US Government's NSF

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

740 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/19/14

order #316190528 I placed my order on Feb 26, 2014 only to realise that my order will not be shipped until March 14 as the day came closer it was changed to March 17 thwnI got an email asking me to update payment information soI checked my bank to make sure the payment came out od my account which it did on the same day I placed my order when I called the company I was told that the payment was returned to my account on March 2 no such thing the next day I received another email saying there was a glitch in the system and my payment was successfully received and they were sorry for the mistake and to disregard the first email today March 19 I called to ask if my order has been shipped only to be told that my payment did not go through I wish I had read some of these reviews before ordering. now I do not know if I would ever get my money back or my order at this point and time I would be happy to get my money back but since they claim they did not receive it so if something seems too good to be true it usually is, BUYER BEWARE

3/18/14

I have just now received my completed order (3/18/2014) after receiving one of the items last weekend and my other item today. I ordered a Cuisinart hand mixer and a Cuisinart immersion blender. Ordered both on the same day (2/19/2014) from the same sale category. So it took nearly a full month for everything to process and ship. I don't understand why they arrived separately. It just takes FOREVER (it feels like) for orders to complete. They have nice things but if it isn't under the "ready-to-ship" section, order it, and forget that you ordered it because the wait time is killer.

3/18/14

**warning** I wish I review the ratings before making my purchase with them.I have no idea how they're able to stay in business with the bad qualities in their items,bad customer service and the exteremly long inaccuate time of arriving! There's reason why they didn't give you more than one view on the picture!

3/18/14

I ordered a hoodie on 2-26 but it didn't ship for about 2 weeks. Then, it turns out the package never arrived because it was shipped to a partial address. When you go on line to see what happened, their address line is too short to include the floor. I cancelled the order and will NEVER order from these people again. Takes too long for them to even process it and then the shipper they use takes forever to ship.

3/18/14

Zulily itself seems okay, but their shipping partner, UPS Mail Innovations, makes ordering from them NOT WORTH the hassle. I received half of my order about 3 weeks after ordering, the rest remains undelivered despite a tracking number that indicates delivery should have been 7 days ago. There is NO WAY TO CONTACT UPS MAIL INNOVATIONS (their phone sends you immediately to voicemail, or due to "call volume", disconnects you. Period. Zulily's response is "I'm so sorry, if you don't receive items, we will refund you after 21 days have elapsed from your order." It will be a month from my order 2 days from now and I have no package and no refund. I don't know what they save on shipping, but it is simply not worth doing business with them.

3/13/14

Receiving my outfit for my daughter weeks after ordering it, she is unable to wear it because the pants are made for kids without knees, apparently... The butt part of the pant goes all the way past her chest and the leg portion is only about 3inches long and doesn't even reach her knee... I don't understand how "pants" fit as booty shorts! Plus there is no cost confirmation on shipping when you go to check out!

3/9/14

I ordered 3 bras at same time. All 3 came in separate wasteful separate packaging over packaging rather in one box. Horrible environmental waste
Company refused to allow me to return one bra with a poor fit due to "intimate" nature of item. Seriously?? A bra is no more intimate than a t shirt with regards to a person trying it on. They seem to mistake a bra with a panty
Will never shop with this company again

3/4/14

Had to give my email address to access site, used a random fake name just in case. 10 MINUTES LATER my fake name gets some email from some random online vendor. This is how I check which sites sell my information. NO THANK YOU! Will not be ordering from this site ever!

3/4/14

I started to shop there being the MVP something in Kohl's ( I spent usually 2-3 thousand per years shopping for my 4 sons, their girls, and for my granddaughter, 2 yrs old). My status let me buy at Kohl's with anytime-20% off... But I was so impressed with QUALITY and PRICES at my lovely Zulili, I told about this business to all my friends, and I watch them to be NOT less happy than me and my family... I don't leave Kohl's, no, but this Zulili takes me to check any event (I am subscribed, and my name Olga at olllie... , my email. Kelvin Clain's product I bought is EXVELLENT, everything is coming pact soulfully, and any question or problem is resolved in interests of the customer (me and mine) I even got a refund for a lovely fabric bag from Nepal that had just a spot of paint on the back... THEY EVEN DID NOT REQUEST ME TO SEND IT TO THEM!!! IT is OUTSTANDING. People are afraid to compliment the new found place where things are such unusual that EVERYONE (women, of course:-) ask me where I got so nice tunic or cardigan.... OMG, so lovely!!! Thank you Zulili, and sorry that I was so selfish to try to keep you only for ourselves:-) Go to the big world of business, dear blue bird of Happiness! Anyone can ask me any question applying at olllie ksavie at Face Book, and at Twitter: OlleiKsavie, I believe. Will check my address. THANK YOU FOR TO BE SO NICE. JCPenny will cry not to follow YOUR business idea. I will always be yours. Olga, Ollie.

LOVE LOVE LOVE ZULILY

I've put in probably over 100 orders over the past 2 years. I've learned over time to order name brands or do some research before purchasing. For example, sometime I check out Amazon to compare prices and sometimes Amazon is cheaper. Every single time I've had a problem with an order, the Zulily customer service has refunded my money, not expected me to return the item and usually given me a store credit. So, if your order is time sensitive, yeah, don't order it from Zulily because it can take a long time and yeah, once or twice they have run out of stock on something I really wanted--but heck, who cares. I just absolutely love this site--I pretty much buy everything for my house and family from Zulily at this point.

3/4/14

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering....first I would like to point out that the first time I found something I liked on Zulily I checked the website for the actual company that made the dress and it was 37 dollars cheaper to order directly from the company, which I did. On a separate occasion I ordered two dresses, from Zulily, the exact same just different colors. They are terrible. The material is not even close to what was presented in the write up. And despite being the exact same dress they are completely different cuts! One has an empire waist, the others waistline sits at my hips. I will never order from Zulily again.

3/4/14

every item I've ever order has been cancelled due to under stock. the prices are nearly as good as an outlet mall. sizing charts are also off.

3/3/14

I wanted to take the time to send this site some well deserved stars. I've been a customer for a few years now and have some advice. Yes, the items take a long time ship, because zulily isn't warehouse that just packs and ships it, and they explain this on their website. Quality is a craphoot, either know what you are buying, or research it if possible before hand. Super cheap items are likely that cheap for a reason. If you are unsure about size, even with a provided chart, order big. My biggest complaint is stuff made overseas tends to run small. That said, I have lucked out too, following the size guide for jeans and they end up being jeans-nirvana. Oh, another thing I like is that they have cool plus sized stuff modeled by actual plus size models (not size 10 is plus size size model) - very hard to come by even on the internet!

3/2/14

1. I ordered a bohemian style long shirt looked gorgeous in the photo, very stylish. Put it in at home - oh don't expect to get anything you order for about a month; obviously been made in China to order - put my love new frock on and asked my husband what I was wearing. His response, "Pajamas and not that cute either". Bingo! Couple doodads for the house that were very cheaply made, and apparently nothing can ever be returned. Nice scam, I am truly surprised they haven't been sued yet for what is basically junk prettied up for pictures. Stay away.

3/2/14

First, people need to realize that Zulily events are usually held before the ordering is done. That way they save by ordering to what has sold. I have had some ok items, but order names I know only now. Once got shoes that started peeling and I complained. . They refunded my money and I never had to send back the shoes. They were garbage. Have had an issue on a magazine order and not sure it is totally resolved. Was given the run around and told they would refund money and still place order, but I had to contact again in order to have that followed through with. Will see if I get it, but funny thing is they refunded me cheaper price of another magazine I ordered and now I get no response. Will be very careful with orders from now on.

3/1/14

I ordered a pair of shoes, although both say size 9 one is way larger than the other. My feeling is Zulilly sells rejects, buyer beware!!

3/1/14

The website is actually pretty good. So is the app. But how on earth can a company like this work long term when 1. there is NO returns allowed and 2. shipping takes over a month to receive. I ordered a few things on 2/19 and my updated status as of today (3/1) says that it will get to Zulily on 3/11! That means I will get it in what, April? I know the stock price is doing great, but I'd sell it now. They won't be able to maintain customers. No more ordering for me. Now I'm freaked out the quality will be crap too.

2/28/14

The last time I shop at a site that doesn't take returns. I guess I should of seen the writing on the wall. The clothing I received is cheap and shoddy, besides being three sizes smaller than the tag. I ordered sheets and I can actually see through them. My best advise would be to avoid this site. Its a way for companies to get rid of crap they couldn't sell anywhere else.

2/27/14

Can't even access this website without first giving them your email address!! I have never encountered such a "bully" mentality from a vendor before. And I would NEVER give them my business!

2/26/14

Stupid long wait time to get your items! The company should really be more transparent on their website about how long it may take to even just get around to processing and shipping out your items. If I had known it was going to take this long, I probably would've ordered elsewhere or ordered certain items well in advance. Considering that they sell many baby and maternity related goods, you'd think that time would be of essence, or at least being very clear it would take time to get items so new parents can order accordingly. I'm glad I didn't order any baby items - I'm sure my son would've outgrown them by the time I received it!

I've been waiting 18 days, and only just today did I get notified that they shipped out...wait for it... only ONE of the items I ordered out of 5 pieces in the order. What gives?? Now I have to wait some more to receive this ONE item...and still wait some more for my other part of my order to even make it out of the warehouse.

They also charge you right away, instead of just charging you when your order goes out like Amazon which is really annoying seeing as they've made me wait almost 3 weeks to ship out just ONE item!

I don't think I will be ordering from this company again.

2/26/14

PREPARE TO WAIT A LONG TIME TO GET YOUR ORDER!! I placed my first order for a gift two weeks before my nephew's birthday. I still, three weeks out have not received my order. After I placed my order I received a email outlining how their process works that tells you that it will take at least 10-14 days. If I knew this before hand, I would of bought differently. I will NOT order from Zulily again!!

2/25/14

I ordered shoes to find they don't fit. This is a european size (Dansko) and I used the size guidelines to help me find the correct size. I called the Zulily to exchange the shoes only to find out "All Sales are Final". I cant even exchange them. They don't have anymore. (Really?) They are offering a store credit, but I have no choice, either keep the shoes that don't fit or take a risk again and order from them again.........I'm so dissapointed with this company. Where is the customer service?

2/25/14

"free shipping" awarded by Zulily but shipping was charged when order completed. The text box saying you have until midnight pt to complete an order and get free shipping is not true. Customer service gives two reasons why free shipping was not given as offered. 1)order sent to different address than qualifying order 2)plants do not qualify for free shipping. I do not know how many other exceptions they have but do have the impression that they will come up more. Gotta wonder how much this company makes on shipping.

2/23/14

If you don't know the brand, assume the quality will be very poor because that has been my experience so far. Besides the long wait, the so called boutique brands come from third world countries with quality lower than Walmart. The sizing also has been way off.

2/22/14

The sandals I ordered had black and clear rhinestones with silver buckles in the photo. Arrived today, like a month after I ordered them, and rhinestones and buckle are all gold! And all sales are final, yet product was totally misrepresented. Not ordering from zulily again.

2/22/14

I had the most amazing thing happen!!! I wanted to cancel a spontaneous purchase, so I wrote an email with the order number and the item copied and pasted and they CANCELLED the item within an hour!! I have never had such quick and efficient service in my life... I think this site and this store is incredible! Yes, the shipping takes a LONG time... but you have to READ how they operate... they TELL you it will take awhile... they gather the items for you from inexpensive sources... then they gather enough to truck out... you have to wait for this stuff! That's why I'm ordering Summer stuff NOW! Also, the cool part of this story is that I had another item on that order that I DO want and they kept that item on the order and cancelled only what I wanted cancelled. I love these people!

2/21/14

Very unhappy with customer service....or lack thereof. Ordered and had to wait as usual....merchandise came in and 2 of the 3 items were obviously mis-sized. Guess what? No refunds....only store credit....why would I want to continue that nightmare?

2/21/14

So far I find this site pretty pleasing..the items I've bought are beautiful n we'll worth the money.,if u don't mind waiting dat is... Only had 1hing cancelled n still have no idea y,but can't seem to get ahold of anybody on dat issue,but otherwise would recommend

2/21/14

I have had great luck with these people.The sizes are a little "off" sometimes.Better to order larger because most things can't be returned.At least you can take things down smaller or they may fit perfectly, it's inconsistent. Well packaged, and they ask how the size was and care about your feedback. Beware of other companies with " lily" in their name, they are not at all like zulily and you will end up sorry.They feed off a good company's reputation. Always check this site before you order. Zulily is very good, others very poor.

2/21/14

Junk! Really poor quality clothing at grossly expensive prices. I thought I would get designer quality children's items and ladies clothing but the same items at Walmart would look like them came from Holt Renfrew. Disgusted! I love Ross, Winners and TJ MAX so thought this would be a great alternative. Don't be fooled - you might find the same stuff at a flea market or swap meet.

2/20/14

I can't even place an order on this website. I've entered my card information several times and it just says "An error has occurred". Waste of time.

2/20/14

If I could, I would give this site a 3.5-star rating, but seeing as they're not 4-star quality, I will settle for 3-stars.

The offered information on the shipping when you're placing an order is misleading, seeing as they don't ship until 10-14 business days AFTER your order is placed. The package tracker didn't really help at all.

I actually got an email from the website telling me to redo my payment information. When I called, even though it took a bit for a customer service rep to answer, the customer rep was VERY nice, polite, and helpful and assured me that my payment was accepted and my orders processed, so I would give them 5 stars for their customer service!!

I do like the quality of the garments, mostly; some things are on the translucent side, and I'm not a big fan of sheer clothing. The shoes were my favorite part and I'm still on cloud nine from them - I have trouble finding shoes in my size (10-11 in womens) and these 10's fit perfectly.

I will say that the fit of some of garments don't match the size charts even within the same company sale; I bought the same three sizes from the same company, and one was a tight fit, the second was a bit on the loose side, and the third is way too loose in the chest and I have a rather large chest.

My final note is on the pictures and descriptions: they do not accurately depict the clothing and shoes you order. Because there is only one side shown, you can't really tell what the back of your garments will look like; for me, this aspect was a pleasant surprise because the entire back of my pullover was lace and it looks awesome. Some of the colors, too, are misleading. I bought a bra that was described as "azure" and the photo showed it being a light turquoise, almost a cyan color; the actual bra has a yellow cup with a blue lace overlay, making it more blue-green-yellow than I initially anticipated. The fit of it was pretty good, especially since I was staking a stab at which size would fit best based on the measurements, but still a bit tight.

Overall, my experience with zulily was okay. I would shop with them again, sure, but I'm not sure if I would buy clothing other than shoes and tights/leggings simply because of the sizing issues.

2/19/14

While I have gotten items of decent quality through the site, the wait is excruciatingly long and items promised on their site for Christmas showed up the first week I of February. . Also, if ordering, use Paypal . My bank will no longer accept Zulilly charges as they assume this company is a scam - they debited and credited my account 16 times in one day for a $23 item. Then they sent me an email that I had given them bad bank info & they needed a new card after tying up the $23 in my account for weeks. I'm not sure how they do their banking - they ping your account to see if you have the money, put a hold on it for a certain length of time which then expires (so you think it's been deducted from your account already) and then weeks later when they finally send your item they debit your account and take your money. A few times I had marked that this was paid in my account only to be hit with the charge later and it caused a bit of confusion. Zulily seems to be a drop shipper with many brands coming from overseas. The shipping cost is outrageous for the delays you get from them. The prices are good if you know the brand & quality. I've found better quality & prices on several of Zulily's featured brands at Ross Dress for Less. The lesson here is if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

2/19/14

It's garbage,very very poor quality which I never saw in my whole life I ordered many items the sandals and boots smell toxic and look beyond ugly I preferences to trough it than use it or giving as gift,the jellery was horrible with very very cheap material sheetfrom china. Inplus they charge more money than they inform us (duety) I lost money for garbage stay away from this unrespectful site group of stollers

2/19/14

First order and sizes, quality, and fit of garments were very poor. (XS w/ a 36" waist, sleeves too tight to fit [& I weigh 100 lbs], fabric so thin I'd be afraid to wear it.) Spoke w/ customer service (which was friendly btw), could only get a store credit even though I was so hesitant about placing another order with them (but our fault for not reading the return policy). Placed a second order, was supposed to arrive by a set date, 3 weeks later and still hasn't arrived. If you don't mind the wait and know the brand's quality & fit, you can find good deals, but I won't be placing another order.

2/17/14

I've been ordering from Zulily for a few years...many, many orders of clothing for the grandkids...and toys as well. My daughter and I have been more than pleased with what we've received.

They sell items made by many different manufacturers and, therefore, have no control over quality or fit. Research the brand name, if you're not familiar with it.

Zulily takes orders before getting the merchandise from the manufacturer...once the necessary number of items are sold...they order them from the manufacturer. Then Zulily has to receive the merchandise before shipping it to customers. This is explained on their site. It takes time to receive your items! They're very upfront about that.

One of my orders, which was divided up into four separate packages at no additional cost, was not delivered around the Holidays. My mistake. I used my last name instead of my daughter's married name...with her address. Christmas Time at the Post Office! According to " tracking" on the Zulily site...they were returned as "undeliverable as addressed." Very small Massachusetts town...Post Office didn't recognize my last name with my daughter's address! Zulily had no record of the return...other than the shipper's tracking info. They did not know if packages came back to their warehouse...but...they credited my charge card and gave me a $10 voucher to be used on a subsequent order. Easy Peasy!

I recommend Zulily to everyone!

2/16/14

Like several others I did not review this site prior to ordering. While on maternity leave I saw a commercial, went to their site and signed up, and began shopping. I fell in love with all the items I saw but decided to order a "test" item before placing a larger order to see how that experience would go. Although I didn't do a full review I did look over the sites shipping policy and understood before hand that shipping would take a very long time. This was fine for me because I had a newborn and she wouldn't need the stuff right away anyhow.

My test order which was just some hanging hooks and a Calvin Klein outfit for the infant came in just fine. I then began placing a large amount of orders and it was then after placing the orders that I decided for whatever dumb reason to pull reviews on the site. After my long three+ week wait, I just received the bulk of my orders yesterday. Though the sizes say age 6-12 months, unless she has a serious growth spurt, my daughter will not be fitting into the many tights I purchased until she's around 4 or 5 yrs old. The items were "cute" but I agree with other reviewers that their items are cheaply made. The inside of every LAST pair of tights that I ordered along with a pair of shoes had strings coming from them. Very poorly stitched almost looks thrown together. I'm going to accept personal responsibility for not doing my typical review search on this site before I purchased and just deal with the loose strings myself. The stuff is so darn cheap (ya get what ya pay for) that it has to be handled with extreme care. I have about two more orders on the way and after that, I'm severing ties with Zulilly. One because of all these negative reviews saying the same thing 2. As a company you should NEVER EVER send out a product in this condition. Its just unethical and uncouth from a business standpoint.

2/15/14

Long But worth the read....... Be Very Very aware of ANY sheets with no labeled company name that you try to order from Zulily. I received my order yesterday put them on my bed just before going to sleep. I'm not allergic to anything but while putting them on I started coughing and sneezing, the cough was a strong tickle nearly a choke, but I didn't think to think that it was from the sheets! Then I laid down and kept itching, and the room filled with a very strong TOXIC SMELL. I laid there for like 30 mins or so trying to sike myself out that it couldn't be the sheets! So then I put a blanket on top to avoid the itching and said I would take them off and wash them in the morning, sure enough the itching stopped instantly but the smell was still there and getting worse. I started getting paranoid and feeling sick all at the same time. I had to remove all sheets and pillow cases and put them in the next room until the a.m. Then had to air out my room. This is RIDICULOUS, it's now 2 a.m and the feeling it gave me kept me up researching reviews to see if this has happened to anyone else. It's very sad that Zulily would sell something soooooo TOXIC and risk a person's health over a few $ profit. I never take time to write a review whether good or bad and I am a frequent online shopper so take my word this is a (Very Serious issue). I will be contacting Zulily in the a.m. With prayers that they refund my $ for these sheets and I throw them far far away. I wouldn't even take the risk of washing them then using them. Their lethal in my eyes and I'm being very serious. In fairness I placed like 5 orders with in one month. YES shipping is horribly LONG but I did expect that based on what it says in the site. I have yet to receive a lot of the items but waiting patiently. Also I ordered some super cute leggings with crystal like buttons on the sides in two different colors. One pair was missing a button and it was so obvious. I called Zulily, the rep was beyond nice, she said she would give me a refund to my credit card, also a credit to Zulily and also to keep the leggings! That was great! I haven't received the refund yet but that was only a few days ago so I will stay in high hopes. My #2 complaint is if you pay with a credit card. They charge your account to make sure the funds are there, then reverse the charge back to your bank account until it is ready to ship, then recharge your account which could be a month or so later, but the second time around they don't charge it as the total amount for that particular order as they did the first time. They charge per item shipped so if you have 20 items on that one order and they all have different shipping dates, then Zuilily will charge your bank account 20 separate times! REALLY? They don't inform you of this in advance either! So here I am looking at my bank account with about 10 different charges and It looked like someone had hacked into my Zulily account and started making unauthorized charges. I called about this and they said by law they can't charge the account before shipping? Hmmm never had ANY problems with Amazon? Or the likes of any other company for that matter.... I was still willing to give them a try after that because customer service was extremely nice. BUT after this smell and my life and health being at stake, I'm soooooo over it! I'm sad about it lol. I really wanted them to work out, but after reading reviews after the fact (Shame on me) seems like there hurting people more so than making Satisfied Customers, to create longevity within their business. Oh well God exposes all things in due time! If they are purposely selling low quality unsafe products and portraying selling it as brand items at a discounted price then they might just find themselves with a class action lawsuit! Especially if they end up selling these TOXIC products to hmmm lets say an ATTORNEY or a DOCTOR! Sad thing is I would have never wrote a review over the other mishaps, but I refuse to get sick or die from some sheets nor let anyone else! It's hours later and I still have a headache uhhh....

2/13/14

Ordered an item was advised that it would take 2 weeks to ship and then had difficulties canceling escalated dispute with Paypal

2/12/14

Merchandise took quite a while to arrive and when it did, it didn't fit. Zulily accepts no returns or exchanges on swim wear. Other companies sell swimwear on-line and accept returns or exchanges, even in store, swimwear if never worn is returnable. I didn't even try on the bottom of the suit. Just not a good policy, I won't order clothing from them again for this reason.

2/12/14

My merchandise has never arrived, though my account was charged and the shipping information was marked as delivered. Continued correspondence has not resolved this issue. I would never recommend this company. Read all the bad reviews and decide for yourself before wasting your time and money.

2/11/14

I resent the fact that the site would not let me search it. Every time I tried, I got a big block I could not get rid of "making me" join the site and agree to terms and give them my address and info. How can you know if you want to join if they won't even let you look first. Poor arrangement as far as I am concerned.

2/11/14

Yeah, I (just like you reading this review) should have read the reviews before buying and wondering if you will get your stuff before the season ends (to be optimistic). Here's what they do. When you select something that says "in stock", well, it isn't necessarily. The way they do to have those amazing prices is sometimes to get orders first then they get the product. It's like this, a company will offer them a good deal if they order a certain amount. So they will order from the company once they met their quota for price (and that is another reason why brands and offers are there for limited time). Well, supposing they achieved the quota for pricing from the manufacturer THEN now it is the time to achieve the quota for shipping. That's right. You select standard shipping, and you are thinking it will take a week at least. Well, that depends on how many shipments they have for your area. Because they have to save on shipment too to guarantee those bargains, right? So, they will only ship your stuff once they have enough orders from the same area. I have purchased a couple of times, but second time I was aware it would take at least a month to get anything (still waiting). The good thing is that they usually have good brands that I do not find in stores where I live. But if you live in the Bay Area, or East Coast, just check the boutiques close to you. All the cool brands are sold in cool places ... that does not include the arid Central Valley of California... Anyway, the bottom line is only order if you do not expect to get it for the same season. Seriously, your baby will outgrow a size before you get your order in. If in a hurry, you will be better off doing some bargain hunting at outlets and clearance racks. Oh, last, but not least, your bargain might end up being very expensive if you cannot return, which you cannot. So, do not buy anything you are thinking of trying on to see how it fits ...

2/10/14

If I could give them less than one star, I would, but their customer service has tried to help so I gave them a star. I ordered 3 pair of Emu Australia Suede boots ($300) right after Christmas. They were supposed to ship the week of January 14 since they were coming from Australia. The boots never came, never received ANY information about the order status and they processed my payment right away since I used Paypal. After several unanswered emails I started calling the company, and they kept telling me that the order was delayed because of weather, there was a problem with the shipment being on a boat that was delayed, and finally they admitted that there was some sort of problem with the vendor that their buyers were negotiating and that only about half the orders were actually received. At this point I have had two of the three pairs of boots canceled by Zulily, and I'm bracing for that last pair to be canceled as well. I understand that they're a middle man, but I am extremely disappointed that they sold something they couldn't deliver. They take orders for the products, take your payment, and then place the group order with the manufacturers. But why were the orders not fulfilled? Is the problem with Emu Australia or is it Zulily misrepresenting what they are capable of? At this point I am disappointed (two of the pairs of boots were for my 12 year old daughter for Christmas) and irritated that I've now missed out on other sales from legitimate vendors that might not have been as cheap, but at least would have been fulfilled. This was my first - and last - experience with Zulily. I won't be shopping there again. Buyer beware - you might not get what you pay for!

2/10/14

I purchased an infinity scarf here without checking the reviews for Zulily. I saw the commercials and they made it look so good and tempting so I didn't think the site was bad. I was wrong. The reviews for this website is insanely bad and I was quite shocked. Everyone had shipping that took forever or merchandise of poor quality, but I have to say that my order came out just fine, for once. Usually I am very unlucky.

Anyway, the scarf that is really nice for a decent price but it had a really strong and weird smell. Shipping was a bit high; it did come in about 5 days, thankfully. When they took two days to process the order, I was worried. I'm just glad I got my item and based on reviews I see here, I don't think I'll ever want to order from Zulily again. This is my first and last purchase. I am not in the mood to take risks and give myself more headaches.

2/9/14

I am still in the middle of a two month nightmare from my first and only order from this site. The issues with extremely long waits on shipping is not information that Zulily provides until you try to hunt down why your order hasn't arrived after 2 weeks. Their projected dates are worthless and since they use fedex and usps on the same order, it is impossible to find out who screws up the delivery and of course Zulily cannot be bothered to provide a refund even if you never receive your item. Completely terrible website - DO NOT USE -

2/8/14

I received merchandise that was defective twice. One time I ordered a metal bowl, it cut me when I removed it from the box, there were 2 ripped pieces clearly showing and they still shipped it out. I ordered a necklace, the chain was made incorrectly and had a permanent kink in it and could not be fixed. Both times they could not send out new ones because by the time I received them, they were already sold out. They say they don't sell seconds, but I think they do. Some of the clothes I have received were ok, you have to really look at them because they put things on the models to the sides where you can't see what it looks like.

2/6/14

So far 4 out of 4 orders have been great! I agree with another poster that you must do your research on the items you order. Yes, it does take longer to ship and the site explains why. The items I purchased were for very good prices and they are very good quality.

2/5/14

It is a "buyer beware" experience. No refunds, unpredictable shipping times, but if you see a product you know in a size you are sure of, you can get good deals-Crocs comes to mind. I have had bad experiences with brands I am unfamiliar with, and any seller that won't stand behind their products is a risk.

2/4/14

Zulily is an intermediary. They are not the manufacturer, so complaints about quality and sizing are not relevant. Research the brand you are thinking about buying elsewhere on the web to find out, for example, whether it runs large or small, or whether quality is an issue.

Of the literally dozens of purchases I've made on Zulily, I've been satisfied with 90%. The remaining 10% (which didn't fit or didn't flatter me) I simply wrote off as the cost of deep discounts and no returns/refunds. I gave those items away to friends they DID fit.

I've also used zulily to purchase gift items for small children; excellent, original ideas like educational kits.

Yes, you will wait. No, you cannot return things. Yes, you should do your research.

But when you're buying a pair of jeans that retailed for $175 for $38, and they fit? Bliss.

The Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber