US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 248 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 955 reviews)

marianneg

I ordered 5 outfits and they came about 3 weeks later. (in 76 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karenl55
12/27/14

Bought 2 vests for Christmas sz XL with a cap sleeve. Fits more like a small. NO RETURNS Will probably give to the goodwill. Out about $60. Never again.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything that doesn't offer a return.

aprils18
12/27/14

I will never ever ever ever order from Zulily again.. First I waited over 3 months to get my order. And the item was not at all what they said it was,plus 3 sizes to small!!!!! Now I'm out 50.00. What a horrible site!!! Mad as hell.

annab126
12/27/14

I've ordered twice from Zulily. I should have learned my lesson the first time. I NEVER bought from any sale that wasn't ending the day I was shopping. The first time, I purchased jeans in the summer so they would arrive by fall when we start wearing jeans for casual Friday. I received them in 6 months.
My coworker orders from Zulily all of the time and I thought I'd give it one more shot. I ordered several items for an Angel on the Angel Tree. The sale ended the Friday BEFORE Thanksgiving with guaranteed before Christmas shipping. It's December 27th and I still haven't received them. I received three items out of seven. I logged in to see when the others should arrive and all say they were shipped with the three items I received. I've emailed customer service but have little faith I will be compensated for my loss.
Stay away from Zulily.

melanief6
12/26/14

I have bought several items from this site. Everything fell apart after only a couple of times being worn. The cardigans for myself and dresses for my daughter fell apart in the seams and the heels i bought had the actual sole in the heal fall off.

I have also found that they have extremely long shipping time 4 - 6 weeks.

eh43
12/26/14

I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, order from ZOO-LILY (Zulily) again. This was my first and last time ordering. Just as others have commented, placed an order for Christmas gifts, which was mid-November, today is December the 26th and STILL NO packages. I too emailed the company with concerns about the shipping of my items, explaining to them that they were Christmas gifts and was assured that the order would be rushed or that I wanted a refund. The next day after receiving the email, my order wouldn't come up on the website but the next day it said that some of the items were shipped and others were not. I live in Arkansas, the tracking started from Nevada to Utah to NEW ENGLAND (why???) to Kansas. Now the ETA is December 30!!! I could of waited and done the after Christmas sales in Macy's or Penney's or some other brick and mortar if I had known. Next time I will read the reviews before ordering from another website. And lastly, isn't ironic that as soon as you place the order, it comes directly out of your account not after shipping or a few days later.

Tip for consumers: DON'T EVEN BOTHER

donneg
12/25/14

Ordered an outfit for my granddaughter for Christmas on Dec. 10th. It's Christmas Day and still don't have it. How is it that Amazon and eBay can get you your orders in 2-3 days. Will never shop this site again. Wish I had read the reviews before buying. Very disappointed!

Tip for consumers: Don't expect fast deliver...even slow delivery apparently is not available.

jakef30
12/25/14

I wish that I could give a NEGATIVE 1 star rating! This company just FLAT OUT LIES TO ITS CUSTOMERS!!! Junk product, VERY slow shipping times (4 to 6 weeks), NO RETURNS, sizing charts are COMPLETELY inaccurate, etc. If you look up history about the "pony express" trail that ran from Sacramento California to St Joseph Missouri, the average delivery time was 10 days and that was in 1860... obviously using horses. No internet, roads, airplanes, etc. Why does delivery take so long with this sh*tty company??? And when you finally get your order, why is it of such poor quality? Sorry to the readers of this post for being so crass, but facts are FACTS! 90% of the 5 star rating on here are posted by zulily employees that work in Seattle. They do this in a failed attempt to boost the ratings of the company. Its obviously an epic failure. Especially when the true customers give HONEST 1 star reviews. I predict that this company will fail in less than two years. Good luck zulily. Your stock has dropped from $74 a share to $23 a share in a little less than a year. I would suggest to zulily... stop grabbing for customers credit card numbers, and start rectifying the issues at hand which are blatantly obvious. DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY! If you do, all I can say is " I told you so". This company just flat out, honestly SUCKS! Keep your money in your pockets. Spend your hard earned money at Amazon, Target, Marshals, etc

Tip for consumers: DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO ORDERING FROM ZULILY. THERE ARE EASIER WAYS TO THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY AND BE DISAPPOINTED!

almas14
12/24/14

Zulily guaranteed Christmas delivery is a farse. Ordered several items and according to shipment tracking, the items are in Reno. I am not in Reno. This helps me none. Welcome to Christmas morning without the needed gifts for family members. Boo Zulily. Will not be ordering from them in the future.

Tip for consumers: Do not order with any plans of receiving items on a time schedule.

vickiec6
12/24/14

So my order that I placed on the 9th of December with "guaranteed" Christmas delivery did not get here. That should have been more than enough time to receive the merchandise in time for Christmas. Thanks for ruining someone's Christmas. Never again! So disappointed in your company!
Update: received balance of my order on December 27. Zulilly refunded my shipping and gave me a $15 credit so used that to get my daughter an extra top since it was her Christmas that was so late. At least they took action to do the right thing, and she was very pleased with the quality of her clothes and boots. Because of this, changing my rating from a 1 to a 3.

nancym53
12/24/14

Gaurenteed delivery by Christmas mean.....I get an email on Christmas eve at 5:00 that says sorry and well give you 10 dollars to words your next purchase. note I am not a last minute person, order was placed on NOVEMBER 19th!
DO NOT BUY FROM ZULILLY.
N

jewelk4
12/24/14

I ordered three items on different dates. The first item was a Aster ruffle open duster in a size large, which fits like a medium. The second item was a Simple Couture ruffle tunic in a size large, but it fits like a XL/XXL. The third item was a Reborn Collection dress in size large, which fits like a small/medium. I ordered the sizes per the sizing chart for each company. Unfortunately when you order from Zulily you are not able to return the items. The shipping ranged from three to four weeks to arrive. Overall I am very disappointed in Zulily and do not plan on ordering anything else from them.

Tip for consumers: Just be prepared to wait about four weeks for the items you purchase to arrive. Also, know that the sizing is not accurate.

jillr16
12/24/14

I won't bother wasting my time, everyone else's reviews are accurate. Thanks for ruining Christmas zulily. I'll have my order some time next year...

Tip for consumers: Just don't

vickieb8
12/23/14

My order was a Christmas gift guaranteed to arrive by December 24th. I Received an email today (December 23rd) that my item was cancelled. They gave my item to someone else the day before Christmas when there is no time to find a replacement. The gave me a 10 dollar credit which I will never use. I wish I would have read all the other reviews before ordering. This is a poorly run business. DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY

jenniferw67
12/23/14

I started ordering from Zulily well over a year ago. For kids clothes & toys--especially brands you know--they are a reasonable website...or, they were!! The only clothing items I have ever ordered for myself have been pure crap. Bad quality, weird sizing, I just stopped wasting the $$--you can get the same stuff at TJ Maxx or Marshall's! But I was still ordering for my kids & in early Nov I ordered several tshirt so as Xmas presents. This was before the "guaranteed Christmas delivery" that so many reviewers have been screwed by! But even Zulily seldom took more than a month to send a few shirts...according to the shipping page, my shirts are packaged & waiting for pick-up by UPS, and that is where they have been since Dec 5th!!!! If I can even believe their site, who the heck doesn't toss that package on a truck?? Higher probability is that the order is lost or on back order & they don't want to inform me of that....I'm done. Even the stuff they get that you can trust for quality can be found on a Amazon & if you have Prime & don't have to pay S&H it ends up being a competitive price.
I just looked back over my order history & I had over 20 orders with them last year. idiots just lost a good customer over $25 worth of kids shirts.

marieb41
12/23/14

Although the product was advertised as duty-free on the Zulily website, I was still charged for duty.
I advised Customer Service who were supposed to refund my credit card for duty - never happened.
Ordered on November 26th, was shipped on December 22nd... RIDICULOUS !

Tip for consumers: Thoroughly verify your bill, and don't be in a hurry to get your package.

aprils17
12/23/14

I placed an order on November 9th for guaranteed Christmas delivery. With a a month and a half, that should have been no problem. I e-mailed last week asking to cancel my order since the there was no way my items were going to arrive on time for Christmas. About 6 hours later, a shipping label was created. A day later, I received a standard e-mail response notifying that a shipping label had been created and they were sorry if I didn't receive notification of it. I've checked the tracking number multiple times a day and NOTHING has happened. I know I am being lied to and I'm mad. This is it for me shopping on Zulily. Why they couldn't just have said, "I am sorry. We had a problem getting your items and we'll cancel your order and refund your money as requested" is beyond me!

bongk
12/23/14

"1.Long shipping period (more than 1 month)
2.Huge shipping Fee
3. NO combined shipping (even they are saying ship will be combined for free but they treat it individually and don't care afterward - meaning that after they charge you, they will not refund or credit back to you.
4. No guarantee for shipping (they charged more money for Christmas delivery but it will come on Jan. next year. What the ?!?!"

Tip for consumers: Do not use!

alexisr21
12/23/14

Sounds like my review will echo many others. I placed my order on December 11th 2014 and, like others, mine was "guaranteed by Christmas." It was a great deal, and I wouldn't care about long shipping times generally if it hadn't read GUARANTEED BY CHRISTMAS! It's now the 23rd and I can't get this item elsewhere at this point. I'm lucky because my son is only 16 months old and doesn't know the difference, but many other people won't be so lucky. On December 15th, my tracking info updated to "shipping label created: ready to ship by UPS," and that's where it stayed until today. Now it reads "shipping label cancelled." At this point, I don't know if I'm getting this item AT ALL. Emailed Zulily 10 hrs ago, no response. All done with this company.

Tip for consumers: Don't order anything you have your heart set on

ellena5
12/23/14

I ordered a bunch of xmas presents from Zulily and they have the most horrible customer service and the delivery sucks!!! I have called them 4 times to see when my orders will come and they said its guarantee I'll received them the day before xmas which is 12/24, liars!!! now I won't received my 3 presents for my niece's until Monday 12/29 when Christmas is over. Giving me $10 credit wont do nothing, you can keep it!!! I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!

candaceb2
12/23/14

Horrible customer service. Ordered a canvas of a Moose. The photo shown was all dark colors with maroon. It came with yellow, orange, red and Kelly green. So ugly. Given the run around by 3 different service reps. Never shop there.

mirag2
12/23/14

I used Zulily several times, and was generally happy with the service. Yes, the shipping takes a long time, but they are just the middleman. One of my purchases came defective, and I returned it. It took 3 times calling to get a shipping label! Afterwards, I received an e-mail informing about crediting my account, including shipping. But shipping was never credited. I sent 2 e-mails, and every time received very nice answers promising to issue a credit, but it never happened. Tried calling once, but no answer. Finally they stopped responding to my e-mails. Will not be ordering from them again.

Tip for consumers: Can not be trusted

gails38
12/23/14

Frustrated!! I placed an order on Dec.4,2014. A toy that was placed for 2 young grandchildren and GUARANTEED for Xmas delivery. What a lie. They gave me two delivery dates and now it won't arrive for Christmas. They thought they made it better by giving me a 15.00 credit. I will not be ordering from them again and now have to fight all the other people at the mall for another present.

Tip for consumers: There guarantee for delivery on time is a lie.

pearlh15
12/23/14

Ordered a gift card for Body Shop, and tried to use it. Turns out the GC can only be used on FULL PRICE items. The condition for the purchase was completely undisclosed.

When I complained, Zulily claims it's a condition set by the merchant, they're not responsible, and the sale is final.

This is equivalent to a store selling spoiled meat and then claiming that they didn't realize the food was spoiled, but the sale is still final. If there are conditions for a gift card, it's Zulily's responsibility to find out from the merchant BEFORE reselling it to me.

But no... they wash their hands of it. Poor customer service - do not buy from these cheats/shills.

tracyc44
12/23/14

BEWARE! You will be scammed! I fell for the gimmick deal of the day as I enthusiastically placed my order. I was promised delivery by Christmas, but about a week and a half later (3 days before) I received an email that my package would not arrive by said date and they would issue me a $15 credit to use on their site. They can eat it. I won't ever buy another thing again from them. I've read many other negative things about this company. I don't know even know how they are still in business.

Tip for consumers: Here's a tip. Run fast!

suen10
12/23/14

I have ordered for two years from Zulily and I've learned not to order items I need in a timely manner. HOWEVER this year I fell for their "guaranteed by Christmas" deals. ha! I called Dec 22 to see if I was getting them and the answer was Not by Christmas. I really don't have time to shop now! Ands 15 dollar credit with them just doesn't cut it. Bah Humbug!

Tip for consumers: Be wary!

meghanb2
12/22/14

To echo the several other comments below I too am having issues with Zulily shipping. I made an order on the 22nd of November. The estimated shipping date was December 8 2014 and as of now it still is on transit to Zulily. Will never order from here again.

stephaniew35
12/22/14

I agree with everyones poor comments of this site. I ordered 3 items, my first ever attempt to order on line. But their site looks so good, I still went ahead. I ordered the 3 items end of September hoping they would get here for end of October as we were going overseas and wanted these purchases to take with us. Money went out of my account 20 October and I received 1 item only end of November, no idea where the other are??? I have since unsubscribed, not worth the effort or the disappointment!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother!!

elvirap1
12/22/14

I am done with Zulily! second time I bought something from them and they are just shipping it over two weeks after the purchase. It means that I will have to buy another Christmas present. Both times different times of the year, same story.

How in the world do they stay in business. They do not deserve my business.

Tip for consumers: Done done with Zulily. I am unsuscribing today.

tonyar2
12/22/14

They are one of the worst online sites to order from I would never advise anyone to order from them . Your order takes anywhere from a month and up to be received. I ordered boots that came and don't look like they did online.It's not even worth returning and going through the whole month's process. China can get your order to you faster than them. They give you one time to return certain things that you still have to pay the shipping & handling for it to be returned. They don't care about there customers being happy. So hopefully this review encourages people to save their money and spend it elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time and money

dl51
12/22/14

You need to threaten them with the following: The Federal Trade Commission (They cannot guarantee Xmas delivery) and reneg on that offer which they clearly post on their site, your StateAttorney General's Office and the Better Business Bureau. Then follow through on those threats! It would appear that they intentionally mislead the consumer by making guarantees which are unachievable...and they know it. Demand a full refund including the shipping charges.

caroll32
12/22/14

Placed a 2 item order Oct. 19th & haven't received it yet. They keep giving me tracking # but that doesn't show it exists. They say that shipper may not track it is only a courtesy. What good is tracking if they don't track???? I paid for shipping & with other on line orders I have placed with others I don't pay for shipping & receive within a few days. I am not asking for my money back & they keep saying it is coming. VERY disappointed. First & last time user. First time; shame on you, second time shame on me.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from Zulily!!!

bandaidew
12/22/14

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ZULILY THIS YEAR???? Double charged on a $75 item, their only response was it's impossible we don't make mistakes and didn't budge when I provided snipit of bank statement. Then the guaranteed by Christmas made it to someone else yet I was told I couldn't have boots until the other person returned them. Somehow your crossed shipping labels are my fault. I have waited a month to get it but just got email it's no longer in stock. Well it was when it was shipped to someone. Now (4 days before Christmas) they state they have to give me a refund. Thanks zulily for nothing. Merry Christmas! It was my daughters present!

Tip for consumers: Poor poor customer service. Hope their CEO gets wind of the amount of money their so called employees are costing them!

westm20
12/22/14

Never again! Placed my order on November 15th, called multiple times because order hasn't shipped (they said it would deliver in time for Christmas). The answer every time was the same thing.... It will ship. I then receive a message on Dec 20th saying my order has been canceled because the vendor doesn't have the inventory - yes.. Apparently it took 5 weeks to figure out that they couldn't send me product they didn't have. What a racket - they enjoy holding my cash for 5 weeks, earn interest and then say they don't have the product.

Tip for consumers: Don't BUY from them

amandab59
12/21/14

I went to Zulily to buy my child an American girl doll for Christmas. I bought this doll over a week ago and they never shipped it. The website informed me it was guaranteed yo be here before Christmas. Well I was getting a little nervous because I didn't see where they had shipped it and they told me it hadn't been shipped and they would most likely overnight it. The lady on the phone told me I should get it by today. Well I never got the doll so today I call and they say they just shipped it this morning and that their guarantee is just to get it to the post office by Christmas eve and that as far as their guarantee goes . I am very upset we only get our children one toy because that's all we can afford and now she probably won't have it to unwrap by Christmas. Wow, what a horrible guarantee that was! I will never buy from this site again!

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't shop here again

sharonk27
12/21/14

I ordered a christmas present on 11/30. It's 12/21 and I just learned it arrived but after we left town to visit family for the holiday. It doe s nt matter if you save a little on the price if you can't depend on getting your stuff in a timely was. They take a y least two weeks more than anyone elsn 0

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere. There is no reason to shop Zuilly

judithg9
12/21/14

Buying from Zulily is risky. I have purchased about 40 items from them in the last 6 months. I had to give away or discard about 25% of the items because of poor quality or bad sizing. Nothing is returnable. Slowly I am learning to order only brand names that I trust. Also you have to be very patient as I have often had to wait up to six weeks for delivery. Finally, there is a single shipping fee for an order, but they have sometimes cancelled the one item I really wanted in the order. Buyer Beware!

Tip for consumers: Be careful. Order only brand names. Everything else is very poor quality (maybe even seconds).

lelag1
12/21/14

I might as well put a 0 on this site. On Nov 28, I figured out about Zulily, and i got super excited about the deals they had in there categories. I took the bait, and ordered atleast a dozen items. It said it will arrive on Dec 22 (tomorrow as i write this complaint) Everything seems to be going fine. I checked yesterday night and it said it was PREPARING TO SHIP. I was really surprised about that, since I recently found this site called Site-Jabber (Which got me really worried that my items wont come in time for Christmas) Then this morning (as i write my complaint) i checked Zulily about when my orders came in. It got me furious that it soon said all of my dozen items were under CONFIRMED. This means that my orders were way back to the inventory. I questioned, How does it go back from 'Preparing to ship' in one night? I have a feeling that it never left the inventory.

Tip for consumers: Never use this site.

chenellg
12/20/14

Horrible, ordered a hat and scarf on 11/23/14 the scarf came on 12/20/14 but still have yet to receive the hat. Called customer service for them to tell me that the hat is still in the warehouse and there not sure why it hasn't been shipped yet. Will never order from them again!! If I could I would rate it zero stars.

Tip for consumers: Allow at least 2 months for your items to be delivered.

katiew17
12/20/14

Terrible. We ordered on November 20th of this year with guaranteed Christmas delivery. The item still hasn't made it from the supplier to Zuilily. We have not been offered anything to compensate for the guarantee not being met, our one year old nephew doesn't have a Christmas gift and he's located out of state so now we have to fix that, and they don't contact you to tell you any details. You have to contact them. We were told many times over the last month that it was "on its way" and encouraged not to cancel. "Just give us a few more days." Never order from this site.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them. We still don't know when/if our item will ever ship. A month later!

loup16
12/19/14

Every time I get sucked back in to placing a Zulily order I end up regretting it. EVERY TIME! Items take forever to ship. Frequently they are not how they were described on the site. Most clothing items are TINY and probably junior sizes. I order a few items 2 months ago and still hadn't received them. I called customer service and they said they were "experiencing shortages" of the items and i had the option of canceling. but no one contacted me. I had to call them to find out. So they basically sell items they don't even have inventory of. I once ordered a dress and they sent it to me in the wrong size but i couldn't get it in the correct size cause they don't do returns... even though it was their mess-up!! Zulily, Im done.

Tip for consumers: don't

melaniem13
12/19/14

I had previously ordered items from zulily and received them no problem. I then saw a pair of brand name boots on sale for about $100 off. I ordered them and when they arrived they were a knock off brand!! I was so angry I emailed them and they offered to return them at their cost and gave me a $10 credit. Whoop dee do. They didn't acknowledge the fact that the boots were a totally different brand just that they're sorry I received the "wrong style" I won't buy from them again.

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print!!!

shannonb31
12/19/14

DONT ORDER FROM HERE!!!! Ordered one dress on 11/18/14 and they are now saying won't have it in until tomorrow and then another week. Will not have this gift for Christmas! Websites says 10-14 days but the guy said their terms and conditions list more info which indicates longer time frames...very deceptive!! I didn't even receive delay emails; I had to keep calling. They will not overnight either. They gave lots of explanations about the vendors they work with in China and the reasons the prices are so cheap. In the end, it doesn't matter when you can't get the product.

jolanb
12/18/14

I ordered 4 tops and was quite happy with the results. One top came immediately, the other three came later but not as late as most people say in their review.

Tip for consumers: The sizes are not correct on the chart. I ordered my regular sizing and the tops fit perfect. If I were to order from the sizing chart, the items would have been too big.

maurisal
12/18/14

On Zulily you can find great deals on name brand items as well as good prices on names you have wanted to try but wasn't so sure about or were not available in your area. It is VERY important to read when the particular sale ends for the items you want, some sales can go for 2-3 weeks. It is only after the sale ends that your order is sent to the original supplier/manufacturer for order fulfillment and shipping. Note that some items are not returnable. The problems I have had with Zulily were from my own misunderstanding of procedures. I have been satisfied with all of the name brand items such as shoes, boots, clothes, baby items, household products. I was not impressed with some clothes I purchased during a "blowout" sale. I had never heard of the names, the quality wasn't all that great.
Overall, great website!

Tip for consumers: Stick with brands you know. Give yourself plenty of time to get the item. No rush orders!

lorig8
12/17/14

I placed a large order back in November for Christmas gifts for several kids in my family. Weeks went by with nothing being shipped out. After having to inquire via email, they finally shipped my items but there's a very good chance I won't receive my items in time to wrap and give out on Christmas Eve. A complete waste of money and time, as now I have to go buy last minute gifts to ensure I have something for the kids. So much for thinking I was on the ball by ordering early! I'm an avid online shopper and I've never experienced such a lag in service and lack of concern for the customer. Timeliness and good service mean nothing to this company. I will NEVER order from them again. If you're expecting to receive something within less than a month's time, do not waste your money (actually, I wouldn't trust them at all). They don't accept returns, so I'm out $200. Thanks for adding additional stress to an already stressful week, Zulily! Horrible.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from Zulily if you need your items in a timely manner.

belindac6
12/17/14

It seems that if it will take 3 weeks for an item to be shipped, you should tell me before I order it. Some of the items I ordered before Thanksgiving with an estimated shipping date of 12/13/2014 still have not been shipped. In addition, the site does not have a way to cancel an item (although they did so with a phone call). Sorry, in this age of ihstant gratification, youre business model isn't working any more.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to wait, and wait, and wait.

sharonb44
12/17/14

I Would give them a zero if it was possible. Ordered a vest never received it got a refund for the vest but they refused to give me a refunpd for the shiping as they said I got free shipping on another item I ordered. What dumb logic. Never ever do business with them!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not do business with tem

poppyn
12/17/14

NEVER AGAIN!!!! Please beware. If you order anything from Zulily, don't expect to receive it any time soon. CS says it takes 2-3 weeks to get the order ready and then another 7-10 days to get it shipped. I should have known better before I ordered a Christmas present which I'll obviously not receive until Mid January 2015.

suna4
12/17/14

I placed several orders with Zulily over the past year. I understand the lag in shipping and I am ok with it. However, twice they sent items which did not meet my size selection. Since the site is insistent on NOT taking returns, I emailed them about the wrong product and that I will not order anymore as they do not take returns. I was not satisfied with the reply I got. They were willing to take back the item I purchased (which was appreciated) but I am supposed to take care of shipping (when they are at fault, why do I need to do that? and I already paid to get this item shipped to me) and they will only issue a store credit. I am holding off on ordering from their site, although I really love many of their items as well as the price. Shopping on their site can get pretty addictive if you are patient enough to wait for your order to be shipped

Tip for consumers: Unless there is a serious defect in your order, they will not take returns. Be prepared in those cases to make a return on your own charges. Keep all the tags, bags,receipts to include with your return. Be prepared to accept store credit.

blakel7
12/16/14

On November 25th I ordered my little girl a strider bike for Christmas. It had been two weeks so I called to see where it was and when it will be here. They told me "it takes about 10-14 business days. Okayyyy so I should have it anyway. So Saturday (December 13th) I call to see what's going on and they tell me it says it's going to be shipped on Monday. Wth I was suppose to have it by then. So today (November 16th) I call again and they told me its been delayed and should be shipped this week. Now I'm furious because we are going out of town for Christmas leaving this Friday and my little girl isn't getting her bike that I ordered THREE weeks ago and still HAS NOT even been SHIPPED. So I canceled my order, went to Amazon and ordered the bike for cheaper and am getting it in two days. Why the heck didn't I do that in the first place. I would not recommend this sight to anyone. You can get the same stuff plus shipped faster and a lot better costumer service on Amazon

Tip for consumers: TERRIBLE!!! Worst shipping and customer service

33 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
Answer
jonv14
A: If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
Answer
darquisev
A: If their advertisement was erroneous, evidently, Zulily should reimburse you immediately. Email their Customer Service & they will reply for sure. I encountered 2 or 3 times similar "incidents" and I was always reimbursed. Just tell it as it is, and you should be fine...
D.V.
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

29 Photos for Zulily