US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 353 reviews)

erikal10

Zulily places a mass order from their suppliers when they get enough orders from customers to do so. (in 1,432 reviews)

angelac28

They will only give store credit minus 'delivery' fees. (in 115 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jf66
1/6/16

I'm not very happy with the quality of the clothes purchased, they are comparable to what you would get at a swap meat or cheap strip mall. And even if you return items (which YOU have to pay for), they will ONLY GIVE YOU STORE CREDIT. A refund ONLY if they send you the incorrect item or size.

lou-anns
1/5/16

After about 10 tries to log in using my e-mail and pass word, all I got was more of the same. What good is a site is you can't log in. Will never, ever till to log in again. Too frustrating

janicef9
1/5/16

I bought 2 pairs of jeans reduced from US$ 80 There is no way these jeans would have ever been $80 badly made and cheap material. I must say they said the order would be delivered on the 5th and it was. I will not be ordering from this site again.

debbiew52
1/5/16

I have had several orders with Zulily and received them all in a timely manner except 1 and it was taken care of well before Christmas so I was able to get abother item in its place. You have to read the fine print and understand how they work. Yes they have longer delivery period but it's worth it. They offer free shipping once you place your first order of the day unless you purchase furniture or something in bulk but that's understandable. Customer service is great. I will definitely continue shopping with zulily!!!

lindyd
1/5/16

I find some good deals on zulily occasionally. I add items to my cart, then when I go to check out I see how much they've added for shipping, and I cancel out of the site. Today I wanted some baby socks. $8 to ship. More than the socks cost to begin with. You've got to be kidding me, Zulily!

sherz
1/4/16

I order a lot from zulily, but I do my homework. I price check and read reviews elsewhere. And I don't count on receiving my item any time soon. 50% of the time I will find an item cheaper elsewhere, but you need to take into consideration shipping costs and convenience. I have never had to attempt to return anything and am grateful as I have read it can be difficult when something is not as advertised.

Than being said for 2015 I received almost all my orders before Christmas. I was notified via email that certain items would not arrive before Xmas, did I want to cancel, which I did and received prompt credits to my credit card.

On December 28, after spending $600 + over the previous month I was told I was 'picked out to try zulily Rewards.' Gee thank you for implementing that program AFTER the holidays, jerks. I'm always leery of rewards programs particularly those that expire after 18 months. Like don't waste my time!

stephaniec77
1/4/16

I buy from Zulily constantly.My friends have the same addiction. The quality of the clothes can be cheap and I only order items that are casual or for working out. But the shoes and purses are fantastic! Perfume, lights, kitchen items are all Yes. I bought one pair of shoes that were too small out of 50 pairs purchased over the years. I gave them as a xmas gift. The shipping does vary so be aware of the shipping delays and plan ahead. I have not sent anything back and I receive compliments on all my purchased items!

sarahs88
1/4/16

After a few odd purchases, I've taken some notes to prevent poor sizing, bad quality etc.

1) Shipping is always slow with zulilly. I almost forgot that I bought an item at times.

2) The no returns policy is complete BS.

3) I don't like the fact that items have no reviews from other customers.

4) I now pay very close attention to the sizing charts, clothing material, and the pictures.

4a) sizing charts. If not explicit or vague, I look up the product on another website. If still vague, I may not take a chance.

4b) Material. Sizing is flexible if the clothing has some stretch or is made with good material. Polyester is polyester. Wool is wool. Acrylic is cheap looking after one wash. You get what you pay for. Pay attention to what you're putting on your body..or your floor for that matter. I've bought some beautiful wool rugs for a good price on Zulily.

4c) pictures. Is the shirt wafer thin? You can tell online many times. If there isn't more than one view, unless I'm familiar with the product, I won't buy it.

5) Zulily is great for discounted staple brands sometimes. I bought deeply discounted camping supplies, lights, thermoses, etc. that were quite handy. I know the designer purse stuff sells out quick, but its not my gig. I use dansko and sanita shoes, OTBT, and good leather brands, and sometimes I see a great deal on there. I always check a competitors website if it seems on the edge of a good deal. At times I've found better deals on Amazon, at times, on Zulily.

In sum, don't just look at a pretty pic and click buy. Think about what you're buying, if you know the brand, and if there's a better deal to be had somewhere else. If you need in a hurry or need feedback, Zulily is not your website.

andreae24
1/4/16

I ordered a Connect tile set on Nov 28th figuring it would have a few weeks before xmas to get to me. They charged my cc on dec 3rd but then sent me an email on Dec 14th saying it was delayed and won't get to me by xmas. I kept the order because I figured i could use it for his birthday in Jan. I sent an email jan 3rd asking if they knew WHEN it would come. I got a response that they didn't know. I just called today (jan 4) to get a live person to tell me if they would know when i would get my item. She said it was on delay and prob wouldn't reach me by my son's bday (jan 12) but would refund my money. I was pissed because of their lack of communication AND follow through AND that I paid interest on my Credit Card for the $180 for a month for an item i never received or was ever GOING to receive. I will NEVER EVER order from them again. If they can't use reliable vendors then they should look into someone else providing them the items. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't EVER USE THEM!!!

gb49
1/4/16

Everyone who bought into the fruad advertisement "Oder Now for Christmas Arrival" should seek a class acton suite against Zuilily !!!! I'll be the first to sign !
My order went from 12/25 to 12/30 to 1/4 to 1/11 then reversed it self to "On its way to Zulily"

rosemaryn1
1/3/16

Today, I am shopping on the Zulily site, looking at lole wear. Since I have been a lole customer for years, I found the pricing interesting. Zulily has listed one top's regular price as TWICE AS MUCH as the regular price on the lole website. The SALE price is even more than the lole regular price. I call this false advertising. I have removed the Zulily app from my computer, after placing several orders over the past years. I feel completely ripped off. Let the buyer beware!

Tip for consumers: Let the buyer beware!

karenk69
1/2/16

I've ordered from Zulily numerous times and have always had a wonderful experience. As long as you go in with the expectation that it is going to take a bit (around a month) to receive your order, it's not an issue. The quality of the clothing I have ordered from here has always been fantastic. Brand names at bottom prices for the most part.

amandap60
1/2/16

First of all, the sizing being all over the place is due to the dofferent BRANDS being sold. Of course they're all different. Second, once a sale is OVER is when the item ships. So if you buy an item that went on sale THAT DAY, you have to wait until the sale is over (usually 2 or 3 weeks later) in order to get your item (s). Seriously, people, read the way Zulily works. It'd eliminate a lot of these ridiculous bad reviews. It's like complaining that your coffee is hot. Well, duh.

amyn30
1/1/16

I ordered 3 things for Christmas on Dec 5th I did not get until the 24th. Than I ordered a ceramic coffee cup and that showed broken, never open the bubble wrap. Well I should have because it was broken and was horrified and in embaressed,THAN I ordered a whit laced scarf thankfully I took it out to show my husband because he had noticed a hole in it. So here was Christmas without 2 presents and no time to replace :(

territ5
12/30/15

I ordered country decor, for example a "barn mouse", pictures and a few other items. They were all good quality, cute, and everyone loved their gifts!

alicec58
12/30/15

I've gotten some great items from Zulily and some poor items. An earring broke when I put it on. A hoodie arrived with the color worn off the sleeve and bodice bottoms. Sizing has been off. A sweater had a "run" in it. All disappointing, but Zulily refunded my $ on all items that were flawed. They gave store credit for items that weren't liked.
Order knowing the items will take weeks to arrive, AS THE WEBSITE SAYS, and that you may receive an item that has a flaw or the sizing is off. BUT, they will give a refund or store credit if you email CS and let them know of the problem. Order knowing that you may be disappointed by the item.

monikam11
12/30/15

I heard so many great things about the company so I figured I would try it out myself, and never again will I purchase something from Zulily ever again. I had to email the company twice to receive a tracking number, then I received my package on Christmas Eve. I ordered a wine glass for my best friend, the wine glass was just placed in a cardboard box, it had no bubble wrap or any protection to keep it from breaking, I opened the box and the stem was separated from the glass and cannot be fixed. I have better luck ordering from Amazon then ordering from Zulily, never again!!!

leslies44
12/30/15

Zulily is not true to what they stand for. My order came a month and 1/2 later and not only that their size chart told me to get a Large if I wear a size 8, when I wear a medium, so I purchased a large and the 2 shirts are way to big. I should of ordered a small. Zulily get your shyt right.

loisw13
12/30/15

I ordered a top in a size small. The size chart for that item said a small is a 4-6, which in U.S. sizing is what I wear. This item was a large at least and It hung on me. I ended up donating it. The other top was a small, which fit, but the design by the neck is off center. I won't order anything else from this company.

kats28
12/29/15

Placed order before Christmas and was guaranteed arrival before the holidays. Well no big surprise-the items didn't arrive. Customer service was all over the place with excuses. I understand items not be able to arrive before Christmas- but what's up with all the false advertising ?? Now it's 10 days AFTER Christmas and the package still hasn't shipped. Ugh.

beeningc
12/29/15

This is probably a third party manufacturing in small cities in China. They make products from scraps, material they can't sell or hazardous waste. Their goal is to sell garbage to people how don't care about quality, just cheap. They don't ship it from China until the orders are all sold and then manufactured then shipped. If they the orders aren't fully sold at the end of the month, they just don't manufacture that product and tell you some lie or excuse to make other selection.
Just be careful with cheap toys for children to put in their months due to may contain hazardous waste. So like the old saying.
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

dawnd29
12/29/15

First time ordering from Zulily; I ordered a sweater, shirt and two pairs of leggings, price was good, shipping time was longer than expected (but i was ok with that). what i was not ok with was the smell of the clothes ... OMG, the worst ever! even after washing, so very disappointed. I will not recommend to anyone and i will NEVER order anything from Zulily again!!

Tip for consumers: don't do it, sadly you get what you pay for

suzanneg11
12/28/15

I gave my daughthr a quilted bedspread for Christmas & she doesn't like it & wants to exchange it for a different one. Someone tols her she couldn't exchange it. I'm very disappointed in Zulily & hopefully this can be handled to the customer' s satisfaction. Suzanne Georgel.

elizabetha52
12/28/15

It takes a month on average to get a product ordered... so if you want it for Christmas- order by the end of October to be safe.

khristinem1
12/27/15

I've ordered so many things from Zulily I've lost count. I've received everything I've ordered, in the correct size and items were shipped as expected. I ordered nearly all my Christmas gifts from Zulily. I'm happy with the quality and their prices.

kacek
12/27/15

I love the variety of items and I always find something I love, but the shipping is ridiculously SLOW!

connerb2
12/27/15

I received a pair of leggings with a hole in them which happens with all stores once in awhile, and they sent me two new pairs and a $10 store credit! The woman helping me was very polite and I got help very quick. And I love the new pairs I received.

toyah1
12/27/15

Zulily is the best!!! I love their pricing and I'm always satisfied....I don"t understand all the terrible reviews, especially about the shipping. Zulily provides a shipping chart that tells you how long it will take before your item is shipped, it allows you to tract your items so you will always know where your items are located, and it provides you with the date your package will be delivered to your doorstep. Customer Service is also a PLUS!.....Shop Zulily!!!

megk5
12/27/15

Be aware that Zulily shipping takes FOREVER and even then, there is a good chance your order will be cancelled. I ordered a jacket sometime in November for my daughter for pre Christmas outing and after nearly a month I get an email saying the order will be cancelled. Yes, they gave me $10 credit but I would much rather have the what I ordered ! During the wait period I let go of many other great sales thinking I already have one coming ! I had to spent much more for another jacket to get it on time for the Outing Not a pleasant experience.

joshb76
12/26/15

On December 24, I paid for a gift card. After not receiving the gift card for days, I contacted Zulily. In just 3 minutes, the Zulily phone representative told me 3 different stories about why the gift card isn't here, such as a) the Paypal payment is still pending (it's not), b) the computer system takes time to process a "first order", c) the transaction was flagged as fraud and no further information is available.

After searching for Zulily Complaints and Zulily Fraud, I see there are many reported complaints and instances of fraud. Stay away from this company. I had to file a Paypal Dispute against them.

pamb30
12/25/15

I ordered quite a few things for Christmas. My mistake was forgetting that at times their product is subpar and the sizes are wrong. I ordered slippers for my son in a mens 10. There is no way these are a 10. Too small. I ordered a size 4t outfit, says 4t on order and on the price tag but on the clothes it's a 2t. I ordered a girls jacket in a medium 8-10) it's huge, more like a 14-16. Now, I'm stuck with items that don't fit and I can't return. Also, 5 days before Christmas I get an email saying one of the items I ordered was canceled. Although, it's convenient I probably will not shop through them again.

annas90
12/24/15

Today I received a jacket and it is lovely - good quality, unusual design, and cheap.It was well packed. I expected the shipping to be slow, as advised at the outset. My items were posted about two weeks after ordering. The journey was slow but it was documented all the way and you cannot blame an on-line company if the shipping service is delayed. It took me a while to join Zulily as I didn't want to give my email at first without seeing what they have on offer. But on recommendation from friends I finally did and was very glad. It took some time to get used to the lay-out of the site, and I was patient before I ordered, ensuring I didn't pay a lot. With all on-line purchasing one needs to apply intelligence in expectations. If you can't accept the limitations then go and visit a shop! Thanks, Zulily, I am well satisfied all round.

dianed38
12/24/15

I LOVE Zulily. I have had nothing but good experiences with them! And I have been ordering from them for years! They are also very polite on the phone.

lindak76
12/24/15

Ordered items for children that were flagged with the red gift box indicating would be received for Christmas. Items not yet delivered and tracking information is incomplete so called customer service for status. Per CSR will not make delivery date advertised and will be no deliveries on Christmas day, the soonest expected delivery day will be upcoming Monday. When shared disappointment per CSR hears that a lot especially regarding their slow shipping. There was no offer of anything as an apology or otherwise. When told CSR likely will not order from them again, the response was hear that a lot. Guess one time purchases keep them in business and customers are a disposable entity.

jerit3
12/24/15

Please do not buy anything from this website! Like all the other reviews, I was promised to receive my items before Christmas. It's Christmas Eve, and they finally told me my package is lost!!! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? This is some BS they're pulling!!!! They offered me my refund and $15 store credit...well they can keep their freaken $15 store credit and shove it up their a**!

silviad2
12/24/15

I placed my order on november 30th and the website told me i would get my item before christmas. A couple days ago, they sent me an email telling me the shipping had been delayed, and it completely ruined my christmas! I didn't cancel the order right away because I thought, and still think, that what I bought would have made a perfect christmas gift! But this morning I felt like I had to cancel the order, because the service was terrible and who knows when and if I would have gotten my item. So I canceled it and ordered something else off amazon. i'll get it the first week of january, but at least I know I will get it for sure and on time!!!

DON"T BUY FROM ZULILY!!

Tip for consumers: DON"T ORDER THINGS OFF ZULILY! VERY LOW QUALITY SERVICE!

christiet1
12/24/15

I orderd a diaper bag and clutch in the begginning of November the clutch came on time but the bag didn't . After contacting them they apologized for the wait. Month and a half later they say it will arrive by Christmas, I'm two days away Christmas and I check on my order and it's been cancelled. I didn't ask for it to be cancelled they simply cancelled it and said there was nothing they can do complete waste of my time since the bag and clutch were meant to go together and now I have one of them and can't return it . Nobody should order from them they have bad costumer service and don't care about you.

debral24
12/23/15

Was promised items by Christmas and when I look at FedEx tracking shows not arriving until after Christmas. Be prepared to wait!

ellat10
12/23/15

You guys are idiots for that, and will see user acquisition rates decline. I'd love to browse your site, but nope, not if you are going to start out by demanding my info.

I will shop elsewhere. See ya never!!!

lisal140
12/22/15

Yes the shipping can be very slow and yes sometimes the items are not what they appear to be in the picture. But most of the items ( only shirts, coats/jackets and shoes) that I purchase on this site I am completely happy with. I get a lot of compliments on the items and people are always asking me " where did you get that?" . AND you cannot beat the prices, so if you are ok with waiting for your items for longer than 2 weeks in some cases it is worth it. I do not like the idea that you cannot return anything, but if you receive a damaged item they will refund your money, or if an item is taking too long they give you the option of cancelling.

sv411
12/22/15

I ordered gifts BEFORE THANKSGIVING and only JUST received and email that not only would they not be arriving - as promised - by Christmas, they couldn't tell me when they would be arriving at all. If ever.

I find this out 3 days before Christmas!!!

I will never use this site again.

laurab137
12/21/15

Either way I am not lucky with the things I ordered and they sell crap. Totally bad quality, wrong sizes, broken things, very expensive toys for less but you get what you paid for. So far they reimbursed me for the issued items (at least 1 or 2 per shopping by the way), but it's so frustrating waiting for something I meant to give as gift, then finally has arrived and it's just impossible to give since it is defected!
I promised never to buy another thing on that website, then I gave a second chance, then a third one. The result is I regret I spend my money and time with this.
It's all cheap except the shipment costs!

tw241
12/21/15

I ordered with a " promise date" from their operator after several disappointing experiences. I had a bad feeling, but the lady assured me that my order would be in plenty of time. HOWEVER.....the order did come late, and screwed up. When I called in, I was told " sorry" like they always do,and put on hold. Ten minutes later I was told they would work something out and e- mail the details. The next night after not hearing from them, I called back to have the rudest person not only put me on hold for over ten minutes, but then tell me he was not sure what he could do but say " sorry". After the offer reimbursement came up, I just had to pay shipping to ship the few things I had gotten. When I made comment of how rude he was being, he simply responded with a " thank you " while laughing under his breath. This is caring about customers? This site has its priorities screwed up. I would tell everyone to steer clear of this site. The prices and quality are not that great and the service sucks! I would give them a negative rating if it was possible....
Lost customer

lynnj11
12/21/15

I regret not reading the reviews before I made my purchase. After I did see some reviews I started to worry about the shipping, but its the quality I have a problem with. I bought a Christmas dress for my daughter by the brand Lil Cactus and the quality is not what was pictured. The dress had embroidered reindeer on it and their antlers aren't even aligned to their heads... seriously? I loved the dress on their website. Very deceiving, not worth gambling your money for something that might not reflect the images on their site. There are more affordable places out there with better quality items and customer service that you can actually count on.

Tip for consumers: What you see isn't what you might get.

reneeb30
12/21/15

Ordered items for Christmas in mid November and get an email advising if order delay on December 21st. For what I'm paying for the items I could have gotten them somewhere else tag would ship in time. Nothing like last minute shopping to get replacement items.

Tip for consumers: Just order elsewhere to save the headache!!!!

loric56
12/21/15

I have ordered quite a few things for Christmas through Zulily this year and have been very pleased with the quality and prices. The only problem I've had is the shipping times. It does take a long time for some items to ship so you can't order anything if you need it soon. Some things have arrived in a week or less, some I'm still waiting for and its 12/21/15. As far as quality, the items are all very well made and true to size. Unlike some other sites I have dealt with this year, you can easily check what your item status and location is at any time. They cancelled 2 of my items because they felt they didn't stand up to their quality standards once they arrived at Zulily and gave me store credit in addition to refunding the cost to make it up to me. So order early and know that when the items arrive they will be worth the wait

jy69
12/21/15

I will not order anything from Zulily in the future. Ordered Christmas present weeks in advance, at time of order it showed delivery for Christmas but it has been in processing shipment for weeks???? I can only hope the Quality is better than the delivery which I would give a 1 star, Customer service rep was yawning on the phone through conversation with no real information on when it will ship other than you will receive it but its an estimated ship date. I hope it shows up in at least 2016?? Customer support 1 star.

karenm171
12/21/15

My complaint is the same as the the majority of complaints here. SLOW SHIPPING!! If you are ordering a gift then you better order 6 weeks ahead if that gift needs to be there for a specific date. I ordered a Xmas gift on Nov. 26 and just got a message saying delivery date is Dec. 26th!!! I have ordered from this company twice and slow shipping seems to be a problem each time. I will be ordering from another company from now on. Sorry Zulilly but you really need to step up your shipping times!!!!

nicoled44
12/21/15

I ordered 4 items from here: a fuchsia circle skirt, a pair of denim-look leggings, a trendy crystal necklace, and a deodorant cream.

Shipping was incredibly slow - more than 3 weeks! - so much so that I figured I had been scammed and would never see my items.

The quality of all but the deodorant cream was appalling: skirt sizing was at least 2 sizes off, the leggings were saggy and covered in untrimmed threads, and the "crystal" necklace was actually sparkly black plastic sloppily hot glued into a metal tube.

Customer service initially offered me credit for a future order. Um, NO. Never again.

They did eventually credit me for the cost of the items without having to return them, but overall I am not impressed.

Tip for consumers: Sizes are way off, shipping times are long.

jenniferw118
12/20/15

In my opinion there is no excuse for an order to take so long to ship! I ordered a few items on Dec. 3 and one item, a shirt, won't be shipping until Dec. 27th. My shipped items can't be tracked! I click the tracking number and FedEx says it can't be found. I have ordered from other sites SINCE Dec. 3 and not only have they been shipped but they have been received and 1 of those orders came from China!!!! No excuse. For those that gave a 4 or 5 star, I hope you love working for this company because those are the only people who would give such a good rating.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

168 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
2 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

32 Photos for Zulily