US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

lingush
10/30/14

Zorpia have its great fan following especially in China because it is the most used social networking sites there . After fighting a long battle with spam Zorpia came back with good features and secure message transmission. Also the making new community with this site is really effective . Like the easy profile setup and interactive dashboard .

donnam43
10/17/14

well I just received a guy who is supposed to be in the US Army. He sent me a picture, asked to be on my Yahoo Messenger and I agreed. Funny think tho, the guy who sent me his messenger picture, is not the same guy in the picture on Zorpia. He is in the Army, but looks NOTHING like the original guy. It is a scam. They have tried to scam me many times and fortunately they were not successful.

johnr181
9/18/14

THE SITE IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE, EVERY WOMEN (PROBABLY A 100 AT LEAST) WHO CONTACTED ME ENDED BEING FROM GHANA, THEY START OUT FROM COUNTRIES LIKE THE US, CANADA, ENGLAND AND THEN MYSTERIOUSLY ARE LIVING GHANA OR NIGERIA, ALL THE REASONS ARE THE SAME, THEIR PARENTS DIED HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE, AND ARE LOOKING AFTER A SICK GRANDMOTHER, TO DATE A 100% OF ALL THE WOMEN WHO CONTACTED ME HAVE ASKED FOR MONEY ALWAYS THE SAME ADDRESS AND NEVER IN THE GIRLS NAME. I THINK THIS SITE IS ASSOCIATED WITH FB WHICH JUST BOGGLES THE MIND IF YOU GET AN EMAIL SUGGESTING TO JOIN (AS I DID) DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND BLOW IT UP (I'M GIVING IT A ONE BECAUSE I HAD TO)
JR FROM CANADA

marcob25
8/28/14

I had a very good experience at Zorpia .. This site really helped me lot to make a good social presence online . Also there are so many features like rate a Zorpia , private messaging are quit impressive . Making fun with friends and sharing thoughts with Zorpia is amazing .

paulb129
6/19/14

I have been ignoring emails with "private messages" from Zorpia.com for weeks now. But, today, I get an email with a photo of my daughter (photo taken from Facebook). Her name was changed, location and age significantly exaggerated. My daughter has never heard of Zorpia but has also been receiving private message emails.
Let's get down to brass tacks here - are there any lawyers reading these reviews that are up for an International class action? Something has to be done about these "sh*sters.

rexb17
3/26/14

I cannot say more than I contacted interpol.

I cannot reveal data before the court, their layers can sue me if the court hasn't
finalize a decision.

Believe me it' s NOT worth it!

If you don't believe me and you want to have a try, you will get irrevocably harm.

Remember, data is not only your e-mail, but also IDs, Credit Cards etc.

You don't have to give somone all your data. Only one data can lead to all.

I don't make an official claim before interpol contacts me for more.

It is not legal to make claims if the court has not finalise a case.

All I know is we all have to be careful were we give even tiny data,
or else get ready for a paralyzing stomach-fist.

Your personal data are NOT a game.
If you believe so, you will regret!

main2
Expert Reviewer
1/21/14

☠ Spamvertized STOOGE Site
☠ hxxp://www.zorpia.com
☛ Spam Distributors, Email Harvesting, Tracking & Redirection.
☛ Site is associated with or sending Mass Illegal UCE Spam.
☛ Spammed site pose Possible Illegal Phishing/ID Theft Scams.
☛ Site uses Shortened/Obscured Redirection URLs to HIDE the true web address.
☛ User beware. Do not become their next victim.

*<*-*>* The intended and deceitful practice of sending Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) is not consistent with how a "legitimate and reputable company" would/should do business.

*<~>* Common illegal and deceitful practices include: forging the email header, forging the "To" email address, omitting or "munged" the email "To" address and obscuring the website/domain URL (obfuscated the HTML links) and using Shortened URLs to HIDE their true web address.

(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a company that needs to knowingly send Illegal Mass UCE Spam? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would/should do business!

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

saaidr
12/25/13

Just a scamming site! I find it highly suspect that after i stopped receiving spam messages like "find local sluts in your area", and unfriending a facebook person who asked my cellphone no, i get a request to give my personal details to Zorpia.

bobd48
6/12/13

Worthless site. I actually think the concept is good, which is the only reason I am even giving it one star. But the site is overloaded with women listed as living in the US, but on later inspection are in either in Ghana or Nigeria. And many looking for "financial" assistance. If the site were cleaned up of the trash, I think it could be a good site. Unfortunately, I doubt that ever happens.

rebeccan7
1/21/13

I got an email from my niece from this site saying she had left me a private message. She is only 12 years old. It immediately asks you to give it access to your gmail account or similar, your birthday etc. When you finally get through, the "message" is just a welcome from their social network site and you immediately get an email saying that the person who invited you wants to be your friend on the site. The site was filled with ads for dating/sex and was very inappropriate. I felt violated and I cringe to think of who I "invited" to see a private message through this viral site. This should be illegal.

roberts21
3/12/11

this website sends unsolicited emails to young children and has highly suggestive and inappropriate photos of men and women, including notices that "Paul, 52 from Australia, is waiting to meet you." When you try to terminate the account, it sends friend requests to all of the email addresses in your directory. I have spent an hour trying to terminate my 8 and 10 year old childrens' accounts that were created by opening an unsolicited email.

cv3
2/25/11

I got a couple of messages (supposedly) from a friend on Zorpia, and to check them I of course had to log in. I logged in with my Gmail credentials, and people were getting spam from that account by the end of the day. DON'T SIGN UP FOR ZORPIA! I think it may have sent messages to all my contacts, including advisors, colleagues, etc. How embarassing!

markl11
10/16/10

zorpia should be closed it is all scammers its totally usless as a datting site and is usefull onlly to scammers so that makes it a criminal site that needs to be taken down,