US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

antona6
5/14/15

I got "Scammed" into this load of bull via linkedin. I am totally disgusted. I tried to unsubscribe without success. I dont want it. I am not interested. You are wasting my time. You sent the same bull to all my contacts, now they are upset with me. Thanks for nothing.

johnn650
5/13/15

Zorpia spams and accesses your account to spam your contacts. Zorpia tries to get you to click on a link that will secretly register you with Zorpia in order to access your account. DO NOT CLICK on any links in emails from Zorpia. They will steal your information and spam you.

peterd71
5/10/15

In my experience zorpia has proven itself to be only slightly more than a blatant scammers network. I wouldnt recomend zorpia as a reputable dating site to anyone looking for a genuine relationship.

thunderh
4/26/15

Many people probably never herd of zorpia so I will give a brief over lay about it. Zorpia is in a way a very funny web site because on one hand it asserts its self to be social media and other the other hand it comes across very much like a pay site dating site. The main thing that separated zorpia from pay site dating sites is that it does not constantly hound its users to pay money to become a member as means of unlocking certain fetchers of the site such as responding to messages or sending messages or basically any thing they do to limit your true ability to meet others that are using that web site. I would assume that most people dispose and or hate pay site dating sites for a long list of reasons I will name one very important one. Many people have Gaven in and paid to use certain pay site dating sites to discover that most the profiles that site fake basically likely made by people that run that web site to make it look like there are many users on that site that a person could possibly meet. Its a fact that this is deliberate deception that most of such web sites do that to try to entice people to become members. When many guys see them profiles on such web sites they often get sucked into the fantasy world and don't pay any thought to the real fact that even if all them profiles are real that that would also mean that them girls are also real and just like in real there are often many real issues with that gal. Many people seem to for get or over look that fact that just because the INTERNET and a PC provides a bit of a wall between you and that real person that bits and pieces of that real person still are displayed both good and bad.

Zorpia claims that over 50% of its users are real once again I think this is an exaggeration meant to try to entice people. Because of that error on Zorpia I give Zorpia one very large fail point.

Most web sites that have the potential of hooking real people up with real people are a huge magnet for romance scammers often from Ghana Africa or Nigeria it is easy to consider the very real possibility that there are very real gals all over the world that would very much like to move to the USA or Canada but in many cases them girls in Ghana or or Nigeria are usually guys pretending to be gals they are scammers. Many people in the use and Canada seem to have a mental mind set that Ghana and Nigeria are very impoverished and war stricken so these many African scammers play on that. So far I have only meet one scammer from Ghana Africa I don't know if that person is a gal or a guy and even if that person proven her self to be a real gal it cost time and money to travel to Ghana or pay for them to travel to me and here in reality who really has the time or money for such silly games.

I like Zorpia because I can in-box and receive message with out consistency being pestered to up grade.

Zorpia has a in boxing limit of 50 per day but because this is a free account I see this as a reasonable limit. If I had paid to use Zorpia I would expect the ability to in-box to be unlimited.

Zorpia could make some improvements making it so the user could customize his or her page much more such as changing the back ground color fonts and thymes. It would also be a good idea to make it so a person could ad posting boxes on his or her own page or maybe even a comment box where someone could post and or leave comments on that page. If Zorpia was to add this stuff it would be best to make the privacy fetchers also consumable. Selections like friends only, Zorpia users only or only your self so no one but you can see what you post in them commentary boxes.

The thing I dis like the most about Zorpia that is a must on a list of thing Zorpia could change to improve the web site is change it so a person does not haft to use a real person face DP in order to send or receive messages.

I never post a face DP of my self or anyone else as my Zorpia Display pic aka DP and for privacy reason I never will post a pic of my self as a DP on Zorpia. Zorpia removes a persons DP if they learn that the DP is not a face picture and when Zorpia does this that user can not respond to Zorpia in-box messages tell they up load an other picture to use as a DP. Keep in mind when a person does not have a DP on Zorpia that person can not send or receive any messages to or from any Zorpia users.

Zorpia does have some odd coding issues and problems that need to be fixed. Such as when I click to a link they send to my Email in box it does not take me to the exact item to view the comment or other. What it does it simply take me to the log in page.

Zorpia has other code issues such as with the picture gallery if a person tries to copy a picture they can't do so with out issues.

Zorpia has some potential but it defiantly needs some improvements.

One other problem I have with Zorpia is it has a limit of about of reports
you can file this is messed up it should be unlimited regardless of free user
or paying user.

Sorry, but you have reach your daily report limit. You can try to report it
again after 24 hours.

Create Your Profile
Express and share yourself!

Really? I can't see anyone on Zorpia Expressing them selfs to much.

I can see people Expressing them selfs slightly more so on FaceBook with there many stupid comments on peoples pictures.

For people that want to Expressing them selfs get a TAGGED account.

alpp
3/30/15

You zorpia people are stupid and completely nuts! Dating social media site. Mostly rubbish and more to it. Why are you guys sending phony emails about ohh dear so and so I really really like you. How about if that really isnt true. Then you guys are busted for good. Because thats what happened to my friend. Why do you need to do this? Waste of time. Good for nothing. F**K. That's what zorpia is. Stupid. You taught me a lesson. Never waste time on zorpia and things that you don't know much about. Now try finding a way out of this zorpia. All websites are pointing rotten fingers at you!

vk12
2/21/15

I am puzzled seeing anyone here can give more then single star, and I sincerely doubt authenticity of the positive reviews.

I was notified I got message from old friend. I was asked to provide access to google account just so that I could see message. They also asked for permission to contact my contacts (that I refused - if any of the contacts is contacted, would follow up with all appropriate government/police agencies as it is illegal in jurisdiction I am in to contact them after I refused permision ).

They also asked for DOB and photograph (by which time I made sure I am not providing them).

And then they start spamming with inappropriate material (mostly pictures of young woman). I tried to both unsubscribe and report spam (provided in their link), they ignored both and continued sending mails.

At that point, I reported them to US and HK government agencies.

Stay away!

javierr6
2/7/15

I would give -5 if I could, I have been receiving spam emails without even open an account, my contact info was stolen and now receiving spam.

kentm16
1/20/15

Pure scam on here. Have talked to 5 women not who they said they were wanted money to some and see my. Don't use this site

lingush
10/30/14

Zorpia have its great fan following especially in China because it is the most used social networking sites there . After fighting a long battle with spam Zorpia came back with good features and secure message transmission. Also the making new community with this site is really effective . Like the easy profile setup and interactive dashboard .

donnam43
10/17/14

well I just received a guy who is supposed to be in the US Army. He sent me a picture, asked to be on my Yahoo Messenger and I agreed. Funny think tho, the guy who sent me his messenger picture, is not the same guy in the picture on Zorpia. He is in the Army, but looks NOTHING like the original guy. It is a scam. They have tried to scam me many times and fortunately they were not successful.

johnr181
9/18/14

THE SITE IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE, EVERY WOMEN (PROBABLY A 100 AT LEAST) WHO CONTACTED ME ENDED BEING FROM GHANA, THEY START OUT FROM COUNTRIES LIKE THE US, CANADA, ENGLAND AND THEN MYSTERIOUSLY ARE LIVING GHANA OR NIGERIA, ALL THE REASONS ARE THE SAME, THEIR PARENTS DIED HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE, AND ARE LOOKING AFTER A SICK GRANDMOTHER, TO DATE A 100% OF ALL THE WOMEN WHO CONTACTED ME HAVE ASKED FOR MONEY ALWAYS THE SAME ADDRESS AND NEVER IN THE GIRLS NAME. I THINK THIS SITE IS ASSOCIATED WITH FB WHICH JUST BOGGLES THE MIND IF YOU GET AN EMAIL SUGGESTING TO JOIN (AS I DID) DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND BLOW IT UP (I'M GIVING IT A ONE BECAUSE I HAD TO)
JR FROM CANADA

marcob25
8/28/14

I had a very good experience at Zorpia .. This site really helped me lot to make a good social presence online . Also there are so many features like rate a Zorpia , private messaging are quit impressive . Making fun with friends and sharing thoughts with Zorpia is amazing .

paulb129
6/19/14

I have been ignoring emails with "private messages" from Zorpia.com for weeks now. But, today, I get an email with a photo of my daughter (photo taken from Facebook). Her name was changed, location and age significantly exaggerated. My daughter has never heard of Zorpia but has also been receiving private message emails.
Let's get down to brass tacks here - are there any lawyers reading these reviews that are up for an International class action? Something has to be done about these "sh*sters.

rexb17
3/26/14

I cannot say more than I contacted interpol.

I cannot reveal data before the court, their layers can sue me if the court hasn't
finalize a decision.

Believe me it' s NOT worth it!

If you don't believe me and you want to have a try, you will get irrevocably harm.

Remember, data is not only your e-mail, but also IDs, Credit Cards etc.

You don't have to give somone all your data. Only one data can lead to all.

I don't make an official claim before interpol contacts me for more.

It is not legal to make claims if the court has not finalise a case.

All I know is we all have to be careful were we give even tiny data,
or else get ready for a paralyzing stomach-fist.

Your personal data are NOT a game.
If you believe so, you will regret!

main2
4,638 helpful votes
1/21/14

☠ Spamvertized STOOGE Site
☠ hxxp://www.zorpia.com
☛ Spam Distributors, Email Harvesting, Tracking & Redirection.
☛ Site is associated with or sending Mass Illegal UCE Spam.
☛ Spammed site pose Possible Illegal Phishing/ID Theft Scams.
☛ Site uses Shortened/Obscured Redirection URLs to HIDE the true web address.
☛ User beware. Do not become their next victim.

*<*-*>* The intended and deceitful practice of sending Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) is not consistent with how a "legitimate and reputable company" would/should do business.

*<~>* Common illegal and deceitful practices include: forging the email header, forging the "To" email address, omitting or "munged" the email "To" address and obscuring the website/domain URL (obfuscated the HTML links) and using Shortened URLs to HIDE their true web address.

(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a company that needs to knowingly send Illegal Mass UCE Spam? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would/should do business!

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

saaidr
12/25/13

Just a scamming site! I find it highly suspect that after i stopped receiving spam messages like "find local sluts in your area", and unfriending a facebook person who asked my cellphone no, i get a request to give my personal details to Zorpia.

bobd48
6/12/13

Worthless site. I actually think the concept is good, which is the only reason I am even giving it one star. But the site is overloaded with women listed as living in the US, but on later inspection are in either in Ghana or Nigeria. And many looking for "financial" assistance. If the site were cleaned up of the trash, I think it could be a good site. Unfortunately, I doubt that ever happens.

rebeccan7
1/21/13

I got an email from my niece from this site saying she had left me a private message. She is only 12 years old. It immediately asks you to give it access to your gmail account or similar, your birthday etc. When you finally get through, the "message" is just a welcome from their social network site and you immediately get an email saying that the person who invited you wants to be your friend on the site. The site was filled with ads for dating/sex and was very inappropriate. I felt violated and I cringe to think of who I "invited" to see a private message through this viral site. This should be illegal.

roberts21
3/12/11

this website sends unsolicited emails to young children and has highly suggestive and inappropriate photos of men and women, including notices that "Paul, 52 from Australia, is waiting to meet you." When you try to terminate the account, it sends friend requests to all of the email addresses in your directory. I have spent an hour trying to terminate my 8 and 10 year old childrens' accounts that were created by opening an unsolicited email.

cv3
2/25/11

I got a couple of messages (supposedly) from a friend on Zorpia, and to check them I of course had to log in. I logged in with my Gmail credentials, and people were getting spam from that account by the end of the day. DON'T SIGN UP FOR ZORPIA! I think it may have sent messages to all my contacts, including advisors, colleagues, etc. How embarassing!

markl11
10/16/10

zorpia should be closed it is all scammers its totally usless as a datting site and is usefull onlly to scammers so that makes it a criminal site that needs to be taken down,

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zorpia staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: why are so many scammers invaded Zorpia.
3 weeks ago
Answer
joser44
A: That is the way they bring people to their website. They got my email somewhere and keep sending me emails. I contact them and asked them why I received an email if I had never open an account in zorpia, they just didn't replay back when I told them I have never open an account with zorpia.
3 weeks ago
6 days ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Zorpia staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Zorpia?