US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 363 reviews)

erikal10

Zulily places a mass order from their suppliers when they get enough orders from customers to do so. (in 1,463 reviews)

angelac28

They will only give store credit minus 'delivery' fees. (in 119 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carolynneh
1/28/16

I ordered three beautifully made dress everyone was saying there I got them.yes go online to this incredible sight zulily.com. I will recommend this site to all my family and friends.

christinem70
1/27/16

Didn't even receive my first order yet and I was lied to. It said "FREE SHIPPING" and when I checked my invoice it showed that I was charged a shipping fee. I sent them 4 emails about this and each time they responded with the same reply. It was as if they just sent me a "form" email. The email they sent gave me some BS about "if the them is bulky" or "the next purchase in the same day" or "over a certain amount" etc. etc. etc. no where did it state any particulars, just "free shipping". I never checked any of the reviews before I placed my order...if I did, I wouldn't have placed an order with them. It's extremely frustrating writing emails only to keep getting the same response. It seems like they "take your money and run". I would give them a minus 10 star review but this stupid system doesn't allow this.

Tip for consumers: -10 review Overall
-10 review Service
Don't know about the Shipping, Returns or Quality as of yet.

boogb
1/26/16

Like so many others, the customer service is great! Quality of merchandise, mainly fabric is very poor. BUT, I have only ordered cheap things - so my opinion may not count. My first order for two blouses was a huge disappointment, not a single seam was straight or properly matched. Since I am a seamstress I managed to rip the seams apart and remake them. (In my imagination I could just see a sweat factory with 12 yr. olds sewing things together.) My next order was damaged and they immediately gave me a credit. My most emotional order was for Christmas.... I ordered all my grand-children's gifts, who do not live here, and was assured delivery before Christmas. Once again customer service was very courteous and emailed me often assuring delivery. Sure enough the box arrived on the 21st! A few days late for delivery to the children. I had another article that was not like described and they quickly issued me a credit, which I used on a clever blouse made from 'rough' material. I'll just use it for a pattern. I feel they have grown too fast and are scrambling to find things to sell!

virgenab
1/25/16

Love this site.. I ordered a pair of boots that had to much glue on them.. I called customer service they told me to keep them or donate them AND they refunded me my money.

beccar6
1/25/16

I ordered 3 tops off of the Zulily site. I received my order, no problems with the ordering or receipt of the items, but the quality was very poor. 1 top had a button sewn wrong and when buttoned, it left a large gap in the middle of my chest showing my bra. The same blouse had very poor quality of material. Very cheap and rough to the touch. I had a hole after washing the top only 3 times on a cold water/gentle cycle. Not impressed. And yes, the sizes are way off.

rhondad7
1/25/16

I been a zulily customer since 2013.I buy all my daughters dresses and shoes from them.Ive had to deal with customer service once for a shirt i was unhappy with,they sent me a new one no questions asked and they let me keep the other one (no charge)I love zulily because a lot of the dresses and shoes i get from them i can't find here and my daughter gets compliments all the time,especially on her shoes.I have no complaints with zulily,yes it takes awhile to receive your goods(about 6 weeks)so don't order something that you will need before that time.Dont listen to all the bad reviews you read on line,theres always going to be complainers.Judge for yourself.I give zulily 5 stars.

micheller82
1/23/16

There are so many better other sites that act on behalf of the customer,why bother

michellef68
1/23/16

Everything I ordered from zuzilly always turned out great. The fit,the fabric,and their services. Love it!!

otisg4
1/23/16

I don't appreciate that there's only women's and children clothing. Mothers aren't the only parents. On the commercial they're making it seem as if the mother is the only parent that count. I am a father, and I shop for me and my child. I should be able to shop for both of us at the same time. Women are always complaining about wanting to be equal, but there nothing equal about Zulily. As matter of fact, there aren't really any boys clothing on the site either. Seems sexism to me.

liza127
1/23/16

I have been using Zulily for years. I knew that it took weeks to get items and was Ok with that. I knew to check the size chart and to stay with brand names, thought I could handle all of this because of the good prices. Over the last year or so they have really gotten bad. I bought a Jessica Simpson purse that smelled like a high school leather project, tried to air it out but no luck. I cant use it at all. I bought some nursing scrubs that should have fit according to the size chart but are at least two sizes too small and bought a sweater that smell like it was dipped in chemicals. Customer service is good for about three mistakes. They give credit and even ten dollars extra credit for your trouble but I kept getting junk and as I called more and more they were less and less helpful. It has gotten to the point that so much of their stuff is cheap junk, even the brand names (must be seconds or knock offs) that I have had enough. I am done with rolling the dice on Zulily. Our relationship is over.

joannel30
1/23/16

I like what Zulily sells and prices are mostly good... However I think they cannot keep up with their own sales! I sent a dress to my granddaughter and although it said dress on the package, it wasn't the same colour and it was a onesie! Zulily cannot get this item now so supposedly I will get a refund... Two other items sent together appear no where in tracking, as if they just disappeared somewhere between Zulily and usps... although Anita at the 877 number will trace it we hope, I bet it won't be found! I hear that with many many people! Shame on you Zulily!

angelal46
1/22/16

After calling and cancelling a online order, I get a phone call from my credit card company saying that someone has gotten my numbers and has used it to make several online purchases 3 day's later! Nothing like be obvious and stupid. When I called zulily all I got was an apology, and an "I'll submit your suspicions over to the correct department". I guess I just started saving money instead on spending it. Goodbye zulily account.

cyndys2
1/22/16

Made many purchases over the years mostly satisfied with my purchaes. I had to return some things no problem with returns no problem with refunds and I will continue to order from them

lauriem44
1/21/16

I have been a Zulily customer for years and years. Back when my daughter was wearing smaller sizes, the quality seemed better and I wasn't ordering for myself. Now that she is older (10y) I am finding that if I don't order brands I know, I am getting very poor quality items. Home items- I bought a decor item that was so misrepresented that wouldn't have sold in a dollar store. Yes the refunded me. Yes they've been great but who needs to go through that fuss all the time. And even with brand names I find I can get better deals and faster turnaround when I shop sales with coupons at major dept stores. Clothing for me - well let's say it's been pretty much a bust. I've gotten just couple of items I've been happy with. Their suggested retail on their own stuff (beware there are many brand names that are manufactured for Zulily only) is way off, as is sizing. After many years and way too many dollars I've quit Zulily cold turkey. I'd suggest the same for you. You can find the same or better deal elsewhere. Don't get sucked in by the clever, artful advertising.

christinap29
1/20/16

I just received a jewelry purchase that consisted of 2 pairs of earrings. My order was: 1 pair of 14k pink sapphire earrings, 1 pair of lever back silver garnet earrings. I was so excited to get these and didn't mind the long wait. They arrived today and I am beyond disappointed! The pink sapphire earrings are in 925 silver (yes, I took pictures of the 925 stamp on both the post and earring back and the garnet ones didn't even have to stones in the earrings!! The literally were at the bottom of the small bag. One of the stones appears to have been in the prongs at some point, but the other prongs are closed to tightly for a stone to ever have fit in there. Needless to say, I have emailed them but based on the reviews here, I gather I may not get much resolution.

cindyd38
1/20/16

Took a month to receive my ooops, someone else's order. They are the absolute worst!

debbyc3
1/19/16

Zulily - Never ever again. I have even been given a free voucher to spend for the faulty items sent, but I wont be spending it. Sadly mine went straight to Vinnies. Even something as simple as a long sleeve t shirt was so misshapen - pulling tight across to the seam under one arm pit, appalling. Forget it

lisah174
1/19/16

I ordered 2 pairs of boots from Zulily on December 1st. I received them on December 30th. Once I tried them on, the quality was crap, the zipper was broken on one boot, and I was overall unsatisfied. So, just like I would for any store, I printed the shipping label and shipped them back only to find they only give store credit, no refunds. I was livid! I called the Customer Service line and explained my dissatisfaction and the gentleman I had spoken to said he would give me a full refund.

Later I find out he only gave me a refund for one of the boots -_____-
So I called Customer Service again and argued with the Supervisor for an hour and I still need to deal with $40 in credit. They refuse to refund back my card.

Don't ever buy from them! Worst online experience and they just want your money, not your satisfaction!!

jessicar78
1/18/16

I ordered an item on January 1st, for a flight on the 21st of the same month. It is now the 18th and my item still has not shipped. They have horrible horrible horrible shipping policy

ering21
1/18/16

I see so many bad reviews; mainly on shipping, customer service, etc. Honestly I've had a great experience with them overall. In several orders, only one shirt didn't perfectly fit. It was slightly big and I gave it as a gift to my mother who loved it. I always think the quality of the material is fine, and have had many wears on most of the items including after washing. A few of the tunics were a little thin (wear a coat!), but have held up 100% to wear and tear just fine. Perfect for the money.

As for shipping and the possibly long waiting periods...people need to understand how the site works. They advertise items from different brands, and when someone makes the order, they send it over to that brand, who THEN ships it to Zulily, THEN to you. This can take some time and not completely in Zulily's control. If you only scroll down the page some, and read the full description, it clearly marks the time period it'll ship out. If you're okay with it, go for it! If not, simply don't buy it. I've had tracking on all my items, which was accurate.

Now, I have had a few instances where Zulily didn't quite deliver per say. Once, I recieved the wrong pair of leggings. I called customer service, and without any arguing or prompting, the lady immediately refunded my money in full, set up sending me the correct pair, told me to keep the ones I got, AND gave me a $15 credit amount. Never seen that before! Also, there was an item that was promised to ship on or before Christmas, and later it got changed to arriving late. I called Zulily, who refunded my money in full, and told me to keep the item when I got it. So whilst I normally would rate them lower b/c of these instances, their customer service more than made up for it.

johannad7
1/18/16

I really don't understand the one star reviews unless the people who are using the site have really not understood the way that it works.

I have been using the site since 2013 and have had a few hiccups, such as poor quality merchandise (not really the fault of Zulily), mislabelled merchandise (tried to return as inappropriate, told to keep it, item was fully refunded and a $10 courtesy payment for my inconvenience), and cancelled items (running total of three items, each refunded and an inconvenience courtesy payment made).

The easiest way of getting the minimum shipping is to wait until Friday to order your items (which does mean you can miss some deals), purchase a single 'light' item, so you pay the minimum shipping charge (I believe this is currently $5.95), and then your shipping is free all weekend! They also have some deals where they have a week of getting free shipping with a Visa credit card as well.

Like with all things, if you shop cleverly, buy brands that you absolutely know your sizing, are happy to purchase branded items which maybe seconds or from several seasons ago, and are happy to wait for your items (though there are also plenty of items that can 'ship sooner' as well), then Zulily is the place for you to go. Otherwise, spend more money and buy from other online stores.

phylh1
1/18/16

Today I just called the toll free number to complain re finding a hole in a child's jumper which was to be a gift. Kimberley, the zulily employee, was extremely helpful explaining that I would receive a full refund within 3 days and to keep the jumper as it was not a large cost and they could not resell the product. After reading the bad reviews I had not thought it worth complaining but was totally surprised! Will continue to order from this company

missys10
1/18/16

I've ordered several items because I liked the idea of how they do business. Didn't mind waiting for long shipping. However, out of 9 clothing items (from different vendors) I ordered, only one is OK to actually wear (I wore it twice), and one other item looked awesome the first time I wore it but just about fell apart after 1 wash (hand wash, at that!). The rest were just horribly cheap polyester disasters that did not fit right, had busted seams, or buttons falling off.

This stuff is still slightly better than ordering from Chinese sites but you get the idea. It looks like clothes they sell at some dollar stores. The only difference is that the sizes on Zulily are more appropriate (a Small fits like a normal Small, on Chinese sites, a Small means my niece's American Doll will wear the clothes). Now, I see a lot of "you get what you paid for" comments. The stuff they're selling is not necessarily cheaply priced. The cheapest shirt I got was 39.99, the most expensive dress was 69.99 - I don't consider that cheap and expected better quality. Overall, it was a disappointing lesson learned.

vickij12
1/17/16

I ordered from Zulilly, they sent an item that had about the same pattern as the item that I ordered but was not what I ordered. Then when I contacted them and told them that they sent the wrong item they said that they normally do not give refunds, but were going to do me a favor. I will not order from anyone who can't fix their mistakes.

athenaa1
1/16/16

I have been shopping at zulily for several months now. I have bought quite a lot of stuff and most of it is as described. I have learned which brands fit well and which to avoid, no matter how nice it looks in the pictures. Lately, a new problem has arisen. The price on the catalog page is significantly lower than the price on for the same item on the order page! I mean like $8 or $9 more expensive. So if you didn't look too carefully, you would be paying the higher price. I have written to the company twice about this and attached screen shots of the price discrepancies. They claim there aren't any. Not sure what is going on with them but I will not be ordering any more stuff until they acknowledge this problem and get it under control.

Update: They wrote back and acknowledged the price discrepancy on one item, told me I could order it "immediately" at the higher price, and attempted to put it into my basket. No thanks.

valenciam1
1/15/16

i love this site!! If only they would ship faster!!

sabrinar6
1/14/16

I sincerely hope this post goes viral, because I just hung up from one of the best customer service experiences of my life. I ordered a winter coat from Zulily a few weeks ago. When I received my order, I could see through the packaging that the coat material wasn't going to work well with the two breeds of dogs we have. Coarse dog hair and certain materials don't mix. I called customer service and asked how to return the unopened coat for a refund. I spoke with a sweet young man named Patrick, and he let me know he would refund my money immediately. I asked again how to send it back, and he said, "Please don't send it back. If you know someone who needs a winter coat or if you would like to donate it to a charity, that would make us very happy." I honestly thought he was kidding. It took me a moment to realize he was completely serious, and then came the tears. I just don't know other companies that do this, do you? I thought Zulily was pretty incredible before, but after today, I'm a customer for LIFE. The world needs more LOVE like that. Honest business. Honest ethics. How refreshing!

brennad2
1/14/16

Zulily makes it clear how they work - that orders are made first, then shipped from their vendor to Zulily, then from Zulily to you. If their vendor can't supply the amount of orders they received, then there can be surprise & disappointing cancellations, but that should realized. They also list the estimated time for wait on each product page. I mean it's clear that you WILL have to wait possibly a few weeks for your products. I also think their customer service is great! Every time I've made a complaint (once received a candle that arrived broken, & once received the wrong size shirt), they refunded me AND provided me a $15 store credit immediately. I've never even asked for the store credit! I do agree, it's annoying they don't have reviews on their site, even though they do sell some of the same products over & over, but I just research it via search engine & read reviews on other sites before I purchase.

paulap32
1/14/16

Don't understand all the negative reviews and there are many. On the receipt it states "if something doesn't meet your expectations, please email or call." The email address and phone number are included. I do admit I'm extremely careful when purchasing clothing and tend not to purchase the more pricey items for fear of "off sizing." I have had the need to email customer service when an item did not fit while being the size I normally wear in that particular brand or if the wrong item had been shipped. Got immediate apologetic response and a refund to my card or a credit. Was told not to return item. I'm a frequent shopper on the site and this has occurred three or four times with a favorable response. Just don't understand all of that negativity!!

adriennem7
1/14/16

I read QVC was the parent compny of Zulily. Is QVC aware of Zulily Shenanigans? Zulily should be reported to QVC. I ordered items for my daughter, the items were not true to size, and were of poor quality. I did not bother to return the items. I just delete Zulily. The End!

ileanaf
1/13/16

I ordered 2 pairs of boots. One was great, the other pair was not as described and went way over my knee. I have had them give me every lie in the book as to where my credit is. Bottom line they never nor would they ever credit me. There are a lot of bad reviews here, if we all file a complaint with the better business bureau, as I will, we can get them shut down. This type of highway robbery should not be permitted.

nenar1
1/13/16

I wish I would have read the reviews prior to purchasing my items. Nowhere on their website does it say it could take weeks before your order is processed. I ordered 4 items on Jan 3 and one item says i wouldnt get it until Jan 17, one item Jan 27 and the other 2 items there is no information at all. When I considered cancelling the order I only saw something about being able to cancel within the first 30 minutes (which I should have) and maybe I overlooked the part where it says WE DONT GIVE REFUNDS all I kept seeing was "store credit" why would I want store credit just to repeat this headache again????? I thought that perhaps because they had national commercials they had their $Hit together but boy was I wrong. If you want to avoid a headache AVOID ZULILY

kayr112
1/13/16

I have ordered 5 pairs of shoes from them and 3 pairs had defaults. One pair of Bearpaws was ripped and inside one of the shoe the sole had a lump... We get what we pay for basically.

enag2
1/13/16

Last Dec. 2014 Purchased sheets among other items, the sheets look o.k. but when I opened them they were dirty. I had to wash them with a Clorox because I don't know what those stains were. If you are buying something new, isn't it suppose to be NEW. I also bought other items last year and each item I had a problem with it. When you tell them they become combative and argumentative. They need new management.

amyg62
1/12/16

I'm not sure what is causing this company to fall apart. If you don't like to wait 6 weeks for a product you've already paid for, only to find out its garbage, only to pay return shipping in addition to the shipping you've already paid, only to get a store credit for more junk...then I'd shop elsewhere.

storms16
1/11/16

I've been buying from zulily for years and shipping takes forever but if you READ IT TELLS YOU WHY STOP $#*!ING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT'S STATED WHY IT TAKES SO LONG. I never had a problem really until last year I've had over 5 orders canceled because they "over sold" or they don't know what happened. I had a lady tell me she has no idea what happened to the shirt i was trying to buy maybe a rat in the wear house ate the shirt.. yep... a rat lol or maybe it just disappeared. Come the $#*! on! If you've ever had this happen you know they usally wait a while month before telling you the truth before they refunding/store credit ect.. and then you have to wait another month for a different shirt to ship to you then you get the wrong size. Sizes are not accurate everything I buy is usally to small im not huge either i jist dont see how a l or xl can fit a little kid?!? the shoe sizes they wayyyy off also. They clam their hair tools are $500 and the zulily price is $30 well.. I have a clipless curler and a hair strightner from zulily and they suck my crappy walmart hair tools are better them their fancy "brilliance new york" crap. Amazon sells them for the same price with better shipping and coustmer service. I love the idea of zulily but all their stuff is horrible quality. So before you buy GOGLE IT make sure it's a good deal/quality because I know when I first seen that pair of shoes for $15 that use to be $150 I bought them and their crap. I only buy from brands I know and even doing that I could still be getting ripped off so I'm done with zulily for now. I'm done getting ripped off, orders canceled for so called overselling, sizes way off, $#*!ty quality, crap coustmer service.

aliciaa19
1/11/16

I made two purchases from Zulily and I was disappointed with the quality of the items. I will not be making any future purchases because it is a complete waste of money.

triciaw5
1/11/16

I bought a ton of clothes from them, based on previous comments regarding size, I followed the recommendations. These clothes are made with a size 2 as 'extra large'. None of the clothes fit and I returned the three packages. One of the packages I sent back was unopened, and they sent it back stating that it do not met the requirements for 'return to sender'. I paid over $12 to return the third package to be returned. It's been 4 months, no credit and no refund. Don't waste your money for a company who will not honor refunds or stand behind their product.

triciag4
1/11/16

I've ordered multiple times from Zulily. I've had an account with them since 2013. Shipping does take a long time but, if you read how the site works you would understand. It was great when I first found the website because I was pregnant at the time and I was able to order some maternity clothes for a great deal and not spend tons of money on them. Give them a try.

louises34
1/9/16

I've come across this website and I am utterly shocked at the reviews Zulily are getting???
I have NEVER had a bad experience with their products, YES shipping takes ages but that's how their site works!!
These guys are truly amazing and their products to.
You are always guaranteed unique products and the chances of your friend having the same outfit as you is non existent!!
Love love love them xxxx

lindseyw22
1/9/16

I was told by a friend about Zulily. At first I was very confused because all of the merchandise is in subcategories, almost like little mini online stores. After the initial confusion, I placed my first order of some boots that I thought were black. When I received the boots about a week or so later, I realized that the boots were actually an olive color. I hate that color. I pulled up the email from Zulily regarding my order and the boots actually did say that they were olive. I just didn't read the description correctly. So I called their customer service to ask if I could return the boots and either get a refund or get an exchange for a black pair because I would never wear the olive boots. The lady was nice and informed me that they do not accept returns but that they would refund my money and that I could give the boots to someone who would use them. I was so pleased that they refunded my money for something that was my mistake. Great customer service. I have ordered 5 more orders since then and will continue to order from them. Love their store!

rebeccac53
1/8/16

Many customers have complained about the slow shipping times, but that is the way their site works and how they get lower prices. I always pay attention to the approximate shipping date when ordering and Zulily is good about meeting that date 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time, they will send me an email letting me know an item is taking longer than expected and they give me an option to cancel my order at that point if I want. I have had a couple things arrived damaged or they just plain cancelled because they ran out of stock, which was a bummer, but they always refund me AND credit my account with $10-$15 for the inconvenience. I shop there way too much!

Tip for consumers: Make not of approximate shipping dates when shopping. Use Visa Checkout for free shipping on some items.

sydcot
1/7/16

I ordered two pairs of shoes from them. And that's where the problems began.

First, there were no email alerts with tracking info. Instead, they took the liberty of sending messages via Facebook with shipping status updates. Next, shipping took forever. Considering even that wasn't free...but slow too? When the shoes finally arrived, they were in less than extraordinary condition.

So off goes the email alerting them to send me a shipping label for the defective merchandise. They respond with another email asking for photos... I comply. In the next email, they apologize and tell me where to send these two huge shoe boxes. On my own dime! At the bottom of the email, it indicates that once received, I will have a store credit applied to my account? Uhmmmm...WTF?

I love how in their emails, there is never a number to contact them at. So after some digging around, I found it and called them. Does this sound like a lot of work for a customer to be doing? Yeah. I thought so. So I call them, tell the guy what's going on- I need two return labels and oh, that store credit? It isn't gonna work. I want a refund back to my card.

He hems and haws...issues the return labels and says he can't change the way their refund system works. It automatically defaults everything to a store credit- that in my case, I'd have to call them once I see the merchandise has been received, call again and have it routed back to my credit card.

I'll never purchase from this company again. Nothing about their returns process is easy or remotely hassle free.

laurenp24
1/6/16

I recently used Zulily for the first time to purchase a rug and was extremely pleased with my entire experience. I had been searching for a rug for weeks with little success. I finally stumbled across a model on zulily that I was able to match with the brand's stock photos online...and I was pretty sure it was what I was looking for. The rug (and zulily) had iffy reviews but the price was over 90% off so I spent part of Christmas Day mulling over the purchase. Finally, with 20 minutes left to go in the rug's specific event, I decided to bite the bullet rather than lose the deal.

The day after purchase I noticed the rug's price had dropped $20 on the site, despite me having purchased during the last 20 minutes of the rug's event the day before. I immediately called and spoke with someone (this was the day after Christmas) and the representative was extremely pleasant and helpful. I explained to her that I wanted to either cancel and repurchase at the new price, or preferably just receive a price adjustment for the difference. I'd only purchased the day before because I was under the impression the rug would be taken off the site that day and I'd lose out on it. She explained that because this was a direct manufacturer ship she couldn't cancel, but she placed me on a brief hold and spoke with her supervisor about approving a price adjustment. Within a minute or two she came back on the line and told me if I would call back after I received the shipping email they'd be able to refund me the difference. I got the email about a week later and to my surprise not only had the rug shipped earlier than the site stated it would, it was also set to be delivered the day I received the notification! I immediately called and spoke to a new rep who viewed my account notes and quickly refunded my original form of payment in the amount of the difference.

My rug is absolutely beautiful and I can't believe how little I paid for such a quality product. I also am extremely impressed with my customer service experience and will definitely shop with them again in the future. Well done, Zulily!

mev6
1/6/16

The one star reviews are from actual customer I bet. My experience was dreadful. Poor quality, got the wrong item, shipping was forever. Never, never buy from this company. It was the worst internet shopping experience I have ever had. Donated clothes.

jf66
1/6/16

I'm not very happy with the quality of the clothes purchased, they are comparable to what you would get at a swap meat or cheap strip mall. And even if you return items (which YOU have to pay for), they will ONLY GIVE YOU STORE CREDIT. A refund ONLY if they send you the incorrect item or size.

lou-anns
1/5/16

After about 10 tries to log in using my e-mail and pass word, all I got was more of the same. What good is a site is you can't log in. Will never, ever till to log in again. Too frustrating

janicef9
1/5/16

I bought 2 pairs of jeans reduced from US$ 80 There is no way these jeans would have ever been $80 badly made and cheap material. I must say they said the order would be delivered on the 5th and it was. I will not be ordering from this site again.

debbiew52
1/5/16

I have had several orders with Zulily and received them all in a timely manner except 1 and it was taken care of well before Christmas so I was able to get abother item in its place. You have to read the fine print and understand how they work. Yes they have longer delivery period but it's worth it. They offer free shipping once you place your first order of the day unless you purchase furniture or something in bulk but that's understandable. Customer service is great. I will definitely continue shopping with zulily!!!

lindyd
1/5/16

I find some good deals on zulily occasionally. I add items to my cart, then when I go to check out I see how much they've added for shipping, and I cancel out of the site. Today I wanted some baby socks. $8 to ship. More than the socks cost to begin with. You've got to be kidding me, Zulily!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

175 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

34 Photos for Zulily