Know that the good stuff is going to go fast and you may lose it. You can always add the missed item to your waitlist and hope that it comes back. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't. That's what makes it fun to shop - trying to purchase the last one available!
7). If you go in fully informed and do your research, just like anything else you buy, you'll love this site. I am a huge fan and will remain so for a long time!

tsm1
9/13/14

I believe after placing some orders that I understand how it all works. Companies put their merchandise on Zulily. And then Zulily sells to me. After the sale ends, which can last as long as a month, a bulk order is placed to the company and that is why the prices are cheap and getting the items take so long. I joined Zulily in April and it took awhile to figure it out. I learned to buy from reputable companies. I got a couple of good buys this way. I also have gotten some really poor quality items also. I know my size and have done pretty well but always check the sizing link by the item to find out the individual company's sizing. I did get a pair of pants way too small. Then what do you do? I have a few items that I have just turned around and given to charity. So I look for sales by companies I know the quality of their items, and I have learned to have patience. I think I will stick to sites like Hautelook for quality and the ability to make returns.

Tip for consumers: Stick to purchasing through sales that are well-known brands. That way you get quality with savings. I have placed orders in the summer for fall items and that worked. Don't buy things without checking each individual company's size chart.

tonyag5
9/12/14

First time ordering...ordered a top and a pair of pants. I got a top of POOR quality that was not dyed in one spot (top was teal and a huge white area) and sent me the wrong size pants..and came separately, so how u can mess up both items, I don't know. I think this is CHEAP, CHEAP CHINA made stuff from what I am now reading and from what I saw and felt for myself. The pants were one size under what I wear in PLUS sizing, and these jeans were clearly junior sizing so correct size wouldn't have fit anyways.
Everything looks so good on the website, and such crap when u get it. BEWARE! However, Zulily customer service did refund me my money, and the reps were very empathetic...I'm sure they have plenty of practice.

Tip for consumers: Try ordering one item before loading up, and check the quality and sizing out..

angier11
9/10/14

My items were shipped efficiently. My problem is with quality. Snow pants have liner stitched outside pants in one spot and super thin ankle opening that cannot fit over the boots. The boots themselves are warm, but SO HEAVY that my daughter can barely lift her feet in them. Will not order again from this site-not worth the savings. Products seem like the rejects of brand names.

ruths22
9/10/14

This is my first order and my last! I ordered 3 items on Aug 8th, which took almost a month to recieve two of them, and one is still MIA!! No email explanation as to why! (I.e. it's back ordered.) The two that finally showed up are not anything special and I overpaid per quality I received! I contacted customer service and they said, "items are shipped from warehouses all over the country so, they can't control timing / shipping / etc." Really?! I've been an online shopper for years and have never in my life experienced items
not being delivered in a timely (even in a 3 week period) manner of just not delivered period!
Sorry Zulily, you just lost another customer!!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop here! Loads of other websites offering better values (like free shipping!) and you'll definitely recieve your items well before the New Year!

krish60
9/10/14

Ordered a dress for my granddaughter in her usual size. It came in a timely matter but the size was way off, far too big. The dress was also poorly made but for the price, I'd have been okay with that if it had fit. I contacted customer service--it should have another name, because all I got was a form email that was unresponsive. I hope she can wear it in a year or two because I hate wasting money.

Tip for consumers: Be very careful about what you order. Sizing was way off on this item. Quality was poor especially considering what they cite as the original price. Customer service will not help you at all. Very disappointed.

shannonj6
9/10/14

I ordered 3 items. I have received 2 so far. The other is in transit to zulily and been that way for over 2 weeks. The sizing is all wrong. I ordered bigger still almost to small. The dress fell apart while she was wearing it the first time.its trash now. It's been over 30 days on the last item. It will be to cold to wear more than likely before I receive. Quality is poor. Service and delivery is slow. I will never order from them again. First time buyer last time shopper.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to wait on shipping..

karam16
9/9/14

On Labor day I took advantage of a sale and bought two pairs of flats and two boots from Zulily. I was worried from reading reviews but everything arrived in good condition and within eight days. The flats fit perfectly and one pair of boots do but the other pair is stiff and squeaks. However, that's a chance you take when you shop online on a site that can't offer item reviews. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the quality of my products especially considering the great price I got them for.

maryjoe
9/9/14

The quality of their clothing is typically very poor so I quickly learned to stay away from that. I was recently duped when I ordered a case for an iPhone that was shown as an Otterbox. Otterbox is a reliable brand, my husband has one for his phone. I received my order today and instead of an Otterbox, I got a cheaply made flimsy plastic case from a company called Lifeproof. This item would go for around $1.75 on ebay on a good day. Thanks to their no returns policy I am stuck with a 'case' that will be headed for the trash can and I have wasted money. I am too angry for words.

jodic4
9/9/14

I have never had a problem with getting the package in a timely manner. They have always came within a week of ordering. But, what i am upset about is that i ordered a swimsuit for my daughter and i used the sizing chart. By her weight and height she was smack dab in the middle of size one. But, when i got the swimsuit she couldn't fit into it. It's irritating!! When she can not even wear it, and i can not return the swim suit. I called them and they said they couldn't do anything. I understand they have these rules for the people that try to return stuff after wearing them. But, it really stinks for the people that honest and are just trying to return stuff that really just don't fit.

Tip for consumers: Don't use their sizing chart. Try to use the manufacture sizing chart. Might save you a lot of trouble

mattc46
9/8/14

This company and customer service is absolutely REDONKULOUS. Received an email stating the items I purchased would ship within 10 days. 10 days passed and I emailed them only to be told 12-14 days. That passed and was then told 16-17 day. That's gone and passed and now I'm being told 17-19 day in which it's been over 21 days and nothing has shipped. F@!# Zulily! Do not support this terrible company!

Tip for consumers: Do not buy anything unless you have a couple months to wait for it!

jolenel1
9/8/14

I bought several clothing items and they are terrible quality. Although I do like the design I'm not sure how long they will hold up. And I even had to repair a rip in seam before I got to wear it. Poor, poor quality. Also, don't you think it's weird none of the clothes had labels or tags in the back? Not even a care tag. Not to mention the one month shipping wait from China. I won't be ordering anymore. I do have to say they were quick to respond to my shipping inquiry which is good.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware of buying clothes from this site. Not good quality.

laurar38
9/8/14

I have never had any problems with Zulily. Yes, the order may take a while to arrive but, if you're not in a rush for it, the savings are worth it. I've ordered quite a lot of my childrens' Christmas presents already and have received most of them. The only thing I wouldn't order is shoes for my children as they will be too small once I receive them.

kathyb39
9/5/14

Oder takes forever and then the quality is terrible. They also do not except returns. One shirt I received was so stretched out it hung to my knees. If I could give them a minus rating I would

toddh21
9/5/14

Slowwwwwwwwww shipping ...Zulily will create shipping labels & send you a tracking number like it shipped , but when you check with UPS, USPS or Fed Ex it will show they created the label & none of the shipping companies have actually received the merchandise for shipping .
I received a shipped notification on August 27th & today is September 5th & I UPS still shows they have not received it .
Just be honest & send an email when it actually ships . This company will be done with in a year . Read other reviews & beware to wait forever like 1970's mail order businesses were it took 4-6 weeks to receive...Seriously it is 2014 & Amazon is talking about Drones to deliver within 30 minutes of placing an order & Zulily is stuck in 1970.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
caryns1
A: Orders placed on the Zulily site must be fulfilled by the original manufacturer first, before the items are even shipped out to the customers. Zulily does not stock an inventory of items they have available for sale. Typically, 48 hours after a sale ends, the mfg ships the orders to Zulily's warehouse, at which time their customer's orders are processed and shipped. Shipping via UPS ground by either party can add up to 20 days in shipping time ... which explains the massive shipping delays.

Concerning poor quality, Zulily ships out to its customers exactly what they receive from the manufacturers advertising on their site ... Z is simply the middleman.
9/13/11
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
mayrap2
A: When I tried to return an item they promised to refund the amount, although they never did. They also gave me the advice of donating the item I didn't like. They are terrible!
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

27 Photos for Zulily