US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 197 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 743 reviews)

angelac28

They will only give store credit minus 'delivery' fees. (in 63 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rachelb34
10/29/14

Let me just start by saying I was VERY hesitant to order from Zulily. I found these gorgeous boots for $29.99 that just seemed too good to be true so I looked up these reviews. After reading bad reviews about slow shipping, wrong items being sent, and no returns I got scared and didn't order for a while. Then I just couldn't resist, I had to have them.Though I did call and confirm the size and shipping date right after I ordered.

The description of the boots clearly said they would not ship out for another month, I was okay with that because at least I had a set date. They actually ended up coming in only three weeks. To my surprise both pairs actually fit perfectly and the quality was great. After reading these reviews I don't know if I just got lucky but I'm really happy with the order and absolutely LOVE the boots.

One negative I can say is that after I ordered the boots the price went down $5. I didn't bother to complain though because I was just relieved to get them after all the worrying I did about what could go wrong with the order.

heatherk15
10/28/14

I have been ordering from Zulily for years, and was delighted at first, but over the last several months have been completely disappointed. The insane length of shipping, I have always just taken in stride because they state it will take 10-14 business days to ship. Bummer, but, ok, fine, at least I'm aware.

The biggest issues I have are the QUALITY and FIT of items I've received. And the fact that much of what is listed, can be found with a quick search on Amazon (for the same or less money), which believes in it's products enough to allow reviews on the site.

The last dress I purchased from Zulily claimed the retail price was $120, while their price was $39. Once received, I can gaurantee that this garment was NEVER $120 anywhere, and by the way, it fit my size 8 mannequin perfectly (it's a knit, so should have stretch, but I ordered a size 2x/16... Soooo...... Not helpful). The quality is just bottom of the barrel. It's so disappointing.

After this last order, I will be cancelling my account and never ordering from them again.

Tip for consumers: Just avoid. Shop somewhere else!

michaelej
10/28/14

Yes, the prices are great--if they have exactly what you want, but they may not. Their inventory is sketchy, particularly in size and color. Returns are usually impossible, and even if they agree to accept a return, they do not reimburse you, they give you store credit. I recently paid $20.00 just to look at some shoes that were too small, and now I have to find something else there I want--which may not be easy. If you are a shopaholic, you will probably love them. If you're not--Watch your step!

susannap
10/28/14

Pony Express would be faster than the shipping with this company! I ordered Oct. 10th and am still waiting for two out of three items. The one item I did receive was not even closely the size it stated on the tag attached to the article. Finding any information on how to return an item is virtually nonexistent on their site. I will try for the third time to get a hold of someone in customer service. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. I wish I had checked in to the company more before I ordered anything.

barbaras43
10/27/14

One good experience followed by three nightmare experiences. Items not received, customer service was rude, then they shipped to the wrong address. Cheap quality, off sizes. Things sure look nice on their website but beware, what you receive is not as it appears. Returned items still not credited to my account after 60 days.

Tip for consumers: Shop anywhere else.

laurenm25
10/27/14

I went in lured by the TOMs sale. I didn't even think to look at reviews for the company and I could handle the the long shipping time if I actually got the product at the end of it. I placed the order Sept. 9, set to ship early Oct sometime. Several weeks after the set shipping date, I inquired abouot the status of the shipment. A very polite response later, I was told it would be shipping "soon." Turns out soon means never. They did send me a special sale though, my order had not yet been canceled so I was more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Still waiting to see if that one gets cancelled.
Bottom line: They can keep their $10 store credit because I will never shop there again. Their customer service is friendly, but unhelpful.

angelac28
10/26/14

Worst online experience I have ever had. I didn't read reviews before buying. My mistake. I have never had service like this before. It takes weeks to get the product, but they charge your account immediately. All of the items were undersized and much lower quality than the photos revealed. Won't exchange product and charge silly fees for delivery. Their website leaves no place for returns. You have to contact customer support to 'discuss' returns. They will only give store credit minus 'delivery' fees. Ridiculous!

Just got this from Zulily:

'When your package reaches our fulfillment center, we'll apply a store credit to your account, which will reflect the price you paid for the item(s) minus any discounts used for the original purchase. Your zulily store credit can be applied during the checkout process.'

I have to pay for the shipping to return the product, on top of everything else! Why would I want a store credit when I have no intension of every ordering from this sham of a company ever again?

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!!

tinaw28
10/26/14

I placed my first, and last order, with this company 2 months ago. I ordered 2 shirts and 1 arrived 6 weeks later after I called to complain. I am still waiting on the 2nd. Don't be fooled by the seemingly low prices!! The shipping charges are high, the wait is extremely long AND you are charged immediately, not when your order ships. I think they just hope it takes so long that you will forget about it.

grinag
10/25/14

Although they claim your item will ship in 2-3 weeks I waited 1 1/2 months for my order. I will never order from this company again and certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone! The only good thing about my experience was the value.

Tip for consumers: Can't provide a tip because I would never recommend this site!

mannys3
10/24/14

This company has good prices , but not worth it. I ordered boots they put the wrong address, and i had to jump through hoops to get my package from UPS. Unfortunately i had already placed another order before I realized they had my address wrong (their fault) Zuily could not correct it .Order went out to wrong address. AGAIN! This time they sent through Fed X to Post office. Called Fed X , they could not change address, Called Zuily, again they could do nothing, Called post office and they said they had already sent package back. Weeks!!! So mad and still no package. Everything done through 3rd party so Horrible service!

Tip for consumers: Don't Use , nice products but WAYYYYYY to many problems with shipping,

dz17
10/24/14

Slowest shipping time ever. Sooooooo slowwwwwww.......... month and month of waiting for an item :(((((

kaseyj
10/24/14

I was a 1st time buyer with Zulily and let me tell you it will be the last order they receive from me! I never received my complete order and made numerous calls trying to get my order resolved. I spent just over an hour (mostly on hold) on my final call with customer service trying to get a refund for the items I didn't receive. The outcome was that they have no idea where the items are and would not give me a refund. This is the POOREST customer service I have ever had with a company. I will be contacting my credit card company and the better business bureau.

Tip for consumers: Do not place an order with them

sandyp13
10/23/14

Don't order from this BS company! You place your order and a month later they notify you that one of your 10 items in cancelled.....the one thing you really needed! They suck....and rip you off.

Tip for consumers: Do not place any order!

malgorzatam
10/23/14

Unfortunately I ordered from Zulily.com before reading the reviews :-( I ordered 5 items. First one came after 25 days, however they say shipping is within 12-16 days! Some days later I wrote to them that the service is terrible, waiting time absolutely too long, so asked them to cancell my order but they didn't. In the meantime they informed me about shipping of 1 item. Few days later they informed that 2 items are not available, and this info came 32 days after my order, when I should already have those items! Now is day 37 and I still not have last item nor the info about shipping so asked them to cancel rest of the order. Await their answer!
I will NEVER buy from them again. NEVER EVER!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Terrible service! You can wait for items forever!!

theresam15
10/22/14

Do not order from these guys - worse shipping experience, 3 orders, well past the 30 day mark and no sign of the orders. since these items are seasonal (halloween) - and I ordered in mid-sept. one would assume that they understand the urgency behind WHY to ship in a timely fashion. They will offer you a (semi-useless) $10 credit when you complain...blah -
i'm done with them

chrisb141
10/21/14

I have ordered a LOT of merchandise from Zulily and was determined to give them a good chance because I really like the things I received. However, I am done. I have placed well over 100 orders with them and the vast majority - like 80% - had something wrong. It was either an item incorrect, missing, broken or they miscounted or something and didn't have enough merchandise after I had placed the order. At first they tried to make up for it with the $10 standard store credit. But when orders were just late, I had to check on it after a week and got the bucket response of 3-5 days more days. Recently, the response is that they just don't know when and that was after the 3-5 days had passed from the first bucket response. And they now either gave no credit for the inconvenience or $5 which doesn't even cover the shipping since they didn't meat their delivery date. Very frustrated because basically you can only order if you don't really want to count in the item and you don't need any timeframe on when you'll receive it. Who has money to waste in things they don't really care when or if they get it? Not me.

davidg122
10/21/14

Odered Halloween costumes from them on September 30th, after I ordered, I was given a ship date of Oct 16th. Would not have ordered from them in the first place if they made it clear before ordering that they take so long to ship - but, I figured, even with that ship date should still get here on time. It is now Oct 21st and the items have still not shipped. Have Halloween party on 24th, so emailed customer service - and have not received a reply. One would think that if a site like this were going to sell SEASONAL items, that they would understand the need to get those items to customers in a timely manner. At this rate, not only will we not have the costumes in time for the Oct 24th Halloween party, but we won't even have them in time for Halloween.

joanneb23
10/20/14

I agree with Mary B. I am also a Zulily shopaholic. I have always loved everything I have
ordered. I understand the concept of waiting to get the item. I love the shipping cost and
especially the free shipping weekend deal. They even go so far as to give you money
(I think 10 dollars) if you are not able to receive your item from some fault on their end.
I have only ordered 2 children's dresses, and do not know about the sizing problems everyone has mentioned, but I am sure they are not making up things. I really love
finding such unusual things on this sight and even if I don't order I just like looking at
what's out there and what others are buying, I have also talked with customer service at
this sight and found them to be very nice. --JoAnne B.

Tip for consumers: Just keep in mind that when you order you have to wait. I am sure that is
what keeps the postage price down. Also keep in mind that I don't think
any items are returnable. Again that may be what keeps the prices down
and the postage price down?

kimf28
10/18/14

I have copied and pasted the latest response from a customer service employee of Zulily. The items he mentioned as being updated on October 15th, is not true. My last update via their company hyperlink was a "preparing for shipment on October 6th." Today's update stated that the items are in transit to Zulily, not to my home. These items were ordered and paid for on September 9th (39 days ago), with no delivery date in sight. The response below is a condescending and ignorant one. Instant gratification? No. I just simply want a refund of my hard earned money on items that are already three weeks past due on their two to three week delivery estimates. Perhaps Kain (really?) lives in a magical world. Most of us live in the real world.

Sign me - Eternally regretting doing business with Zulily.
Kain G. (zulily)
Oct 18 15:12

Hello Kim,

I do apologize for your items being delayed. I am a person of instant gratification myself. When I order something, I would like it sooner than later. I believe this is simply human nature - so I can empathize with you there. This delay has more than doubled the expected time to receive your items and for that I am eternally sorry.

The last update on your items was actually October 15, 2014. They indicated they are in the last stages of processing and are preparing to ship out very, very soon. I appreciate your patience in this matter. I do not fault you one bit for being a little upset with our company. Since you have been such a super sport about it, I am issuing you $10 store credit for this unfortunate and unforeseen delay. I do hope that you continue to shop with us as we value every member of our magical zulily family.

You can call us at 877-779-5615 Monday-Friday from 5am - 9pm PT, Saturday & Sunday from 5am-7pm pt, or email service@zulily.com anytime. Thank you again for shopping with zulily.

Have a magical day,

Tip for consumers: Stay away. No. Seriously!

geetis
10/18/14

Absolutely crap stuff, cheap material and very poor service! Not wearable at all. Will never use this site again ever.

maryb132
10/17/14

I am a Zulily shop-a-holic! I have spent well over thousands of dollars with them, and continue because I receive great products at great prices. Of course with anything too good, there's usually a catch. The catch is, you never know when you will actually receive your product. I am used to the "buy now and wait a month" concept with them. Here are a few suggestions for new users that are not grasping it.

* If you are buying for an ANYTHING that has a deadline, purchase 30 days in advance!

* When Zulily states there is No Return Policy, there really is no return policy. It's not a joke. However, if you notify them of anything that does not fit, is torn, broken, etc- they will ask you not to return it, but will credit your account partial or full payment.

* The unique part about Zulily is that they partner with a lot of wholesalers. I have done research where I really like a particular brand-designer and I want more. I end up coming across their personal site online, and find out they only sell to businesses willing to buy in bulk. Zulily gives me and others the opportunity to purchase products from these wholesalers, whom we may never could otherwise unless we found the boutiques they sell to- or are an approved vendor.

dawnb19
10/17/14

I bought two dresses. I was given a shipment date of October 4. I just received the first dress today. The 2nd one was supposedly being shipped on 10/12/14 after much delay. Come to find out according to tracking...shipping info was sent on 10/12/14 but was actually not shipped out until 10/15/14. Then to top things off the first dress came in that was supposed to be 2XL. Yeah maybe in China? The thing looks like a Medium at best and was supposed to be white/black but more a cream/black. They gave me a $10 credit to use on a future purchase due to the delay. Yeah right! 4 1/2-5 weeks to get an item is ridiculous. I won't be purchasing from them again! Guess I will be putting the dresses on Ebay to try to recoup some of my money back from the obvious misleading measurements they gave for this dress and probably the other one!

Tip for consumers: Save your money and time! Don't order from this cruddy site!

leec32
10/17/14

I wouldn't order again from them. I ordered the wrong length on a pair of curtains and wanted to return them. I emailed service@zullily, feedback@zullily and both emails were undeliverable. I called customer service and the number was not in service. I emailed one of the corporate addresses and never heard back from them.

alisonm23
10/16/14

Ordered 3 pairs of sweater leggings. ALL THREE PAIRS HAD TEARS IN THE CROTCH! No returns/refunds with this company. I'm stuck with three pairs of worthless leggings and paid a total of $48 with shipping. STAY AWAY! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!

kayl194
10/16/14

I have been shopping with Zulily for over a year, and for the most part, have had very good experiences with it. I mainly use the site to buy lingerie, as I am very busty, but very slim, and the same brands that I am able to buy from Zulily for under $30 sometimes cost $70 on sites like Figleaves and Bare Necessities. Zulily has been a life saver for me in this regard.

Some advice for a better experience:
1. Check the size charts. Zulily's products come from a range of companies, so do not expect to choose a blanket size and have it fit. Some products are in UK and EU sizing, and will not fit the same way US clothing does.
2. Buy name brand. Zulily runs a lot of events from major retailers, and for the most part, the quality is reliable. If you haven't heard of the brand, reconsider purchasing the item.
3. Do your research! If you're not sure about a product, look for reviews of it elsewhere online. I know this seems like extra work, but it has saved me from a few low-quality purchases. If you can't find a review, skip it if you don't feel like taking a chance.
4. Caps lock time, people: SHIPPING IS NOT INSTANT. Events last at least a few days, and products aren't shipped until after they're done. There is also processing time to consider. So don't freak out if you order something and it doesn't turn up in the standard shipping time. It won't. If you need something straight away, buy from another website and cut your losses. This will save you a lot of undue stress.
5. If you change your mind about a product, email them ASAP. I have done this a few times, and the order was cancelled and refunded pretty quickly.

Like any place where you're buying items from multiple companies, you will get some products that you'll love, and some that won't work out. Do your research, and shop intelligently. As far as value for money and selection goes, Zulily really is a comprehensive site. Good luck!

suzannem23
10/16/14

I shop at zulilys all the time and never had a bad experience....they tell you it takes along time to ship..so what if it does!!! They have a size chart for every item..LOOK AT IT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.. I have gotten a couple things that weren't right and I called customer service and they made it right and we're happy to do it to keep me as a customer.Some of my best and favorite clothes have come from zulilys and I think it is the best !!!! Some people are never satisfied..

laural39
10/16/14

Do not buy clothing or shoes from this company. You will very displeased as sizing is very random and pictures are misleading. Cheaply made non brand items. Do not trust you will get what you pay for, after a month of waiting.

sheilal10
10/16/14

THOU SHALT NOT SHOP AT ZULILY!!!!
I am not kidding. the pictures you see are quite glamorous but the stuff you FINALLY
(takes a very, very, very long time to get your package), is very cheaply made and a knock off. Please DO NOT buy anything fro this site because you will most definitely be disappointed- GUARANTEED.

Tip for consumers: They do not deserve a star at all. Do not buy from this site. Do so at your own risk.

joeh63
10/15/14

Tip for consumers: do not buy from zulily. it's an overpriced scam. .compare their items to amazon which is cheaper, free ship and 2 day delivery

katym5
10/15/14

I used to LOVE Zulily and never had a problem...now it's nothing but issues. Things arrive waaaaay late or damaged or look nothing like the picture or way too small. There is no communication with them and they way of dealing with things is to throw a $10 credit at you...you know, so you continue to buy.

Well, enough is enough! I bought something Sept 14th and the ship dates got pushed back and back and now it's past due and no new ship date or any word from Zulily. What crappy service!!! I'm done. Asking for a refund and walking away from Zulily because it's a crapshoot anyways if your stuff will fit. I feel like I'm throwing money down the toilet! Never. Again!

Tip for consumers: save yourself the headache and don't bother.

colleenc10
10/15/14

Items were constructed poorly, Items were sent from three different areas. Then find out there are no returns AT ALL on any items and if size is wrong they can not exchange. After a month of complaints (and three months to receive) I was told ok to return at my expense and had to have a tracking number and only a 70% of item on a gift card which would be good for only 30 days and can only be used on like items from same location as shipped. I tossed clothes in GOOD WILL BASKET and said the hell with it.

Tip for consumers: Do not use if you need in timely manner and if you think it may not fit...don't order.

carolinet6
10/15/14

If you order from Zulily know that you are taking the risk of your items taking MONTHS to arrive. I ordered two items and my daughter's boots arrived within their promised 7-10 days; however, her winter snow coat has yet to arrive after 2 months. I have contacted zulily twice and received poor customer service. All I am told is there was a delay. It is so frustrating. At this point I'm hoping to receive the coat before December when my daughter will really need it.

angelap19
10/15/14

I ordered a jacket September 21st. The site states that my order was scheduled to ship over a week ago. It still hasn't shipped. The item was advertised to ship within 7-10 days. It's now been 24 days and no ship date in sight...

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to get your order in any reasonable amount of time.

brookeb5
10/14/14

I will not order from Zulily again....why pay shipping cost when it clearly won't be shipped out as its advertised. I ordered a pair of boots Sept 19, they still haven't shipped. Do not waste your time!

joeh62
10/14/14

Placed 1 order. They are INCREDIBLY slow! I have not received my items yet so I cannot review them. What I can tell you for sure is.....if you plan on ordering from them, plan on waiting FOREVER!

jamib2
10/13/14

quality was good, prices great but it took months for the shipment to actually ship - which is problematic when you're buying kids clothing and shoes.

margaretc40
10/12/14

Ordered several times from Zulily because of the low prices. I knew it was risky due to the no return policy. the fit of the products was ok, but the items look cheap and were poorly made. Also there was a strange, offensive odor; something like mothballs, as if they had been stored for some time. After my experiences, I just don't think the low prices are worth the low quality, cost of shipping and extremely long shipping time frame. I don't and won't recommend Zulily to anyone.

veronicam11
10/11/14

I have ordered for me & one of my granddaughters & the sizes I ordered were what we normally wear, but were way too small! There is a no return policy, so I have wasted money & I'm stuck with the clothes unless I list them on eBay. I understand they may not be able to exchange the items, but at least give store credit!

Tip for consumers: NO RETURN POLICY! Stay away!

marym143
10/10/14

Don't! As in don't trust these guys! My piece of clothing was cheaply made and way too big; didn't correspond to their sizing chart at all. I can't exchange or return it so am stuck! It's a lousy business model, but there must be other gullible patrons like myself that get sucked in to their prices, judging from all these 1 star reviews. I wish I'd read them first. ME McTamaney

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything that needs a size.

joang10
10/10/14

I have ordering from Zulily for the past 2 years and my daughter has ordered a few things too. Most of what I order are jewellery (inexpensive costume), some kids items and scarves. If you can't return anything I don' take a chance on sizing or expensive jewellery pieces. If you understand how they work you won't expect an order in less than 4-6 weeks and customer service has always been helpful. You have to weigh the benefits with the not so good points of ordering from this company and decide if it's worth it. I think a lot of their items come from China or India etc. and the prices and quality reflect the prices. Sometimes you get more than expected for the price, but there is a risk.

Tip for consumers: Know that a lot of the items are not the highest quality (especially the clothes) and consider the risk that you can't return items.

kr1581
10/10/14

Both my mom and I are avid Zulily shoppers and neither of us have ever had a terrible experience with them. I only give 4 stars because their shipping DOES take quite a while, but I know to expect that so I order things well in advance of needing them. With regards to the quality of the items, I only order clothing from companies with a name I recognize so that I can be sure of the sizing and quality. I've gotten a ton of brand name adult and children's clothing and never had a problem.
My mom has had a couple of instances where the item she ordered was no longer available, but customer service was available and gave her her money back as well as a credit.
If you do a bit of shopping around, sometimes the deals on Zulily are awesome, sometimes they are only so-so- especially if you factor in the cost of shipping etc.
In short, if you are thinking of ordering from Zulily, expect that it's going to take a while for your items to get to you. If you feel uncomfortable with the lack of a return policy, ensure that you are ordering a brand that you are familiar with in terms of sizing and quality and you won't be disappointed.

alicew25
10/9/14

Oh boy, another nomorerack or body central! Poor quality and you better have a lifetime for delivery. When a product is in stock, does that mean a month later you should still be waiting for it? Go to the mall the hassle is less stressful!

nicolea9
10/9/14

Tip for consumers: Do not be fooled by pretty images of the clothes. I ordered two pieces and when I received them, I saw that they are too baggy and have no shape at all. I feel like I have thrown away about $80 of my money with their ripoff NO return policy! Never Again!

maryf44
10/8/14

While I will NEVER order anything from this company again, I will start off with something positive: At least when you call you can reach a real live person immediately. I had to call 3x and did find a live person each time, all three of whom did try to be helpful. However... now for the bad. I ordered 3 items of clothing for my godson on August 23rd. I FINALLY received two of the items at the end of September/early October, and then was waiting for the 3rd item only to find out when I called that it had been cancelled! They never emailed me or called me to tell me; they did refund some of my money, but this is ridiculous. Maybe this is how the company works, but it sucks. I'll be sticking to GAP.com who sends their clothing immediately.

lynnj7
10/8/14

This company seems to be a total fraud. I think it takes so long to get things and you can't return them because they I think have things made out of the country and misrepresent them. I ordered several pairs of shoes. Not a single one fit or felt authentic. These items are fake. And in hindsight....what reputable company has a no return policy. Stay away from this company. They are horrible. Plus they lie when they say they have processed refunds. They are robbers! Shame on them!

Tip for consumers: Do not use it to begin with. Stay away.

karens76
10/7/14

There gray jacket with leather trim is the absolute worse. The quality is awful! Fabric I grade F. What are they thinking selling things with such poor quality. I am glad I paid through Pay Pal. They guarantee refund of our money where Zulily does not. I orders two other items and pray that they are decent.

chrisl79
10/6/14

Don't order from Zulily! Of the 10 or so items I ordered, only 1 fit. I usually wear a 2X, but I ordered 3X just to be safe. The items are tooooo small and do not look like they are pictured.
Very disappointing. The only good thing I can say about Zulily is that the packages did arrive, even though they took a long time to get here.

sg39
10/5/14

Buyer beware! I made the mistake of ordering from Zulily before I read all the complaints about service and quality. Ordered a pair of shoes, wondering where they were after five days, then realized it takes over a month to get an order. I called to cancel as it had not been shipped to me yet and a very nice woman said she would give me the full refund including shipping. I received my refund MINUS $5.95 shipping. Zulilly orders from another company and then reships the item which causes delays. Also, be sure to read product reviews from other sources. I found the item on sale for less money on Amazon.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Zulily. There are no NO BARGAINS here.

phylish
10/5/14

I order from Zulilly a lot and generally, I would say I am happy with the service. There has only been one instance, so far, where I was sent the wrong item. I decided to still keep it and avoid the hassle of returning it because honestly I liked it and it was similar to what I had wanted anyway. One time, I ordered a Stephen Joseph backpack for my daughter's birthday. I'm so glad I decided to order it way in advance (at least two months) because it was by far the longest order to be filled. They did send an apology that expressed a commitment to better service with my order, which I appreciated.

Aside from those two hiccups, as I stated, I am generally happy with my purchases. I like Zulily because I can get non-GMO cotton/organic clothing at a discounted price than what they sell for. Also, it has opened my eyes to companies I have never heard of and now like to keep an eye out for. When I do make purchases, I always remember to order in advance of whatever season I am wanting to order for. That way I am not disappointed by the long shipping times as they are a flash sale/warehouse site.

Tip for consumers: Thankfully, I haven't received anything, yet, I would deem poor quality. I suppose this is because I avoid "no name brands" and make purchases on company brands I have researched in advance first. I also like to check prices in this same manner because I have found some items to not be a deal. As for the "toxic smell:, I have only received one item like that (a pair of shoes). However, not purchasing from companies that are not dedicated to OEKO-TEX/eco-friendly/etc etc standards has really avoi

beverlyt12
10/4/14

Stay away. I ordered a very big size, 3x, and the shirt that came fit my 110 lb runner friend perfectly. Another item that can separately was literally thrown in a small box with no tissue paper or plastic and so wrinkled. The cherry on top was that I didn't receive anything for at least 3 weeks. Feel like this is a scam to get rid of junk or mistakes. So upset.

Tip for consumers: If you still want to try them just know it is a gamble because you can't return items.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
m-b-w-w
A: Yes they don't take returns at all that is one more reason not to order from them
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
judyl20
A: I have rarely had a problem with Zulily. Once I received a small size outdoor flag when I ordered a large one but correct flag was sent to me and I kept small one. All of the items say No Returns and it couldn't be plainer than that.
7 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

29 Photos for Zulily

Zulily?
Click here to post a review