US Government's NSF

service@zulily.com

801 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

jackiem6

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

maryp11

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

valeriep2

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

douglasb24
5/20/14

The shipping times are ridiculous. I ordered some things expecting it to be shipped in a few days but received an email saying it would be shipped on a future date 3 weeks later. They shipped a day later than that too.

barbaraw25
5/17/14

Item was disproportioned for its stated size. I would have never ordered an item I wasn't able to return but did not know the policy at time of ordering.

judyo3
5/16/14

I love Zulily. I have been shopping with them since they started. This is a flash sale site. The company does not have a warehouse full of merchandise. At the end of the sale, they place an order with the manufacturer. The items are then sent and repackaged by Zulily for shipping, in most cases. If you are a buyer who needs the item immediately shop elsewhere and pay more. Or you can shop their "Ready to Ship" dept. and get you item in a few days. When I first started buying from them I literally forgot I had ordered from them and was surprised to get a box of their goods a month later. I did not understand their business concept. I do now and shop ahead for holidays, birthdays, etc. I have made some mistakes and so have they with my orders but their Customer Service Dept rocks. Also do your research on the brands if you are not sure of sizes, warranties or even competing prices. Bot most important don't be in a hurry to get the merchandise and have patience.

kellin3
5/15/14

I didn't realize when I placed my order that Zulily does not have the items I ordered. I just checked my order status (places order 9 days ago) and it said that my items are on their way to Zulily and will be shipped to me on the 22nd. Had I know it would have taken a month to get 2 shirts I would have never ordered. I won't order again!

marym111
5/14/14

Last winter I ordered a size 1X outfit for my sister for the holidays. When it finally arrived, it was a size Smalll, and of course, non-returnable, so she gave it to her neighbor who wore a size 6 and fit perfectly. I was out $35 plus shipping. So, Zulilly gave me a $20 credit. I finally found a bracelet and reading sunglasses that I liked, each priced at $19.99, plus shipping. Ok, I still had the $20 credit. The glasses and bracelet never arrived at my address, and were returned to Zulilly smashed as if a UPS truck had run over them. OK...so I called and was told that I still had that $20 credit, never mind the other $19.99 I had put on my credit card for the glasses or bracelet(Damn if I know since I never saw either of them) plus a $40 credit in shipping. Oh, my god, to throw good money after bad...I live on a beach and tried to purchase some "Welcome to the Beach" type of stuff. I was keeping it below the money I was already owed for their previous screw ups. I had one item in my cart for purchase for $14.99 and was told I still owed money for shipping.

I will never use this web-site again. I want them to quit sending me e-mails. I don't give a damn about the money that they owe me. I just never want to see or hear from them again. If a business can't discern from a size 1x from a size small, can't deliver a "one size fits al"l bracelet and glasses, then I don't really think they should be in any kind of business at all.

DON'T SHOP HERE is my advice.

Mary S. Munro

mrsbeacher17@gmailo.com

lp20
5/13/14

If I could give this website 0 stars I would.

My order was placed 1.5 months ago and said that it shipped a couple weeks after purchase. After a month and a half of waiting, I contacted the company. They basically said it was out of their hands that the item wasn't shipping and credited my account $10.

I get an email this week saying my order has been cancelled DUE TO BEING UNAVAILABLE. Fantastic.

I will never order from this site again, EVER. There are plenty of other places that will ship your items on time, don't falsely advertise items they don't have, and will be more attentive to customer needs. STAY AWAY NO MATTER HOW CUTE THE DRESS LOOKS, ITS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.

danneryso
5/12/14

My experience was terrible, it was my first and last order. I order a sandal for my baby size 6, I probably have to wait until she turn four, I also order three tops for me, two of them came after 30 days, the other one they cancel it after almost two moths, I also order two summer dresses, for me too, they had the worse finish ever, I couldn't believe how chip they was, and I have a funny history about them: when they finally came I call my mom via skipe to show her my new dress, my son told me oh that is a nice dress and he give me a hug, a simple common hug, and the top part came off the dress, my mom sow that, and she almost cry, oh no your new dress, and it just came. I start sewing the top, but it didn't worthy. The second dress the first time that I washed, the sleeves was unsewing. I don't even know what happen with the money that they have to return to me because of the top that they cancel. The worse part is the tons of e mail that they send every they. I will never visit they site never again. Learn from me and don't spend your money with them, they are big liers.

juliet58
5/10/14

I won't order from Zulily again. I ordered a very cute lamp that I absolutely love, but when it arrived it was broken. I wrote an email explaining what happened and I have not heard a thing back from them. I'll spend my hard earned dollars elsewhere from now on.

marciem3
5/9/14

I have literally placed dozens of orders on Zulily. The main problem is that you don't always know what you're getting until it arrives at your house. If you don't like the color or the way it fits, there's not much you can do. If an item arrives damaged or not as described, Zulily customer service will promptly refund your money.

Yes-it takes a long time for them to ship the items, but they are up front about that on the website. You place the order with Zulily, they collect the orders and place one large order with the company they negotiated the discount with. The company ships to Zulily; they ship to you. That's the trade off: cheap clothes, slow shipping.

I've scored a $400 designer dress for $60 that fits beautifully and looks fantastic. I've also spent hundreds on an order for a summer wardrobe, all of which were flimsy and unflattering. The key, I've discovered, is to order a reputable brand, not a "no name" company. I don't always follow this advice. Occasionally I see an adorable top I have to have from a company I can't find any information on. Sometimes I end up regretting it, but not always. Zulily is a mixed bag. Just order with caution.

alisons11
5/9/14

I love zulily. I get good deals and what I've gotten has been of high quality. Yes, they do take FOREVER to ship but it's worth it. There are no returns but that just means you have to be careful of what you get. I've had very good luck so far in buying the right sizes. As long as you are a smart shopper, zulily is a great place to be. Also, you get free shipping for the rest of the day after your first order. I recommend buying only the item that has the cheapest shipping and then ordering your other things for free shipping.

dawnl11
5/8/14

I will never go to this site ever again. I can't even look at their site unless I give them my e-mail address. I don't even know if I want e-mails from them yet. I have never seen their site. This is so not cool. I don't just give out my address to every company out there. So The are done in my world. I bet they loose a lot of potential customers this way. Oh well there loss. If they had not asked me for my address I would not have looked up reviews on them before I shopped with them. From the looks of the reviews I am very glad I will not order from them.

beccas3
5/8/14

I've ordered 5 pair of sandals, 2 out of the 5 were good quality. Sizes were off. I'm very disappointed overall with the quality of the shoes they sell.

queeniek
5/7/14

Being a customer with Zulily for 8 months and I totally believe depends on your luck for the purchases. For sure, their delivery time is outrageous slow consider I am in Canada but that's ok, if you are not in a rush to give someone for a gift.

Anyway, I have some purchases pretty good, probably 40% and 60% are not as described or like the picture, the worse is you cannot return or refund. One even received the thing that was crooked and I believe this is the site for some dishonest supplier to flock their "no one will buy it if they see it" on this site, to take advantage of the no refund, no return, no exchange.

So good luck ladies! But one thing I already make up my miind is no longer touch this site again.

sohailr
5/6/14

My wife ordered few thing from this site, and the order was delivered to some other address, and shipment is over a month late. Today she called them to cancel the order that has not yet received and they refused to cancel it, my wife told them that it is too late she does not need it anymore, but they completely ignored it.
Beware of their service.

pamt6
5/6/14

I wish I had read reviews before buying through this site. I was careful to purchase items that did not say "unreturnable". When I tried to return, no such luck. I purchase almost daily online, but this site is off my watch list. Never again. Buyer beware.

bethanys3
5/2/14

I don't understand why people are having such a hard time with zulily. They say on their website that it takes forever to ship. Anyway by the time you get it, it's like Christmas! I just got almost all my order today, one item out of the maybe 8 things I ordered fit really weird, but other than that everything is great! If you READ the product details BEFORE you put it in your cart, you will see what the item is made of.... Why is this so hard for some? I just can't believe I bought jeans on the internet and they FIT! Thrilled.

patriciag17
4/30/14

I was buying the Frozen stuff for my granddaughters and while I was doing it they took out some of my items from the cart .I am very disappointed .Don't trust to Zulily says (they say that they keep the items in the cart while you are shopping and it's not true.)

karenm76
4/30/14

Shame on me for not doing my research - one day curiosity got the best of me and I clicked on zulily.com. Had I realized that items could arrive faster via camel, I never would have ordered. What a joke.

sarahk32
4/29/14

This is a great website, as long as you are patient enough to do a little research.

A little tip that may benefit your shopping experience: Do your browsing, put all the items you like most in your shopping cart (no matter how many you plan on purchasing), and then search the internet for the items you're interested in to ensure quality, as well as how good of a deal you're really getting.

Yes its true, not everything you see on Zulily is as incredible as it seems but THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT DEALS!! You just need to be a conscious shopper and actually educate yourself a little on what you're buying, which in reality is something that we all should be doing all the time anyway.. win/win.

jv16
4/29/14

4/28/14 - UPDATE: Zulily Customer Service is excellent. One of the many items I ordered was used. The shoes had been worn before they were sold to me. I emailed Zulily asking for, but not expecting, a refund. Was I surprised when not only did they immediately refund the shoes AND the shipping, but they also told me to just keep the shoes and put $10 into my Zulily account! I am raising their rating from one star to four because of this. If you understand the lead times and that the items, unless damaged, are not returnable, shopping at Zulily isn't bad. While I still think they should revise their program to have their merchants drop ship and be able to do exchanges, I was more than satisfied with the service I received when there was a problem.
******************************************************************************************
The wait time is RIDICULOUS. I own a website and drop ship every day. Unlike Zulily, instead of wasting time and money shipping the items to me first, and then to my customer, I have the manufacturers ship directly to my customer. This saves money and WEEKS of time. ADDITIONALLY - selling clothing without any sort of return/exchange policy is ridiculous. I've purchased 10 things in the last 2 months. Of the four that actually arrived, two of the items were nowhere near the size stated on the zulily website. I'm off to ebay to try to recover some of the $ i spent. While it's addicting to shop with zulily and find such great deals, the hit or miss is mostly miss and i will not be shopping with zulily again.

karenb73
4/28/14

Just discovered this site the last couple of months; I was very impressed by the way the clothes looked online, but after receiving the first two items (a short dress and maxidress), I am very disappointed. the short dress would blow off in a strong wind and the long dress is just very cheap material. I still have orders to receive, just wish I had waited for that first order to arrive before I purchased additional items. I will NOT be ordering anything else and will probably end up donating these items. Not to mention the shipping time is ridiculous.

jamieo6
4/27/14

All clothes are very cheaply made. All 6 pairs of shoes I ordered were at least 2 sizes yoo big. I will never order from zulily again! Wish I hadn't put a dime in their pocket!

laurat21
4/25/14

I ordered a handful of cute things for my son and a friends daughter. I am glad that I didn't need these things by a set time! It has been over a month and they are still not here! I get that I got free shipping, thank God, but this is ridiculous! I keep checking the site to see when they are supposed to arrive and the date is constantly changing! I will NEVER order from them again.....I'll be sticking with Amazon Prime!

amyh39
4/24/14

I am done with Zulily. I have placed so many orders with them, some have gone well but several have not and I will not give them another dollar. They messed up an order at Christmas time and I was stuck trying to figure something else out and they've done it again with Mother's Day. They think it's okay to cancel items after the order was placed weeks prior and then just put a $10 credit on your Zulily account so you can turn around and spend even more money with them! That is not good service and it is a joke. This company cannot be relied on with things like gifts because the order will most likely get messed up or show up too late.

deanas1
4/23/14

I really love Zulily. I've been ordering from them for some time now. My one tip is do your research with the stuff you plan to buy. They have good quality and bad quality merchandise. They have brands we know and love and brands that are not really brands. If i like something I research the true price on amazon or ebay. I read reviews on the product. I've been happy with all my orders. I did get the wrong brand for a pair of leggings once. I called customer service and they gave me a full refund and $10 store credit and told me to keep the leggings. I didn't have to ask for any of this. Very helpful.

laureenc
4/20/14

when ordering from this site be very careful The picture makes the clothing look so nice only to receive the package and say Oh no not again the material is cheap half of the time my granddaughter only gets to wear the stuff once before it falls apart .I am afaid to wash the stuff in the washing machine so most of the time I wash the stuff by hand so that it doesn't fall apart .They say the orders will take 6-10 days to get here when I have waited up to 2 months for orders .at the present time I am waiting on an order that they say they delivered to me on march 28 and I never received I have been calling ,sending emails no response I am mot saying that I have not ever been satisfied with some of there stuff because I have they do have certain vendors that sell very high quality clothing including mia bella couture,speecless and a few others but they should really look into the mercants that they except on there site before letting them use there name because the quality of there stuff is going to bring them down some of the stuff looks like it was sewn by someone with there eyes blindfolded and forget about trying to return something its a nightmare sending email and you have to send picture and phone calls customers just beware when ordering and just order one thing at a time from a certain brand name just to see the quality of the product there is a reason they have a no return policy !

kc49
4/19/14

I too have spent thousands of dollars over several years. Shame on me. Only buy from this site if the merchandise is from a trusted brand (Sperry, Tea, Tom's, Stride Rite, etc.). Otherwise you have no idea what quality or size you will be getting and again...no returns. I expected to wait several weeks for merchandise; however, in some cases it has taken well over 6 weeks. The sizing of the clothing is considerably smaller than stated in the sizing chart or the clothing is poorly made. It is true that you may get some "good" bargains on this site, but the bad buys far outweigh the good and you have no recourse if an item is ill-fitting, of poor quality, or even the wrong item. I now only shop on the internet if the store has a local affiliate and/or a generous return policy.

elainem16
4/18/14

I wish I had come here and read reviews before ordering from this company. Looking at the pics on the site, I fell in LOVE with so many of the dresses for my granddaughters, but decided to start with only two. I am SO thankful for that. It took five weeks to receive the dresses and although well made, they must be made for very short, chunky girls instead of the size I ordered. My girls are average size and height, the pic on site showed both dresses hitting just above the knee and fitting a little loosely. The dresses I received hit both girls a hand length below the rear end and both girls could almost fit in one dress. They're HUGE! I'll never order from this site again and I will make sure the people I referred here is aware of the situation. The only thing I can do is buy leggings or shorts to wear under the dresses and have someone take them up so they can wear them.

alyssam8
4/18/14

The orders do not ship out on the expected date. Not happy at all. Poor customer service. Had 2 orders and one from each order will make it. Spent over 100 dollars. Will never ever order from them again.

xiomarysr
4/18/14

I placed an order on Apr. 1st for 2 Easter dresses for my daughters. I received an email on Apr. 17th stating the order had just shipped out and would arrive on Apr. 22nd - well Easter is on Apr. 20th and now I'm left with having to go buy last minute, left over Easter dresses and pay AGAIN (until the day I receive my refund). The policy stated that it takes about 16-18 days to receive the items. I was so upset... we planned to take family photos and all bought matching colors for Easter. The lady from customer services did apologize but sounded as happy as can be and then even wished me a happy Easter --- How sarcastic is that??!!!! I will NEVER buy anything else from Zulily again and I recommend everyone to STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

beatricem5
4/17/14

I have ordered hundreds of dollars of merchandise from this site and am about to give up. First of all, there is the delay factor. By the time the order arrives, you forget what it is you ordered. Items are flagged as "shipped" when in reality it means "info sent to the shipper to expect a shipment." Weeks go by before you have the items, which, in many cases, are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smaller than advertised. I am normally a size 4-6, and end up ordering xls, just to get them to fit. No returns. In some cases, the workmanship is hideous, truly seeming to come from a third world country. In their defense, zulily employes competent and courteous staff members who try and resolve issues but it seems that some times, one can't make chicken salad out of chicken poop.

katiej13
4/16/14

After spending a few thousand dollars on this site over the past few years, I'm done. The service has become worse over time; shipping times longer; communication poor; orders canceled when they don't have the correct amount of product to fulfill their orders (this REALLY sucks when you're trying to buy similar/complimentary items for each of your kids and then one of them gets left out); the colors on the bedding and rug I ordered are WAY off what was shown online (I realize that colors on computer can look different, but the color shown online is the same color as shown on the merchandise's tag, but NOT the same color as the bedding and rug.) I ordered a bat-wing shirt that was so poorly made that I cannot even wear it. If I were to wear it and raise my elbow at all, you'd be able to see in the sleeve hold all the way to my chest.

I understand having a "no return" policy when a customer changes their mind, but when an item is just plain garbage, they need to do SOMETHING to honor the customer.

I've held on for many years, but after waiting over a month for my last few orders to even ship, I'm done.

deanav
4/15/14

It's no joke about having to wait a month for delivery. I ordered items for my grandson's Easter basket and they won't arrive until well after the holiday. If you send an e-mail to their customer service don't expect a response.

lillyrosej
4/15/14

Mixed. Ordered a nice purse but when I got it the zippers were broke & wouldn't work. I've ordered some plus-size (2x) dresses and tops and some fit and some are definitely not plus size. Cheaper clothing, but for a dress under $20.00 what do you expect. It does take forever and a day to get anything.

madelines4
4/15/14

I ordered some reading glasses (first order) and wanted to return immediately because of poor quality and THEY WILL EITHER NOT ALLOW RETURNS OR ONLY GIVE STORE CREDIT!!!! BAD SERVICE, IN MY OPINION.

mckennar
4/11/14

I feel like Zulily is a prime example of the complainers being the ones to take the time to write a review but my experience was wonderful. The dress I ordered came within a week, I expected much longer due to the reviews that I read but it arrived more faster than orders made with major retailers. They allowed me to track it every step of the way. The merchandise was fantastic and the dress I bought is already a favorite. For a one-size fits all dress I was afraid it might be flimsy but it's not at all.

sandyc23
4/8/14

One month estimated delivery with no option to upgrade to faster delivery. Zulily has to receive order from vendor, then they turn around and ship regular mail to you. Again, you cannot upgrade shipping.

sandrac21
4/8/14

Do not order from this site. Placed an order for two toddler-sized spring jackets on March 16th. Estimated shipping date, given for both items, was April 1st. One of the items was supposedly being set for shipping, early last week, and that is still the status. Wouldn't it be nice, once the estimated shipping date has come and gone, if they could update customer with a new estimated shipping date?The other item is "still in transit". No updated shipping date.....nothing. At this rate, given that items usually take two weeks to arrive after they are shipped, it will be middle to late May before they arrive. Never, never again!!!!!!

dzlj
4/8/14

Takes one month for delivery and my order arrived incomplete. Customer service repeatedly apologizes but do not have the ability to do anything but try to call the actual vendor on your behalf. In my case, vendor appears to be unreachable as I am still waiting to hear back several weeks later. It's not an effective system and not worth it. Now I've called three times and spoken with three different customer service representatives. I wanted to speak with a manager but none were working at the time I called (approximately 9:30AM EST). I thought I was getting a bargain by shopping at this site, but now I just wish I had gone to the vendor directly and will do so in the future.

julieb49
4/7/14

So i ordered for the first time from zulily and I called almost everyday to find out about my order for about a month and they always said that the 4 th of april I would be finally recieving my order checked the mail to nothing so I called only to find out my order was cancled after I had checked my bank account which said payment was processed for that order I will never ever in my life order from them again not only do thry make you pay for shipping and still take more then s month to send orders but cancel yhem I am in online shopper and was so unhappy

brendac17
4/6/14

Every pair of shoes I have purchased from zulily for our girls have either not fit correctly or have started to fall apart after a couple of weeks. That doesn't happen with shoes we purchase even from Walmart. Very poor quality. Some of their name brand stuff is nice and at a good price like Laura Dare but I think all of their stuff is seconds or defects and some of it costs more than other places. Be sure to do a price check before purchasing on anything you buy from them. I saw a Small World Toys Haute Couture Fashion Studio they had for $34.95 with their 7.95 shipping of course while Amazon has it for $24.95 with free prime shipping. So they might have a bargain or two, but it can take months to receive your item. You have to be careful because some of their stuff is over priced and some of it is just plain junk. It usually states that they do not accept returns and of course they do not refund shipping. I have bought my last item from them. Not cost effective.

debis3
4/5/14

I have had 3 orders from them and this is all to do with toddler clothes. So far, everything has been extremely good quality, true to size, and amazing prices. I did have a problem with my 3rd order on a pair of shoes for my grandson. After waiting 4 weeks, they cancelled the order. I wrote them explaining how wrong it was, they should know inventory prior to selling items. Plus it happened they were for his Easter outfit. When I came home today, they were delivered to my house and waiting on my doorstep. I am so happy, and thus far highly recommend them. You must expect a long wait for delivery, it's how their system works, other than that I am a very happy customer!

debbim
4/3/14

First order, a Seahawk handkerchief for my lab, ordered a large, it fit my sons Beagle, barely. Waited four weeks for order to arrive, then didn't fit. Second go around, ordered a shirt, woman's XL. Waited so long for this order to be delivered, they gave me a shipping credit. Seven weeks after ordering this shirt, it arrived, and what was suppose to be an XL, was maybe a petite for a teenager, and the material was so thin you could see through it, not at all what it looked like on their site (looked like a nice thicker cotton)! I am afraid to wash it, there may be nothing left! Will NEVER order from this company again. Happened once, shame on me, happened twice, NEVER AGAIN! Their site looks nice, but that is about all. Don't do it!

mp40
4/3/14

I was a long standing customer of Zulily. I put up with the wait, the missed items, the splitting of orders, canceling items after purchase. But now, that's it! I'm done. What did it: they do not back up their designer products. I purchased rainboots, designer ones, that leaked after wearing in a big rain. I take extremely good care of my shoes, so I thought no worries I'll send an email to customer service. Oh wait. It's Zulily! There is no way they will back this up and issue me a credit, a partial credit, a refund, or even offer to contact the vendor for a replacement. Yes, Zulily pulled through again, Mr. reliable crappy customer service. Nada.

kv20
4/2/14

My very first purchase was my last, unfortunately. I found this one jacket that was amazing looking on the site! I purchased every color they offered because it was that AMAZING! I also got a few other things. I always refer to sizing charts first, so I knew the size to choose, which was the size I always wear anyhow. Not confusing. After almost a month I finally get my entire order and not one of the jackets even comes close to fitting! I measured them vs what the size chart said and it was about 3-4" off everywhere! I emailed them and they said they'd "allow" a return. So grateful i was that they "allowed" a return of their misrepresented items! So gracious! I spent almost $20 to return PARCEL POST mind you! And then about two weeks later get confirmation they have processed my return in....Get This! The form of a store credit!!!!!!! I was like WTF?! Why the hell would i want to purchase AGAIN from a website that shows inaccurate sizing????????? Still waiting for them to refund me for real.

becauses
4/1/14

Great place for deals. Plan 3 weeks for delivery. I've ordered stride rite shoes, toms, carters shoes, beach gear, clothing, etc. Avoid unfamiliar prices; check pricing with amazon.

marianneb3
4/1/14

I think Zulily is great. For a person like myself who doesn't have a lot of time to go out and actually shop, it's nice to pop on the computer at lunch, maybe see a few things I like, place my order and be done with it. The customer service has always been great. Yeah, it takes awhile for the stuff to come in but the people who gripe about that obviously can't read because the process is stated very clearly throughout the site. Also, I think they get choice style picks. The buyers have an awesome eye. I will continue to use Zulily but if I want something right away, I'll take myself to a department store.

kathleenm24
3/31/14

I've placed a couple of orders and I understood that shipping would be delayed, I could live with that. I received the last thing I ordered in a week, all good. I just received the first thing I ordered a Nino Bossi (beware) 'Leather' purse (they call it a tote - no way!). This thing smells (not like leather, more like a tire shop) and has an odd feel, it is not leather and the quality could only be called a 'second. This purchase / rip off / lesson, cost me $89.99 (including shipping $97.94). Proceed on this site with caution.

deborahf6
3/31/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! I ordered a skirt from this website and received and email confirming my order, with a picture of said skirt, along with this email I received a tracking number. I tracked my order and it said it had shipped and in the mail, so for so good... That soon changed. I got my package and opened it up, only to find... A CHILD'S BACKPACK! Not the skirt I ordered. I am calling on monday to see if they will clear up this mess. I will never order from Zulily.com again and I will spread the news that they are a poor company to do business with. I had planned to order my son's summer wardrobe from this site. I am glad I didn't order those. Don't waste your time or money!

Since writing this review and contacting the site, I have received an email stating that I received a store credit of 10 dollars , i could keep the item given to me by mistake and they were sending me a new skirt... lets see if it shows up.

stacys24
3/30/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM ZULILY!

Like many of the posters here, I've had a bad experience with Zulily and would never recommend this site to anyone. Quite frankly, I think it is a scam! It's true, the site takes a ridiculous amount of time to ship your items (it states this on the site) but I knew this going in- that wasn't the problem. The problem is the quality of the clothing- it's GARBAGE! I ordered 4 items from them, 3 dresses and a shirt-the quality is horrible. Bad stitching, cheap materials...real crap. The clothes are so bad, I would not dare be seen in public wearing them- again, this is an issue of quality. These clothes look like they were produced by a high school sewing class. Now I know why all sales are final! 2 of the dresses, I will wear as PJ's- the third will be thrown out.

Bottom line: Don't waste your time or money. All sales are final.

Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber